Brady losing it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wvwc61. Show wvwc61's posts

Re: Brady losing it?

In Response to Brady losing it?:
    [QUOTE]I know it's just one game. I'm over it. I just don't see that spark anymore in Brady that he had in earlier years. He used to have that killer instinct look about him. Nowadays it seems in a big game he is confused or frustrated all the time. You can almost see it.
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]
    Wow, you can read his mind you idiot!!! If Welker catches the ball the game is over
    and Brady is MVP!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: Brady losing it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brady losing it? : Wow, you can read his mind you idiot!!! If Welker catches the ball the game is over and Brady is MVP!!
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]

yup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady losing it? : I disagree. Of course Brady age but he is still playing a high level. Mental smartness has nothing to do with age. He needs to play smart and stop carrying the weight. I know about the 20 free agents but they have a good salary cap. Keep the players who improve this season and draft a playmaker.
    Posted by Cloudyandrain[/QUOTE]

His mental smartness is not going to matter when he can thread the ball between two defenders anymore. When he doesn't have the quickness to sidestep an on rushing defender or the arm strength to lead a wide receiver deep downfield.

How many years have we been waiting to draft a "playmaker" on defense, or find a good YOUNG wider receiver.

I am worried the proverbial "window is closing" on the Patriots. The dynasty in long over (two team have multiple Lombardi trophies since the Patriots last Super Bowl victory). I just hope for one more run in the next 3 or 4 years, but they are going to have to fix the defense fast.

If Brady plays four more seasons, BB will be nearly the age that Parcells was when he retired from coaching for good. Do you think he is going to want to start over with a new QB at that point? These runs do not last forever. I want one more Super Bowl before it is over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

the Branch drop during the last drive was huge !!! he had 10-15 yards of open field. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady losing it? : His mental smartness is not going to matter when he can thread the ball between two defenders anymore. When he doesn't have the quickness to sidestep an on rushing defender or the arm strength to lead a wide receiver deep downfield. How many years have we been waiting to draft a "playmaker" on defense, or find a good YOUNG wider receiver. I am worried the proverbial "window is closing" on the Patriots. The dynasty in long over (two team have multiple Lombardi trophies since the Patriots last Super Bowl victory). I just hope for one more run in the next 3 or 4 years, but they are going to have to fix the defense fast. If Brady plays four more seasons, BB will be nearly the age that Parcells was when he retired from coaching for good. Do you think he is going to want to start over with a new QB at that point? These runs do not last forever. I want one more Super Bowl before it is over.
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]

That's what you thinking and I still disagree.

His arm strengh is fine. It is just his recievers aren't a deep threat and they under 6'0.
    He need to practrice on being pressue. although he is turing 35, but he isn't old.

Our defense this season have really good players like Chung, Spikes, Moore, Carter,etc. The Pats need to keep them.

The draft mistakes of 07-09 did hurt but they still in good shape to find a playmaker.
    They are a few players away to be a SB champion team.

The real problem is the defense and for the offense, WR and a center if Waiters retires. Also, they need to change the philoshpy of the offensive. the offensive needs another player besides Brady. ...could it be Ridley?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

BB and Brady have taken the Pats to 1st in the AFC East 9 of 11 years.
    Took them to the super bowl 5 out of 11 years.
    Won the super bowl 3 out of 5 in 11 years.

Nothing lasts forever folks.  Damn fine run, and I'm proud to be non-entitled fan.

Sections
Shortcuts