Brady leaves field at practice today today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Brady leaves field at practice today today.

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 45s

This helicopter just arrived and the place is freaking out pic.twitter.com/20Xkm2mq8W

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Erik Scalavino @E_Scal 1m

#Patriots LT Nate Solder admits he "screwed some things up" on the Brady injury play. He was bulrushes by #Bucs DL Adrian Clayborn.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'M sorry but I am confused as heck here. I was under the impression that it was a controlled practice in that no real hitting was allowed nor could you even get a sniff of the QB. Are we now to believe a TB Player could be allowed to knock Solder on his azz and injure Brady's knee? This better end up being a really bad joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Oh Boy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

NMPL wish it was a joke!  some reason video of what happened got taken out of NFL networks link but can clearly see folder falling around brady's leg if not on top and brady goes down right away.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

http://fansided.com/2013/08/14/tom-brady-injury-video/

Found another site

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

It's happened again. Wow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Good news is that he practised a bit more and jogged off of the field, but I would not be shocked if this holds him out of the rest of the preseason as a precaution, which is too bad with the whole new offense, hopefully he gets more practice throws in with this new receivers. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No biggie. Many have told us this is an awesome team and about how BB went 11-5 in 2008 without Brady. LMAO

Some of you soooooo deserve a 6-10 season without Tom just for under appreciation.

But I hope he's okay. I wouldn't want to miss seeing this GOAT QB play even one down just to teach some jabronis a lesson. 

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No biggie. Many have told us this is an awesome team and about how BB went 11-5 in 2008 without Brady. LMAO

Some of you soooooo deserve a 6-10 season without Tom just for under appreciation.

But I hope he's okay. I wouldn't want to miss seeing this GOAT QB play even one down just to teach some jabronis a lesson. 

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

I agree 100%

Imagine what this place would turn into without Tom? Ghost town...no one will be coming around these parts to talk about a "rebuilt" defense. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

OK.. you got me...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung 1m

Robert Kraft (and only Kraft) got on the black helicopter

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 1m

J. Kraft told Sports Hub he made a phone call to check on Brady's status; he was told that it "hopefully did not appear to be that bad."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Saw a tweet that the players scared and all very down...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Queenie is jumping for joy in the fantasy that TB could be out for an extended period and FINALLY be replaced with a QB that knows how to manage a game, doesn't change the plays from off tackle runs from under center to the shotgun spread followed by staring down his receivers with this wacky fascination of wanting to move the ball, get first downs and score tons of points.  Finally, the opportunity to replace the guy who has been so absolutely horrible in the playofffs since 2007 at home against awful teams, while the defense has nearly shutdown all of the offenses they have faced, may finally be put out of his misery and save BB the trouble of having to bench him for Mallet or Tebow in order to install the type of run first offense that he has been prevented of running since Brady's big powerplay after the 2007 season demanding every draft pick be used on skill position offensive players.  

Oh what joy, rapture!

yup - next man up....right!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Not true. I hope for the best, but like Mallett running this offense. I think he is a future pro bowler. I also like the defense assuming Vince and Kelly stay healthy. Concerns on DT depth and SS, but overall like the D. 

I am hoping TB is fine, but still expect playoffs if TB cannot go

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

OK.. you got me...

[/QUOTE]

Scary shyte seeing Tommy go down grabbing his knee.

One of those calm moments that instantly turns in to a.... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! moment.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

More than likely the team is just being cautious.  

They'll probably do an MRI to check for damage if any.

If no damage, swelling or severe pain, he'll probably be back on the field asap. 

He needs the reps with all those new receivers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't like anything happening to Brady - even if it's minor.  Hoping that it's a matter of missing a practice or two if anything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Playoffs without him? Against the schedule they have this year? This ain't 2008 where they got to play the worst two divisions in football, 8-8 without him would be impressive to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 10m

J. Kraft told Sports Hub he made a phone call to check on Brady's status; he was told that it "hopefully did not appear to be that bad."

How about in English this time?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm trying to remain optimistic and not be sucked down the whirlpool with the gloom and doomers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am hoping TB is fine, but still expect playoffs if TB cannot go

With the schedule this year, you're dreaming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 45s

This helicopter just arrived and the place is freaking out pic.twitter.com/20Xkm2mq8W

Wow!  I think I would have got sick all over the place if I was there and seen that, LOL!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

The worst part about this is you won't hear a peep from BB about it.

Sections
Shortcuts