Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

So far Brady is looking pretty shaky.  Rusty may be on to something...

Too be honest, his press conference saying he had to get home to Giselle so quick was VERY concerning to me. I could not believe it.

He is not liking not being involved in winning games, apparently. It is really disturbing. He looked angry when the press talked about the D and the run game.

He couldn't wait to quickly get out of there. I am sorry, but it is a huge concern. He wasn't involved, so we may pay for it as fans next week.

VERY concerning.

You are so foolish. It can't be real.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

No picks! Great game!!!!

True, but how can you throw a pick when you run it 46 times?. They ran it that many times to avoid Brady mucking it up.

Colts Pass D - 13th

Colts Run D - 26th

Throw in the fact that the Patriots running game has been hot lately and the rainy conditions...that is why they ran it so much. They didn't run it a lot to avoid Brady "mucking it up."

You are a moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Too be honest, his press conference saying he had to get home to Giselle so quick was VERY concerning to me. I could not believe it.

He is not liking not being involved in winning games, apparently. It is really disturbing. He looked angry when the press talked about the D and the run game.

He couldn't wait to quickly get out of there. I am sorry, but it is a huge concern. He wasn't involved, so we may pay for it as fans next week.

VERY concerning.

You are so foolish. It can't be real.

Queenie isn't known for being bright.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

O interceptions,  2 sacks 0 fumbles, 43 points. Brady played great.

After we run all over denver, playing keep away and Brady takes advantage of a defe3mse actually commiting  to stopping the run, we willpgo to the super bowl, and beat seattle with a 300 yard 3 td passing game from the great on. SeattLe will be staring down 4 straight games of a power run team and will be caught out of position as they game plan to stop the run...this is how commitment to the run works.

I like the sound of that!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No picks! Great game!!!!

True, but how can you throw a pick when you run it 46 times?. They ran it that many times to avoid Brady mucking it up.

They ran it because it was working.  Something you know nothing about.

They also have no receivers and no pass catching tight ends.

Did you hear Dion Sanders?

It would be hard pressed to say those receivers would be seconds on any other team.

Pathetic.

But no where close as pathetic as you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

O interceptions,  2 sacks 0 fumbles, 43 points. Brady played great.

After we run all over denver, playing keep away and Brady takes advantage of a defe3mse actually commiting  to stopping the run, we willpgo to the super bowl, and beat seattle with a 300 yard 3 td passing game from the great on. SeattLe will be staring down 4 straight games of a power run team and will be caught out of position as they game plan to stop the run...this is how commitment to the run works.

I like the sound of that!!!

Me too man, and imo it is very realistic! when is the last time teams in the post season had to guess when we were going to pass. If our defense can hold denver(and we match up well imo) and we control the LOS like we have the last 3 games, we will get to the SB and suprise everybody with what we could do on offense!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

VERY concerning.

You can't be serious surely?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

He's looking good enough to play in the AFC championship game next week. The only thing that matters to 12 is WINNING. The only thing that matters is they won. I guess Wilson of SEA didn't play well he was I thought 9 of 18 then. If I'm wrong then I am it's getting late.i thought I saw that stat on espn but could be wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

VERY concerning.

i wouldnt read into that at all. hes probably elated that hes going to another afc championship game and wants to win it as much as anyone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

per Blount "if we wandnt able to run the ball, we always got #12 who's gonna put the team on his back and do great things that he always done his career"

Blount respects him why don't others?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

VERY concerning.

You can't be serious surely?

Oh, he is.  Seriously psychotic.  That's for damn sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

No picks! Great game!!!!

To avoid the QB with the most post season wins in NFL history mucking it up? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

What the f?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

VERY concerning.

LOL at you!  Only a lonely single guy would make this lame comment.  Jealous much?

I'm sure all the players are like that, heck I am sure most who weren't getting interviewed were already on their way out.  As much time as they spend at the field the week before games I'm sure they are in a hurry to get away after the game.  They will soon be right back at it all over again for the next game.  I see no problem wanting to go home and spend a little time with the family after a long, hard week at work.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Rusty still bashing Brady.

Pezz still bashing the roster.

It never ends.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

It never ends.

+1 and the defense for pezzy, should have seen him on game thread. Normal stuff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

It never ends.

Notice when I mentioned hes also wazzu there was no response from him......

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Tom played an almost flawless game, he handed the ball off without incident. 13-25 198 0/0 1 fumble not lost but Mathis got him for a strip sack late. Good game in my eyes. Oh by the way for all the naysayers regarding Jamie Collins being our first pick, dude was the bomb! An INT, 3 tackles for loss, 3QB hurries, 3 passes defended,and two sacks!!! Remember the old saying it's not how you start the race, once they IR'd Spikes they opened the door for Collins to get his licks in.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

It never ends.

Notice when I mentioned hes also wazzu there was no response from him......

You think Wazzu who is a farmer in Washington state who I have a bet with is me? 

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Desperate and insecure much with my analysis?

how many times you been banned?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Tom played an almost flawless game, he handed the ball off without incident. 13-25 198 0/0 1 fumble not lost but Mathis got him for a strip sack late. Good game in my eyes. Oh by the way for all the naysayers regarding Jamie Collins being our first pick, dude was the bomb! An INT, 3 tackles for loss, 3QB hurries, 3 passes defended,and two sacks!!! Remember the old saying it's not how you start the race, once they IR'd Spikes they opened the door for Collins to get his licks in.

Good game for sure, but that proves it's not all about Brady which is why I've said for YEARS it was never all about Brady when people tried to tell us it was.

It was always about how Brady would not screw it up. So, when I've said "All About Brady", that is what that means! Why are people so dumb?

Tomlinson is on NLFN actually making sense. It's like a bizarro world situation tonight....LMAO

LMAO!

Ladanian Tomlinson is making sense!  Shizzles is proud!

He is actually seeing the light saying what I've been saying trying to make himself look good.   Unreal.

No one ever said it was all about Brady. Get over yourself troll.

Sections
Shortcuts