Brady leaves field at practice today today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Brady leaves field at practice today today.

In response to rkarp's comment:

2nd preseason game, I don't think Brady was going to get many snaps anyways, maybe 2 series. Wouldn't surprise me if he plays and they mostly run the ball, then Mallett plays the majority of the game.

As long as TB is ok, and I assume he is, I am anxious to see Mallett play most of the game. 

Pretty much sums up the way I see it.  Be good to see Mallett get enough time to get into a rhythm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Love you TB, but get a box of chalk, get yourself to the board and start writing 100 times ...

"I will never remove my brace when playing football".

Was just thinking the same thing. Looks like we dodged a bullet here... Brady should be fine for the start of the season, perhaps even preseason game 2 or 3, but that Brace NEEDS to stay on.

Also, expect Adrian Clayborn to catch a lot flak, and rightfully so. When you're that close to the QB, you have to let up. I realize he was bull-rushing, but the guy has a red-jersey on for a reason.

Thats why I question practicing with this Nutjob Schiano. I mean i get that he and BB are friends, but did everyone forget the scum bag moves he pulled last year, having his Dline attack the QB on Kneel downs,and you think he is gonna caution his players in practice??  I swear I love BB as our coach, but he really does some head scratching things sometimes. This was  one of them. Same as him drafting all the rutgers players and their ex coach not touching any of them. Very strange indeed. Its almost like Greg is saying, I liked them in college, they were smart and studied a lot, but Im in the big leagues now and I need DOGS! We can atleast say we have some of the hardest studying defenders in the league , even though they may not be that great

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Love you TB, but get a box of chalk, get yourself to the board and start writing 100 times ...

Was just thinking the same thing. Looks like we dodged a bullet here... Brady should be fine for the start of the season, perhaps even preseason game 2 or 3, but that Brace NEEDS to stay on.

Also, expect Adrian Clayborn to catch a lot flak, and rightfully so. When you're that close to the QB, you have to let up. I realize he was bull-rushing, but the guy has a red-jersey on for a reason.

Thats why I question practicing with this Nutjob Schiano. I mean i get that he and BB are friends, but did everyone forget the scum bag moves he pulled last year, having his Dline attack the QB on Kneel downs,and you think he is gonna caution his players in practice??  I swear I love BB as our coach, but he really does some head scratching things sometimes. This was  one of them. Same as him drafting all the rutgers players and their ex coach not touching any of them. Very strange indeed. Its almost like Greg is saying, I liked them in college, they were smart and studied a lot, but Im in the big leagues now and I need DOGS! We can atleast say we have some of the hardest studying defenders in the league , even though they may not be that great

Doesn't he have like 9 former Rutger players on his team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Doesn't he have like 9 former Rutger players on his team?

Well there about 7 players by my count on the team from rutgers playing in Tampa but most of those are 7 year players. He has only bought in 4 players that I know of in his 2 years there and the fact a lot of guys were there already is coincidence I guess. I think part of it was something I heard before because I thought he only brought in a couple guys, but its more like 4 players.  Ka'lil Gluad (LB), Mason Robinson, Tim Wright. some other LB.  The thing is he hasnt DRAFTED any of his players. Sure he brought half the team in as undrafted free agents, but thats not a glowing endorsement IMO and we are actually Drafting these guys , some with high pics.

Last guy I found was a undrafted Long snapper, I mean thats Lonnie Paxton. Not exactly impact players. His starting Defense doesnt have any rutgers players on it that I know of that HE drafted.