Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

So far Brady is looking pretty shaky.  Rusty may be on to something...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is it the scruffy beard you don't like?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Man.  Through 3 quarters he looks awfully inaccurate.  3rd downs killing us on both sides of the ball.  Can't bring Luck to the ground!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

He's been sick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Really? You started a thread for this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

He doesn't have to the pats are running the ball down the colts throats which is what we have been asking for all year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Did you miss the 50 yard strike to Amendola, or the perfect pass to Amendola on the third down? He played very well, for a gameplan that didn't revolve around him throwing the ball 10 times in a row. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Totally disagree with this thread. I thought he played well. I thought he made good decisions with the ball. I thought he was accurate...he bought himself time in the pocket and he made some real difficult throws. I can only count a couple of throws that were bad, plus he had a few drops tha tshould of been caught.

This is the type of game people said he couldn't have...he delivered perfectly. He's been doing this all along even if people won't give him credit for it...managing the game and doing the little things great quarterbacks do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

He led the team to a huge victory

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

No turnovers, no bad throws (other than that pass to Edelman that Bethea undercut at the end zone). Made plays when it mattered.

Our 36 year old QB shouldn't have to sling it 50 times to be "good".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Brady played well. Had some bad plays, some good plays. This really isn't any different from recent playoff games. The only difference is, of course, that relative to his regular season play, there was little change. In the past, he's played exceptionally well in the regular season, and dropped off in the playoffs. This is to be expected, of course, due to the colder weather and the fact that you're playing better defensive teams.

The difference is that it isn't all on Brady's shoulders this year. The running game and defense are doing a great job. This team can win in different ways and doesn't rely upon Brady. 

This is a Super Bowl quality team. I like their chances. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

watching highlights....Brady did play well but he isn't the main reason  why the Pats win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

He made some really good throws tonight, yes and a couple badones..but no ints.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

No picks! Great game!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

this is a joke thread right?!?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well even when the Pats had a huge lead during the game Rusty was bashing Brady.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

did anyone see that first pass to Amendola? he knew the safety was there so he said eh F it i'm gunna throw it low so the safety cant tip it and hopefully DA makes a play on it. he literally almost threw it b/w Landry's legs....

and on that 3rd down out route to Amendola? He knew vereen was wide open on the other side but eh I'm gonna fit it in a window on Vonte Davis' azzz..

then he was holding for Gostk... add that to the list of things TB does better than Manning!

only thing Ill knock him on is the horrible force at Bethea. he's lucky Bethea was there to f up becaus that ball was headed for Davis' lap

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

Man.  Through 3 quarters he looks awfully inaccurate.  3rd downs killing us on both sides of the ball.  Can't bring Luck to the ground!

[/QUOTE]

Another of Rustys accounts.....

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too be honest, his press conference saying he had to get home to Giselle so quick was VERY concerning to me. I could not believe it.

He is not liking not being involved in winning games, apparently. It is really disturbing. He looked angry when the press talked about the D and the run game.

He couldn't wait to quickly get out of there. I am sorry, but it is a huge concern. He wasn't involved, so we may pay for it as fans next week.

VERY concerning.

[/QUOTE]

you sir are nuts.... maybe Tom wanted to get out becuase he wanteed to let blount and co. get all the reporters and let them bask in the W along with the D. please stop digging at things that aren't there.

you could say he wanted to get home becuase he was throwing a mini party for the guys

you could say he was gonna get some postgame head from his babe

you could say he wanted to see his children

are any of those concerns or crimes? because he cares about people? cmon dude

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

O interceptions,  2 sacks 0 fumbles, 43 points. Brady played great.

After we run all over denver, playing keep away and Brady takes advantage of a defe3mse actually commiting  to stopping the run, we willpgo to the super bowl, and beat seattle with a 300 yard 3 td passing game from the great on. SeattLe will be staring down 4 straight games of a power run team and will be caught out of position as they game plan to stop the run...this is how commitment to the run works.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too be honest, his press conference saying he had to get home to Giselle so quick was VERY concerning to me. I could not believe it.

He is not liking not being involved in winning games, apparently. It is really disturbing. He looked angry when the press talked about the D and the run game.

He couldn't wait to quickly get out of there. I am sorry, but it is a huge concern. He wasn't involved, so we may pay for it as fans next week.

VERY concerning.

[/QUOTE]