Brady is not the same

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox3. Show patsox3's posts

Brady is not the same

We now have had two games to watch Brady and I dont know if you all can tell but his throwing motion is not the same. I cant put my finger on it. It just isnt the same fluid motion. Maybe he is not stepping into his throws all the way. I dont know. One thing I do know is his accuracy was way off today. One play he did a play action percfect. It looked just like the old Brady. Before the ball left his hand I knew it was going to be a bullet on target. Something is just not right...if its a mental thing or a physical thing. He just doesnt look the same throwing the ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: Brady is not the same

Its called other teams using the Giants blueprint. He looked the way he did in the SB. Confused. That is what happens when you refuse to run the ball at least 20-25 times a game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It's only TWO GAMES...  give it time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

It's called being out of NFL for one season. Vick's throws were way off. Knowing Brady, he will remedy this after a couple more games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pstechen. Show pstechen's posts

I think you have to give this time because what i saw today was a entire team effort that completely stunk.  The defense did well in the first half but like Brady said without points on the board and a stalling offense the defense will get tired and give up big plays, which it did.

I also see some serious offensive line issues as well, Brady is getting rushed and knocked down way too much.  They need to give him more time to be effective, it is only week 2 and i believe they will change things up and be ready for the Falcons at home!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

BRADY will be Fine the PATS as a Team were just Out-Coach and out Performed.  I am sure BB will pull them together.  Go PATS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Coming off injury and it's game 2. I didn't think he would be so shaky but he's too good to not get better and better as the season progresses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Yes...relax! ANYONE with any knowledge of returning from a serious injury like Tom Brady did (like Carson Palmer) will tell you that how he is playing is expected or understandable.  Add the OL playing like garbage & not giving him protection adds to that!

I'm sorry but it makes me sick when all these pats haters & even some pats fans who claim to just be speaking the truth already saying that Tom Brady is a sissy & is washed up.  I know most are just saying it to get a rise out of us Pats fans, but it's already started after 2 games...just dumb.

My biggest concern is this...IS Tom Brady really missing Josh McDaniels & to the lesser Charlie Wiess and we seeing that the new OC (without title) isn't doing the same play calling as either past OC?  I guess the same can be also said for Dan Pees?  Is having all the good OC & DC constantly leaving NE finally catching up???  That is the real question!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Brady is not the same:
    [QUOTE]Its called other teams using the Giants blueprint. He looked the way he did in the SB. Confused. That is what happens when you refuse to run the ball at least 20-25 times a game.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

I hate the blueprint cliche. People were saying the eagles and then the Ravens had the blueprint half way through the 2007 season and then again then Giants. Then last year they went 11-5 with a guy who was simply a system QB. Well if it was the same system and everyone has the blueprint how did they ever win 11 games, especially will all the injuries.

The guy who started the thread is right. So far Brady has not really been himself and been off for the best part of 2 full weeks.

You won't win many games not scoring a TD and we all saw the stat posted during the game about the last regular season game Brady lost. It was also the last time he didn't have a TD.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Hmmm ... he had a bad game today, no doubt.  But go back and look at his 4th qtr comeback against Buffalo.  Not too shabby.
    The big problem is the blitz pickup, receivers not adjusting, and then dropping passes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

In Response to Brady is not the same:
    [QUOTE]We now have had two games to watch Brady and I dont know if you all can tell but his throwing motion is not the same. I cant put my finger on it. It just isnt the same fluid motion. Maybe he is not stepping into his throws all the way. I dont know. One thing I do know is his accuracy was way off today. One play he did a play action percfect. It looked just like the old Brady. Before the ball left his hand I knew it was going to be a bullet on target. Something is just not right...if its a mental thing or a physical thing. He just doesnt look the same throwing the ball.
    Posted by patsox3[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox3. Show patsox3's posts

In Response to Re: Brady is not the same:
    [QUOTE]Its called other teams using the Giants blueprint. He looked the way he did in the SB. Confused. That is what happens when you refuse to run the ball at least 20-25 times a game.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]
    Yes the pats do need to get a running game going. There is no question about that. Brady doesnt have the same motion so far throwing the ball. It looks like he letting go of the ball to high and he is not stepping all the way through his throws.

Sections
Shortcuts