Brady is on pace for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Re: Brady is on pace for...

This is exactly what I thought when I saw ol' Crazylegs Brady do his thing...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Here's a little stat that might tell you a little about TB: He's thrown for 3600 yards with 5 games to go! 28 TDs and 10 ints passer rating is 103.0.... Is there anything else he can do for his team? Maybe he should play MLB when resting between offensive snaps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Brady is on pace for...:
    Here's a little stat that might tell you a little about TB: He's thrown for 3600 yards with 5 games to go! 28 TDs and 10 ints passer rating is 103.0.... Is there anything else he can do for his team? Maybe he should play MLB when resting between offensive snaps!
    Posted by sportsbozo1

I think he needs to drop kick the ball for an extra point!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Brady is on pace for... : Comparing apples and oranges here. First, Rodgers is having an amazing season, he has a cadre of receivers Brady would salivate to have and the team is healthy.  Besides, who has challenged Rodgers to step up his game?  He has been on cruise control, but, not his fault.  Blame the schedule. Second.. let's see Rodgers do this for a few more seasons.  For all we know, this season could be a once and done, a career year afterwhich he does good, but not spectacular numbers!  The stars are in align for him right now.  Lets' see Rodgers pull this type of season off when he is 30 (Brady in 2007?) 33 or 34 like Brady has these last two seasons.
    Posted by agcsbill

I'm getting tired of hearing some in Boston on this site doubting TB, or saying he's getting on in years, possibly declining. TB is not a God and I do not put him on a pedestal, but he's still one of the best QBs playing in the NFL today. Trouble is some fans are just damn spoiled by the Pats success and if we lose a game or two in a row there must be something drastically wrong.

If anyone hasn't noticed TB has now not thrown an interception in three games
    or about 110 passes over that time in three wins with 8 touchdown passes with only an average running game. Given Green Bays group of receivers TB would be putting up Rodgers numbers. But he's only on a pace for a 5000+ yard season with atleast 40 TD passes. That's really awful. Plus there must be something wrong as he's only second or third in overall QB rating. 

TB wth the exception of last year usually throws 12-14 interceptions per year which he's on the same pace this year. Of his 10 interceptions I believe 4-5 were tipped passes. If Brady is declining maybe we should trade for Tebow or Kyle Orton !!

Hetchinspete.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Brady is on pace for... : I'm getting tired of hearing some in Boston on this site doubting TB, or saying he's getting on in years, possibly declining. TB is not a God and I do not put him on a pedestal, but he's still one of the best QBs playing in the NFL today. Trouble is some fans are just damn spoiled by the Pats success and if we lose a game or two in a row there must be something drastically wrong.   If anyone hasn't noticed TB has now not thrown an interception in three games or about 110 passes over that time in three wins with 8 touchdown passes with only an average running game. Given Green Bays group of receivers TB would be putting up Rodgers numbers. But he's only on a pace for a 5000+ yard season with atleast 40 TD passes. That's really awful. Plus there must be something wrong as he's only second or third in overall QB rating.  TB wth the exception of last year usually throws 12-14 interceptions per year which he's on the same pace this year. Of his 10 interceptions I believe 4-5 were tipped passes. If Brady is declining maybe we should trade for Tebow or Kyle Orton !! Hetchinspete.
    Posted by Hetchinspete

The guy is on pace for one of the better seasons a QB could possibly have...he should end up with 4k plus yards and 35 plus touchdown passes. The amazing part is he's doing this without a young wide reciever that gets consitent seperation. Funny how people were saying that he was our problem...it's a nice problem to have - without him we'd be 4-7.

Sections
Shortcuts