Brady leaves field at practice today today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Brady leaves field at practice today today.

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 2h

Tom Brady just grabbed his left knee, limped off, now has returned to cheers

Brady keeps looking down at it. Doesn't look comfortable. Now stretching it on the side

Brady leaving practice after conferring with Belichick and McDaniels. Wise move

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 1h

For what it's worth, Berj Najarian, Belichick's right-hand man, doesn't look concerned, hasn't left field

I know people will say Brady walked off the field after the Pollard hit, but he also stayed down on the field for a while and was in really obvious pain.  These tweets lead me to believe it isn't THAT serious and that he left practice as more of a precaution than anything.  I guess we'll see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I don't like anything happening to Brady - even if it's minor.  Hoping that it's a matter of missing a practice or two if anything.

What I want to know is why he was left in for some more plays. My only criticizm of BB as a coach has been how he is about injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No biggie. Many have told us this is an awesome team and about how BB went 11-5 in 2008 without Brady. LMAO

Some of you soooooo deserve a 6-10 season without Tom just for under appreciation.

But I hope he's okay. I wouldn't want to miss seeing this GOAT QB play even one down just to teach some jabronis a lesson. 

Can't disagree.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

No biggie. Many have told us this is an awesome team and about how BB went 11-5 in 2008 without Brady. LMAO

Some of you soooooo deserve a 6-10 season without Tom just for under appreciation.

But I hope he's okay. I wouldn't want to miss seeing this GOAT QB play even one down just to teach some jabronis a lesson. 

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

OK.. you got me...

Scary shyte seeing Tommy go down grabbing his knee.

One of those calm moments that instantly turns in to a.... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! moment.

For arguments sake though - I was one of those making the 11-5 arguments... I still think it speaks volumes, but do I really want to see how it go down again.. of course not... I'd rather see my team try and win a super bowl.  The best chance of that is with number 12.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

Playoffs without him? Against the schedule they have this year? This ain't 2008 where they got to play the worst two divisions in football, 8-8 without him would be impressive to me.

I agree. I predicted 10-6 in 2008 after he was out. Joke schedule that year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

For arguments sake though - I was one of those making the 11-5 arguments... I still think it speaks volumes, but do I really want to see how it will go down again.. of course not... I'd rather see my team try and win a super bowl.  The best chance of that is with number 12.

Take a close look at the 2008 schedule. We played some of the worst teams in the league that year and lost to just about every good team we played. Hell, the previously 1-15 Fish went 11-5 against that schedule and won the division.

Without Brady we are mediocre despite BB's great coaching. I assure you the rest of the division is salivating at the prospect of us without Tom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

OK.. you got me...

Scary shyte seeing Tommy go down grabbing his knee.

One of those calm moments that instantly turns in to a.... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! moment.

I was there on the hill watching the entire thing. Most fans didn't notice at first because they were watching the ball and the receiver trying to catch it. But all I saw was TB laying on the ground holding his knee just like he did back when he got the ACL injury. Like the reports said he got up and limped to the side lines and was out for a few plays. But then he ran onto the field and was not limping. He finished the 11 on 11 drills OK but then went to the side line where he had the conversations with BB and JM. As the reports mentioned he then went in the Dana Fiber dome and didn't come back.

But he seemed OK when he ran and finished the 11 on 11 drills.

By the way Mallet looked pretty good hitting his receivers today. Tebow not so good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 10m

J. Kraft told Sports Hub he made a phone call to check on Brady's status; he was told that it "hopefully did not appear to be that bad."

How about in English this time?

that sentence, if broken down into three sections contains zero concise declarations other than "we just do not know."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill Belichick just tweeted about the Brady injury.....

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Tom Brady just grabbed his left knee, limped off, now has returned to cheers

Brady keeps looking down at it. Doesn't look comfortable. Now stretching it on the side

Brady leaving practice after conferring with Belichick and McDaniels. Wise move

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 1h

For what it's worth, Berj Najarian, Belichick's right-hand man, doesn't look concerned, hasn't left field

I know people will say Brady walked off the field after the Pollard hit, but he also stayed down on the field for a while and was in really obvious pain.  These tweets lead me to believe it isn't THAT serious and that he left practice as more of a precaution than anything.  I guess we'll see.

I think he'll be okay. Good that he put a scare into the under-appreciating though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Dan Roche ‏@RochieWBZ  2m 
    NFL source:  "He'll (Brady) be fine. He'll be checked again later on tonight." - #wbz

Posted 10 minutes ago on twitter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Bill Belichick just tweeted about the Brady injury.....

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Great stuff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

NFL Network is making it sound as if it's an actual ACL tear. They fail to further state that Tom stayed in for three more plays before heading to the locker room. It doesn't sound '08 bad but who but the Pats coaching staff really knows the severity? 

I would also like to say.......SOLDER YOU F*****G, GOOFY LOOKING DUMB S**T!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 10m

J. Kraft told Sports Hub he made a phone call to check on Brady's status; he was told that it "hopefully did not appear to be that bad."

How about in English this time?

that sentence, if broken down into three sections contains zero concise declarations other than "we just do not know."

LOL I know man... might as well not even tweet anything... I think I had a better understanding before than after....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

ok so if this turns out to be  scare he will now wear the brace everywere including to bed.  i expect him to  take a seat for the remainder of the preseason mallet and Tebow   will get some serious work 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 1h

What I'm hearing from a source on #Patriots QB Tom Brady's knee: "It's not serious."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I heard from a pretty good source that it is a mild sprain he will be fine for opening day. The truth is I didn't hear it from a pretty good source, I just heard from a friend who is dialed in to the coaching community and that is exactly what he told me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What I'm hearing from a source on #Patriots QB Tom Brady's knee: "It's not serious."

And Ian is good with his sources....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

I would also like to say.......SOLDER YOU F*****G, GOOFY LOOKING DUMB S**T!!!!!

LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to wolfwood's comment:

ok so if this turns out to be  scare he will now wear the brace everywere including to bed.  i expect him to  take a seat for the remainder of the preseason mallet and Tebow   will get some serious work 

Unless he's seriously injured, I don't see that happening.  He needs the reps with his new receiving corps who we don't even know for sure who they will be other than Amendola, Dobson and Boyce.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

And Ian is good with his sources....

Great news! When he wrecked his knee the first time it was dead silent until it was reported a few hours later that he would miss the entire season. That day may of been the quickest time I can recall receiving injury information from the team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1h

Talk about sports world stopping: Tom Brady's left knee injury has led to suspension of all Super Bowl, AFC, AFC East odds at @BovadaLV.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 1h

RT @RochieWBZ: Appears Brady has a knee sprain - expected to be ok - will be looked at again later tonight #wbz

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I heard from a pretty good source that it is a mild sprain he will be fine for opening day. The truth is I didn't hear it from a pretty good source, I just heard from a friend who is dialed in to the coaching community and that is exactly what he told me.

I guess jabbing that pin into the dolls knee didn't fully work this time for Rusty?

Despite all the idiotic slams dumbkoff puts on Brady, he is probably being talked down off a ledge right this moment by people holding printouts of tweets saying Brady will be okay. LMAO@him

Sections
Shortcuts