Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Brady isn't looking too good tonight.

Brady was brilliant last night. The entire offense runs through him, not just when he is passing. He is the one who makes the sight adjustment at the line, adjusts the plays, including the runs, to what the defense is showing. The Pats had a 35-25 timoe of possession advantage last night (could have been more if Josh didn't go pass happy at the 11 minute mark of the 4th quarter when they should have been working the clock). Some of that was due to the defense creating turnovers, but a lot of it is because no one manages a game better than TFB. If they ahd needed him to throw for more yards and make more plays in the passing game, he would have. Instead he did exactly what was needed to execute the game plan to perfection.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Watch out for an effective passing explosion in the next game.  Now that Denver and San Diego know what the Pats have done the last two games, their defenses will key on the run, allowing Brady to use play action passes for huge gains.  Also, smash-mouth football like last night increases the team confidence further, as it allows the O-line to take it to the opposition vs. being in a defensive mode all the time in the pass-dominant offense.

Party in NYC after next week!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

This thread should be on a anti-drug commerical ,show a few post of Rusty's and say see this is why you dont do drugs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Don't argue with idiots.  It will only frustrate you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't argue with idiots.  It will only frustrate you.

[/QUOTE]

This is a strange forum

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

please Russ. You more than anyone want the pats to run more. And when they do and are successful, you still take issue with Brady. This proves that your obsession knows no end. Phony.

[/QUOTE]

This truly says it all......

This absolute moron complains every single day about the need to run to set up play action. The Pats come out, and dominate with an incredible run game, and after they do exactly what you whine for 100s of times per week, you still have a problem?

W-T-F is wrong with you? You are beyond help. I have never seen anyone so obnoxiously stupid in my entire life. Seek help...quick.

[/QUOTE]

Saddest part of all is you just know this clown trolls the forums of the Pats next opponent bragging how great Brady is....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Brady had a good game.  He sold the play action twice for big pass gains completely freezing the rush and the DB's.  52% for 198 yards no interceptions.

He also moved around the pocket really well. He made several passes when he was so close to getting hammered and one when he was in the grasp.  Of Course Dierdoff didn't remark on that because he was too busy jacking off to Luck.

Brady is a winner. If the Pats need more from him they need to get him another receiver or two. The receiver corp at this point is in worse shape than the D was.  Think about it.  Right now they have 3 slot receivers no real tight end threat and not too much speed from anyone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

please Russ. You more than anyone want the pats to run more. And when they do and are successful, you still take issue with Brady. This proves that your obsession knows no end. Phony.

[/QUOTE]

This truly says it all......

This absolute moron complains every single day about the need to run to set up play action. The Pats come out, and dominate with an incredible run game, and after they do exactly what you whine for 100s of times per week, you still have a problem?

W-T-F is wrong with you? You are beyond help. I have never seen anyone so obnoxiously stupid in my entire life. Seek help...quick.

[/QUOTE]

Saddest part of all is you just know this clown trolls the forums of the Pats next opponent bragging how great Brady is....

[/QUOTE]

Whoa, I take exception to the fact that this thread looks like its directed at me by the quote margin up top, but it was directed to rusty. I've never complained about Brady in my life! You guys are gonna make me start drinking earlier then normal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

O interceptions,  2 sacks 0 fumbles, 43 points. Brady played great.

After we run all over denver, playing keep away and Brady takes advantage of a defe3mse actually commiting  to stopping the run, we willpgo to the super bowl, and beat seattle with a 300 yard 3 td passing game from the great on. SeattLe will be staring down 4 straight games of a power run team and will be caught out of position as they game plan to stop the run...this is how commitment to the run works.

[/QUOTE]

I like the sound of that!!!

[/QUOTE]

Me too man, and imo it is very realistic! when is the last time teams in the post season had to guess when we were going to pass. If our defense can hold denver(and we match up well imo) and we control the LOS like we have the last 3 games, we will get to the SB and suprise everybody with what we could do on offense!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. this could easily happen.  I think the Chargers run game might gouge the Donkies tomorrow.  I live in Co so it will be even more fun for me.  Glad you had a good time in Glenwood.

[/QUOTE]

Nice, hope they win too. We'll be back in Glenwood. Stopped at Vail randomnly and it was Octoberfest. Had a few beers. Co was our favorite state out west. 

[/QUOTE]

Try the Brewery in the hotel Denver, great beer and food.  Vial, yuck.

[/QUOTE]

Thats funny, it was neat that it was octoberfest the day we stopped but the crowd was a little too smug for us....and we were charged twice in the parking garage...18 bucks x 2! WTH??? I want my money back. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I haven't taken the time to read through this thread, but please tell me rusty isn't saying Brady had a bad game or "crapped down his leg", because if that's the case then this guy is even more a fraud than we all expected. And that scares me a little bit...just a little.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I haven't taken the time to read through this thread, but please tell me rusty isn't saying Brady had a bad game or "crapped down his leg", because if that's the case then this guy is even more a fraud than we all expected. And that scares me a little bit...just a little.

[/QUOTE]

he is claiming he's "concerned" because Brady seemed mad about the questions he was asked postgame and he wanted to leave quickly after the game was "concerning" he thinks Brady is mad the spotlight isnt on him .

ALL SPECULATION. ALL BS. we all know TB wants to WIN he doesnt care how. someNFLN idiot Chris Ross SPECULATED the same sh1t. its all Bs. Tom has a a beautiful wife and kids that we would like to go home and see after a great win . the guy cares about his family but apprently to russ this is a crime and is "concerning" when in fact TB  spends the most time and team facilites studying the most film

such BS and speculation

Sections
Shortcuts