Brady leaves field at practice today today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Brady leaves field at practice today today.

Why??????

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 3m

Patriots will re-examine Tom Brady in the morning, but one source said the quarterback is likely to practice Thursday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Why??????

Patriots will re-examine Tom Brady in the morning, but one source said the quarterback is likely to practice Thursday.

Why not? If he's capable of going and isn't too sore, I want him to be out there. He needs to continue working with these WRs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

We can all collectively breath one massive sigh of relief! Whew...!

MikeReiss   Mike Reiss
    Per @ AdamSchefter , MRI on Tom Brady's knee was negative and he now is considered day to day (via ESPN source with knowledge of injury).

Let's go Pats!

Praise the Lord!

[/QUOTE]

Why were you worried, we had Tebow???  But thank god he's alright.

Hopefully he takes the rest of the week off and gets right back to work next week. With so many new receivers he needs as much time with them as possible

[/QUOTE]

Gee, I don't know why the #1 Brady ball washer would be worried.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Why??????

Why not? If he's capable of going and isn't too sore, I want him to be out there. He needs to continue working with these WRs. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree, if there was or is an issue I am sure the training and coaching staffs will err on the side of caution.

Let him get the reps with the rooks if possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Why??????

Give him a few days off....There a few more weeks until the regular season starts.  He has a lot more time to continue working with the young WR's and the TE's he has not worked with.  No reason to put him out there against an agressive and tough TB defense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We can all collectively breath one massive sigh of relief! Whew...!

MikeReiss   Mike Reiss
    Per @ AdamSchefter , MRI on Tom Brady's knee was negative and he now is considered day to day (via ESPN source with knowledge of injury).

Let's go Pats!

Geez, thank goodness! 

Forget a Super Bowl, I don't see the Pats making the playoffs without Brady this season.  Not even with both Tebow and Mallet on the field at the same time with 12 vs 11.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why??????

[/QUOTE]

Give him a few days off....There a few more weeks until the regular season starts.  He has a lot more time to continue working with the young WR's and the TE's he has not worked with.  No reason to put him out there against an agressive and tough TB defensive

[/QUOTE]

He's wearing a red jersey. let him get the reps tomorrow and sit him on Friday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I KNEW HE WAS FINE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Can't ya tell???? shyte........P.S. Rusty's fine, I passed him in the stair well on the way down.......

LOL!  Well done!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Let him play Friday if he's ready. If there's no structural damage whatsoever, there's no reason not to play.

Can't live in fear. Dodged this bullet, and we can appreciate Brady a bit more, but if there is no risk of further injuring the knee (which I imagine there isn't based on a complete lack of structural damage) then he should be out there.

Let's go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Let him play Friday if he's ready. If there's no structural damage whatsoever, there's no reason not to play.

Can't live in fear. Dodged this bullet, and we can appreciate Brady a bit more, but if there is no risk of further injuring the knee (which I imagine there isn't based on a complete lack of structural damage) then he should be out there.

Let's go Pats!

Agree.

This could happen at any time and be more serious like it was in 2008 (first game of the season).

He's a football player.  He should be out there if he's physically able.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

wear the d a m n knee brace!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thank you Tom for being OK and keeping football relevant for us Patriot fans this year.

On a different note, was Spikes there today?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I KNEW HE WAS FINE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Can't ya tell???? shyte........P.S. Rusty's fine, I passed him in the stair well on the way down.......

LOL!  Well done!

HA-HA! I'm not afraid to admit I couldn't even talk to anyone about anything until I saw Shefter's tweet. Can You Imagine? Now I wanna take a brillo pad to my brain so I can scrub even the thought of having to deal with "THAT"! I don't wann even say it. Talk about Relief? Yes, Thank Goodness TFB! JUST ANNOUNCED BY FREDDY COLEMAN ON EEI THAT TOM WILL LIKELY PRACTICE TOMORROW........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Gee, I don't know why the #1 Brady ball washer would be worried.

Wait you're the #1 Brady ball washer? I thought that was Rusty. J/K Babe you are a good sport. I think we both can agree it's a good thing it was only minor

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He has to practice and play this week, he needs as many reps as he can get in with these guys. 3 rookie WRs, a new FA WR, a rookie TE...if Brady can win with these guys it would truly be a testament to his greatness.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Thank you Tom for being OK and keeping football relevant for us Patriot fans this year.

On a different note, was Spikes there today?

I read somewhere he was tcal

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!  Well done!

HA-HA! I'm not afraid to admit I couldn't even talk to anyone about anything until I saw Shefter's tweet. Can You Imagine? Now I wanna take a brillo pad to my brain so I can scrub even the thought of having to deal with "THAT"! I don't wann even say it. Talk about Relief? Yes, Thank Goodness TFB! JUST ANNOUNCED BY FREDDY COLEMAN ON EEI THAT TOM WILL LIKELY PRACTICE TOMORROW........

Hahahaha!  Good sense of humor, Rally.

I was already starting the process of trying to come to terms of football season without TFB.  My next move was calling DirecTV and cancelling my Sunday ticket max programing.

BTW, I don't think he will practice much tomorrow if at all.  I'm sure there will be some swelling and they will want him off of it as much as possible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Let's all wait until tomorrow and see how the dude is...can you imagine how much sleep Solder will get tonight.....hate to be him when they start reviewing practice films...LMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

agree NEGame!  didnt see one on there.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

dodged a bullet there  wear the dam brace

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

agree NEGame!  didnt see one on there.  

[/QUOTE]

Nope, looked like he was only wearing one of those neoprene type braces.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wolfwood's comment:

dodged a bullet there  wear the dam brace

Ya know, that brace could hamper Tom's blazing speed! WEAR THE DAMNED BRACE TOMMY!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Thank God I was working all day dealing with high drama and low intelligense and too busy to read, hear or see any of this until right now.  Thanks for taking me through a truly terrifying event that happened throughout the day in 5 pages.  It only was nerve wracking for me for a few minutes.  Whewwwwww!!!!!!!!  Thank you God.  Good looking out.  Tommy, wear that motherflappin brace.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

The team dodged a bullet today. A season so full of potential could quickly go south.

Footballers play football, so get on the field - and wear that d*mn brace!

Supra societatem nemo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

2nd preseason game, I don't think Brady was going to get many snaps anyways, maybe 2 series. Wouldn't surprise me if he plays and they mostly run the ball, then Mallett plays the majority of the game.

As long as TB is ok, and I assume he is, I am anxious to see Mallett play most of the game. 

Sections
Shortcuts