Brady is PISSED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Re: Brady is PISSED

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Via Curran:

Spoke to someone close to Brady. Beyond enraged at details that netted Broncos Wes Welker. "Disgrace" "disservice" used

BB doesn't answer to TB on personnel.  End of story.

Until he retires it ALL starts and ends with one man. Tom Brady. Don't fool your self into thinking anything else. Maybe not who plays and who stays but the ultimate fate of this franchise is in one mans hands every single year he plays. Tom Brady. End of story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Brady may be pissed, but I'm not

I didnt want 30-35% of the of the $25 mill cap room going to Wes Welker. There are better uses for that money. It's a relief to me the Pats let him walk

People are flipping out now because it's Denver. If he had signed anywhere but there, we'd still be shocked, but the outrage would be more muted

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

curran correecting tweet. 

the friend of brady is the one who is enraged

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I didnt want 30-35% of the of the $25 mill cap room going to Wes Welker. There are better uses for that money. It's a relief to me the Pats let him walk

People are flipping out now because it's Denver. If he had signed anywhere but there, we'd still be shocked, but the outrage would be more muted

point

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Brady has a right to be pissed but at the same token us fans have a right to be pissed at Brady for not being able to be post-season sharp like the 01/03/04 postseasons and hence 0 SB wins since. So yes the blame gets put equally on all sides.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I talked to the neighbor of the guy that used to deliver Tom Brady's sisters mail. He told me that Brady is happy. Just saying, I trust my source.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The worst thing about Welker leaving is not the fact that he left...but who he left to go play for. The Pats got weaker...while their chief competitor, the hated Denver Horsefaces, got better. Can't blame Tom for being angry.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Tom Brady's PISSED....The dude jets around the world and lives in a $20 million estate.  Yeah he's PISSED like the Coal miner with Black Lung disease.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

poor brady, they took away his security blanket. now he might actually have to throw the ball more than 8 yards down the field....oh no!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good   Now I hope Brady comes in early and works his butt off again.  When's the last time he earned a parking spot?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Why would he be pissed. Pats made a whole hearted effort to bring back wes

Hahaha!! I stopped after reading this!! Whole hearted???

As it stands now no way the Patriots get past Denver!!  BB better do some serious shopping right freaking now!!!

Take a deep breath, count to ten, go take a walk outside and have a cup of tea. Perhaps read a book as well.

It'll do you some good.

LOL.

The funniest part of all of this is Broncos fans thinking Gomer will improve outdoors in lousy weather in the postseason. The SB in NY this year, too, so you can scratch any SB win this year for Denver.

Dont count out global warming to give him a couple of good weather days in the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:

As it stands now no way the Patriots get past Denver!!  BB better do some serious shopping right freaking now!!!

Belichick and the Patriots are too damn cheap for their own good!  I feel this is going to come to bite them in the ass!!

How close to the cap were the last yr?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I talked to the neighbor of the guy that used to deliver Tom Brady's sisters mail. He told me that Brady is happy. Just saying, I trust my source.

:)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

If it was me i'd be pissed at Welker the teams always been the same. Welker's the one who tried to take advantage. The rules of the game were layed out for Welkers years ago, they didn't pay the superbowl MVP they won't pay the dropper, Welker's bound to have known this and he tried to push the boat out anyway

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

How many times have we heard "a source close to", "I heard" "my sources said", etc.

First, if all these "sources" and "you heards" were actually the truth, the composition of the team would be completely different than reality.  

Second, If you don't have a link, then STFU, because its useless.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

Another fine example of why tweeting is no way to break news. The person that's engraged is not Brady but someone close to Brady (how they're even relevant in this conversation is beyond me)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/13/report-tom-brady-enraged-patriots-let-wes-welker-go/

Thanks for posting this.  

So how does a "person close to Brady being pissed, become "BRADY IS PISSED"  

And then you have others saying what Brady is thinking?  What a crock of BS.  When and if Brady actually says something about this, I'll believe it and not this friend of a source of a friend crap.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

well more just went to his replacement who averages 11 games a year. Feel better now?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to umichfan's comment:

Belichick and the Patriots are too damn cheap for their own good!  I feel this is going to come to bite them in the ass!!

How close to the cap were the last yr?

before Fanene, Bodden, Gallery, Stallworth, and Gaffney's dead cap money or after?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

If after Brady restructured, all the Pats can come up with for Welker is that 2 years , 10 millions offer, he has every right to be enraged.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Via Curran:

Spoke to someone close to Brady. Beyond enraged at details that netted Broncos Wes Welker. "Disgrace" "disservice" used

BB doesn't answer to TB on personnel.  End of story.

If true, What a crybaby.  He whined about Law too.  He'll get over it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Offense will be alright this year.  Defense and a good running game are more important to win SB.  Hopefully we get some upgrades on defense, like CB And some pass rushers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Tom Brady's PISSED....The dude jets around the world and lives in a $20 million estate.  Yeah he's PISSED like the Coal miner with Black Lung disease.

What has that got to do with anything?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpIcf2eE2T4

Fond memory.