brady is playing with three broken ribs,and index finger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

brady is playing with three broken ribs,and index finger

are you kidding me.and he is playing in this meaningless game?

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4792547

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: is brady playing with three broken ribs?

I wouldn't be surprised.  If so, it sure does put a real wrench into the JulesWinfield-comes-lately theory that Brady is a wimp.  It puts Brady's complaint for roughing the passer into context as an injured player trying to avoid cheap shots.

As for JulesWinfield, where the F*CK are you when the Pats get flagged for hitting Chad Henne in their home game against the Dolphins.  Go s*ck a d*ck, *ssh*le

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Jules Winfield, the unabashed broken record and Parrot of Underdogg. I noticed he didn't pop up last week when his gutless team and fellow trolls needed his support.

As for Brady, The Bruised / Cracked rib theory has been pretty evident but we will never know the truth because the Pats will get skrewwed for not disclosing the injuries over the course of the last few weeks.

Brady is like a new age Bronco Nagurski. He'd have to be coughing up blood to not play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

If he played with 3 broken ribs, I am impressed.  This is the type of leadership that the team deserves.  If they cannot respond to this (e.g. Where ya at there...DEFENSE?), they should go somewhere else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He looked very immobile today.  Moved like Rivers in that game a couple of years ago against Indy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

cant complain about his toughness.im just worried about the teams that blitz relentlessly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkindc. Show dkindc's posts

I am not a doctor, but have seen pictures of broken ribs.  They tend to heal up and would bother Brady less and less as time went on.  But, that first week after the Miami game, and to lesser extents the following weeks - yes that showed some fortitude.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

you can add a finger on his throwing hand also.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/03/brady-has-broken-finger-too/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

Re: brady is playing with three broken ribs,and index finger

if the pats can over come all this diversity.you cant say enough about them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Re: brady is playing with three broken ribs,and index finger

Maybe that's why he hasn't been able to lead any 4th QTR comebacks lately. But exactly why play him and Welker especially after all the hits Welker takes each game. I have a real bad feeling facing the Ravens especially after the close loss earlier this year. It's kind of depressing seeing all the Pats records drop in the past few years. When was the last time they lost a home playoff game? I have a bad feeling it will happen this year. Missing their best receiver, 21 points given by the D int the 4th QTR and Brady losing his 4th QTR comeback ability.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

See, this is why I get mad when people question Brady's toughness and his competitive fire. He is a total warrior. It doesn't surprise me at all that he is playing hurt. He loves the game, he plays to win, and he's going to have to be pretty seriously messed up before he allows anyone to drag him off the field.

Basically, Brady = this guy:

"'Tis but a scratch!"

Sections
Shortcuts