Brady Just Gave Up On That INT....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Brady Just Gave Up On That INT....

In Response to Re: Brady Just Gave Up On That INT....:
    [QUOTE]On the bright side, it pissed Brady off and that is never a good thing for the opposition.
    Posted by Peduncle72[/QUOTE]

This is true. Brady was definitely fired up afterwards for being so darned slow

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]why would Brady risk injury when the Patriots already had a one-touchdown lead?  When he's the most important player on the team? seriously.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I don't think players; including Brady or let's say Wes Welker, think about the "possibility of getting injured" in the middle of an event during a game - they just play. If all players thought like that, we wouldn't have a team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]" I realize he might have been protecting himself, but it bothered me a little that he didn't even try...." If this is what sticks in your craw after your QB throws for the fifth most yards in NFL history, there isn't much we can do for you here, your brain is kinda broken I think, hopefully it's temporary
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

LOL. Like I said before - he didn't have 500+ yards at the time of the incident. And nowhere did I say to get rid of brady.  Show me exactly where I said that? Riiiight, that's what I thought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady Just Gave Up On That INT.... : Honestly, I think it's because he knew he couldn't catch him.  He starts running and then stops.  It's obvious that Odrick was putting more space between them.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that's the case.  I started the thread immediately after the INT. Branch was likely closer...and obviously had a better angle and legs for the run-down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ahh, no. We don't want our MVP QB tackling anybody unless it's in the 4th quarter of the Superbowl, and if he doesn't, we lose.

Besides, he WAS trying. BB is faster than Brady - c'mon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

fluke play, the only thing that kept this from being 52-7.  Don't want Brady making that tackle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I was really bothered with Brady's 500+ yds and 4 td's.  If this guy doesn't get his act together the Pats may need to bench him.

and the crys for Mallet have already secretly begun*