Brady Looks out of shape.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Brady Looks out of shape.

maybe boxing isnt a bad thing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/20/tom-brady-takes-up-boxing/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlpharettaPat1. Show AlpharettaPat1's posts

Re: Brady Looks out of shape.

Yeah he does but I think its just the picture is not very good quality and that could have something to do with it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

How does he look out of shape from that pic? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlpharettaPat1. Show AlpharettaPat1's posts

The mid section a little but again I think it could be the picture

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I am a little disappointed at him for missing the OTAs. What happened to our Brady?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

why dont you say that to Brady?
    Hell uppercut you in the face

next time Terrell Suggs comes in for a strip-sack like in the playoffs, brady will punch him in the jugular and then hell curb-stomp him on that new field turf

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

He was never ripped.  I am not worried in the least. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

why are you guys checking out his body?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I will say this, boxing might help him move around the pocket better to avoid getting sacked and maybe help him protect his ribs? I remember Belichick once hired a martial arts instructor to work with his linebackers and defensive lineman when he was with the Browns because he knew Andre Tippet knew martial arts and it help him while playing football.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Brady Looks out of shape.:
    maybe boxing isnt a bad thing. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/20/tom-brady-takes-up-boxing/
    Posted by mosseffect43

LMAO. Sorry, but Brady has NEVER been ripped.....

he looks about the same.  There's a reason why he's one of the slowest QBs :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Looks out of shape.:
    I will say this, boxing might help him move around the pocket better to avoid getting sacked and maybe help him protect his ribs? I remember Belichick once hired a martial arts instructor to work with his linebackers and defensive lineman when he was with the Browns because he knew Andre Tippet knew martial arts and it help him while playing football.
    Posted by JimNotJimmy

sounds like a good theory, he does need to be a little more nimbler

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

What team got a free pass in?

Brady was at one of the pro-am golf tourney's a month ago without any gut.  He's probably wearing weights for his workout.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

What team got a free pass in? Brady was at one of the pro-am golf tourney's a month ago without any gut.  He's probably wearing weights for his workout.
    Posted by croc

don't they sometimes where padding around their gut too?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

This thread is peeking my TOOL meter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

God people can't figure out he's wearing padding by looking at the picture??!!! I will say his a** looks as good as ever. The haters posting on profootball are funny almost as funny as some of the messages on this board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

GAME is right, he is wearing paddings. But still, why isn't he at the workouts? I thought he was motivated to be around Football last offseason?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

The Man ended the year all dinged up, give tom some more time for his body to heal and feel 100%. If hes not at the mandatory camps then its time to worry.. but that time hasnt come yet so just chill everyone, he'll be there when he has to be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

Shame on you Tom Brady!After getting his knee blown out in the 1st game a couple of years ago, on a clean hit,Brady never showed up once on the sidelines to support his teammates.Not once. Now he's not showing up for off season workouts!?You can hear the grumbling from the pats locker room all the way up to Maine! Now the Jets on the other hand are at full strength at their off season workouts and the love fest between players and coaches is alive and well! No Prima Donas on the NY Jets.They are real men and wouldn't let their wives shove them around like one Mrs. Brady does to one Tom Brady on a daily basis. So is everybody enjoying this beautiful day??
    Posted by LeonsRight

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Looks out of shape. :
    Posted by gazzzmann

Brady was told to stay away so as not to be a distraction,fool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

But still, why isn't he at the workouts?Posted by 49Patriots

maybe this is his workout. maybe BB asked to work on something to that can help him out, who knows, why questyion every little thing about TB nowadays. geez laweez, the guy got us 3 SB's and and brought a dynasty to new england. be patient the Pats will be back

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I will say his a** looks as good as ever. Posted by NEGAME

I'm glad you saying it and not some male poster.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Now, if Matt Light had trained there...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Um..... does he look out of shape here because these were taken TWO days ago...

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/HUG3JvUZysx/Tom+Brady+Practicing+UCLA+Football+Training/__POqpxyTKw

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

See, I'm not sure IF he's actually wearing padding in that first pic, but some poster on that PFW site mosseffect offered in this thread, actually posted another link to a picture of him taking a breather while he was boxing, and he looks far, far better-musta been just either padding or imho, just the shirt tucked in with him leaning forward in that first pic because in pic #2 (given below), He has no gut.  Anyway way you cut it though, Gamer's right-I mean, maybe not about midsection padding, but his a##...it looks phenomenal.  I would have said otherworldly, but I don't wanna come off as sounding, well, ya know...too multisyllabic...  

Whata hunk:

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/bfm_gallery/2010/03/tom_brady_works_on_his_physique_at_a_beverly_hills_ca_boxing_gym_on_march_19_2010/gallery_main/gallery_main-tom-brady-boxin-trainer-photos-03192010-07.jpg

Sections
Shortcuts