Brady lays down, gost misses FG, pats don't score another point.... coincidence...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Brady lays down, gost misses FG, pats don't score another point.... coincidence...?

I almost had a conniption when Brady laid down at the 23 yard line with time ticking down in the first half...

I had a bet with a friend, $20, gave him the 10.5 points.  When I saw Brady and BB lay down for the FG , it was such a pussy approach that I told my friend that I wanted out of the bet.  He said pay me $2 to cancel.  I paid him gladly.

Are you kidding me?  Laying down the Offense for a long FG when you have time to run a play is a recipe for losers.  How lame.

On a side note...  Just another sh!tty Thursday NFL game.  Garbage in garbage out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Brady lays down, gost misses FG, pats don't score another point.... coincidence...?

long FG?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Brady lays down, gost misses FG, pats don't score another point.... coincidence...?

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

long FG?????

Ok..  not a chip shot but this just in...  He missed it!  what part are you not getting?