Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:

No picks! Great game!!!!

True, but how can you throw a pick when you run it 46 times?. They ran it that many times to avoid Brady mucking it up.

Said like the true imbecile you are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Rusty still bashing Brady.

Pezz still bashing the roster.

It never ends.

That was Dion Sanders bashing the roster, as do most,  because it's true.

The receivers suck, except JE and the DB's , well... still can't stop a 3rd and forever.

Is that even debatable?  Do these receivers with their 47% completions with one of the best throwing to them, start for another team?   Is one receiver in the top 50, acceptable?

You got a problem, there's always the ignore button.  Use it!

I'll still be here bashing the other  BBBall, slurping troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

who cares. Brady played right unlike Superman Luck. Luck play like Manning but he was the reason why his team lose.

Brady looks like the Brady from 2001-2004. I'm glad he has to throw crap yards like Manning. Just managing the offense.

Football is a team sport. This win was a team win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

per Blount "if we wandnt able to run the ball, we always got #12 who's gonna put the team on his back and do great things that he always done his career"

Blount respects him why don't others?

Because Rusty's an imbecile, as are any who agree with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

per Blount "if we wandnt able to run the ball, we always got #12 who's gonna put the team on his back and do great things that he always done his career"

Blount respects him why don't others?

That would be jealousy, my friend! Pure jealousy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

O interceptions,  2 sacks 0 fumbles, 43 points. Brady played great.

After we run all over denver, playing keep away and Brady takes advantage of a defe3mse actually commiting  to stopping the run, we willpgo to the super bowl, and beat seattle with a 300 yard 3 td passing game from the great on. SeattLe will be staring down 4 straight games of a power run team and will be caught out of position as they game plan to stop the run...this is how commitment to the run works.

I like the sound of that!!!

Me too man, and imo it is very realistic! when is the last time teams in the post season had to guess when we were going to pass. If our defense can hold denver(and we match up well imo) and we control the LOS like we have the last 3 games, we will get to the SB and suprise everybody with what we could do on offense!

Agreed. this could easily happen.  I think the Chargers run game might gouge the Donkies tomorrow.  I live in Co so it will be even more fun for me.  Glad you had a good time in Glenwood.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Rusty still bashing Brady.

Pezz still bashing the roster.

It never ends.

Notice when I mentioned hes also wazzu there was no response from him......

wazzu is a good poster from what I remember and is certainly not rusty. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

No picks! Great game!!!!

True, but how can you throw a pick when you run it 46 times?. They ran it that many times to avoid Brady mucking it up.

please Russ. You more than anyone want the pats to run more. And when they do and are successful, you still take issue with Brady. This proves that your obsession knows no end. Phony.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

After we run all over denver, playing keep away and Brady takes advantage of a defe3mse actually commiting  to stopping the run, we willpgo to the super bowl, and beat seattle with a 300 yard 3 td passing game from the great on. SeattLe will be staring down 4 straight games of a power run team and will be caught out of position as they game plan to stop the run...this is how commitment to the run works.

Me too man, and imo it is very realistic! when is the last time teams in the post season had to guess when we were going to pass. If our defense can hold denver(and we match up well imo) and we control the LOS like we have the last 3 games, we will get to the SB and suprise everybody with what we could do on offense!

Agreed. this could easily happen.  I think the Chargers run game might gouge the Donkies tomorrow.  I live in Co so it will be even more fun for me.  Glad you had a good time in Glenwood.

Nice, hope they win too. We'll be back in Glenwood. Stopped at Vail randomnly and it was Octoberfest. Had a few beers. Co was our favorite state out west. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

No picks! Great game!!!!

please Russ. You more than anyone want the pats to run more. And when they do and are successful, you still take issue with Brady. This proves that your obsession knows no end. Phony.

Seriously!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

So far Brady is looking pretty shaky.  Rusty may be on to something...

Too be honest, his press conference saying he had to get home to Giselle so quick was VERY concerning to me. I could not believe it.

He is not liking not being involved in winning games, apparently. It is really disturbing. He looked angry when the press talked about the D and the run game.

He couldn't wait to quickly get out of there. I am sorry, but it is a huge concern. He wasn't involved, so we may pay for it as fans next week.

VERY concerning.

You can't be serious surely?

Of course I am. The Divisional Round is easy. It's the AFC Title round where he's sucked for years, so I am very concerned next week.

Are people this new to this team? Brady has been awful in his last 3 AFC Title games at home.

If SD beats Denver tomorrow, my concern will be with Brady and nothing else. I almost want to play Denver because their D is worse.

Our response to you...

funny (19397) Animated Gif on Giphy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

No picks! Great game!!!!

Yup, that's what a phony does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice, hope they win too. We'll be back in Glenwood. Stopped at Vail randomnly and it was Octoberfest. Had a few beers. Co was our favorite state out west. 

Try the Brewery in the hotel Denver, great beer and food.  Vial, yuck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Too be honest, his press conference saying he had to get home to Giselle so quick was VERY concerning to me. I could not believe it.

He is not liking not being involved in winning games, apparently. It is really disturbing. He looked angry when the press talked about the D and the run game.

He couldn't wait to quickly get out of there. I am sorry, but it is a huge concern. He wasn't involved, so we may pay for it as fans next week.

VERY concerning.

Not saying I agree with this statement, but Chris Rose on nflnetwork just alluded to the same thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

VERY concerning.

Not saying I agree with this statement, but Chris Rose on nflnetwork just alluded to the same thing.

Doesn't surprise me.  Chris Ross has a dog, two cats and a hampster waiting for him at home.  He is in no hurry to leave work.

Plus Brady stuck around plenty after the game... He had a good interview with one of my all time favorites Willie McGinest

Embedded image permalink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

rusty & chris ross are the same. ALL SPECULATION. Tom Brady has kids and beautiful wife to attend to. please people stop the specualtion. Tom is so happy for the RBs and D for winning this game. Tom is a winner not selfish basterd....

posted this earlier on this thread :

you sir are nuts.... maybe Tom wanted to get out becuase he wanteed to let blount and co. get all the reporters and let them bask in the W along with the D. please stop digging at things that aren't there.

you could say he wanted to get home becuase he was throwing a mini party for the guys

you could say he was gonna get some postgame head from his babe

you could say he wanted to see his children

are any of those concerns or crimes? because he cares about people? cmon dude

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

rusty & chris ross are the same. ALL SPECULATION. Tom Brady has kids and beautiful wife to attend to. please people stop the specualtion. Tom is so happy for the RBs and D for winning this game. Tom is a winner not selfish basterd....

Heck yeah Brady is happy for the RB's and D.  He told Willie McGinest he hopes they can win that way again next week.

Anyone who questions Brady on this is a complete tool!  He spends plenty of time at the field all week, all season.. I'm sure he looks forward to getting home to the Family after a big win and spend some time with them before they get back into preparation for next weekend.   Dude puts in his time, why would anyone even hint about his commitment.  Jokes!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, let's just hope Tom asks to be traded in the off-season. Then at least we won't have to hear the town fool complain about him every single f'n day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

VERY concerning.

Doesn't surprise me.  Chris Ross has a dog, two cats and a hampster waiting for him at home.  He is in no hurry to leave work.

Plus Brady stuck around plenty after the game... He had a good interview with one of my all time favorites Willie McGinest

Embedded image permalink

Love Willie!  Hope Tom has the same interview next week!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Heck yeah Brady is happy for the RB's and D.  He told Willie McGinest he hopes they can win that way again next week.

Anyone who questions Brady on this is a complete tool!  He spends plenty of time at the field all week, all season.. I'm sure he looks forward to getting home to the Family after a big win and spend some time with them before they get back into preparation for next weekend.   Dude puts in his time, why would anyone even hint about his commitment.  Jokes!

Agree, with you and Joe

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, let's just hope Tom asks to be traded in the off-season. Then at least we won't have to hear the town fool complain about him every single f'n day.

yeah lets trade Tom for the GREAT Alex Smith straight up!

Could Smith do the GW vs. the Bills? the GW drive vs. the Saints? the great game vs. Carolina? the comeback vs. Denver? the Browns comeback?

fact is here, if we had a QB not named Brady, Brees or Rodgers we would probably be 8-8 9-7

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

posted this earlier on this thread :

you sir are nuts.... maybe Tom wanted to get out becuase he wanteed to let blount and co. get all the reporters and let them bask in the W along with the D. please stop digging at things that aren't there.

you could say he wanted to get home becuase he was throwing a mini party for the guys

you could say he was gonna get some postgame head from his babe

you could say he wanted to see his children

are any of those concerns or crimes? because he cares about people? cmon dude

Bingo, yet gravitates to the only thing that proves his obsession, phony.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Yeah Brady was pissed the game wasnt all about him....did you see his grin on the podium in his press conference??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

Questions.  Did he outplay Luck?  Did he have any turnovers? Did he "sell" whatever play that was being called? Did he execute his portion of the plays?

If the answers are "yes", then how is it that he's not looking good?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

This truly says it all......

This absolute moron complains every single day about the need to run to set up play action. The Pats come out, and dominate with an incredible run game, and after they do exactly what you whine for 100s of times per week, you still have a problem?

W-T-F is wrong with you? You are beyond help. I have never seen anyone so obnoxiously stupid in my entire life. Seek help...quick.

Sections
Shortcuts