brady lost that game for us

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

brady lost that game for us

he missed at least 2 guaranteed touchdown passes and had the lost fumble thats like what his third

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Re: brady lost that game for us

It's true, he was just plain TERRIBLE (I could place alot of other words here but?). Would someone please find corners who can cover somebody!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Well, it was pretty much a team effort, but Brady s*cked even more than he usually does in Denver.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Calling tails on the flip lost us the game!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mollyandmary. Show mollyandmary's posts

the patriots era is over with, brady is not the same quarterback as before.  The injury is going to shorten his career. 
    The patriots are in for a  long season, they will not go to the payoffs.  I only hope that we can draft in the top 10.

It was fun while it lasted

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Although a week or two ago I'd of said that you were crazy, after today, you are close to being right on the mark!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

These are all incredibly insightful posts. You should all be proud fans. The Pats should play Hoyer next week.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: brady lost that game for us:
    [QUOTE]the patriots era is over with, brady is not the same quarterback as before.  The injury is going to shorten his career.  The patriots are in for a  long season, they will not go to the payoffs.  I only hope that we can draft in the top 10. It was fun while it lasted
    Posted by mollyandmary[/QUOTE] I agree and have remained silent because I did not wish to appear down on TB and the Pats. I really hate to make this post and I hope that TB proves me wrong but I think not. There's more to it than what we have seen. Often when highly profiled players lifestyles change so do their priorities. Brady has been off his game all season he's high, he's low or behind the receivers. That's not all, the play calling is amateurish more like High School ball than at the professional level. Actually the Broncos played more like the Patriots than did the Patriots. Today's throw back uniforms bring back memories of yesteryear. However, I'm prepared for whatever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

Time to trade Brady. Detroit could sure him. LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: brady lost that game for us : I agree and have remained silent because I did not wish to appear down on TB and the Pats. I really hate to make this post and I hope that TB proves me wrong but I think not. There's more to it than what we have seen. Often when highly profiled players lifestyles change so do their priorities. Brady has been off his game all season he's high, he's low or behind the receivers. That's not all, the play calling is amateurish more like High School ball than at the professional level. Actually the Broncos played more like the Patriots than did the Patriots. Today's throw back uniforms bring back memories of yesteryear. However, I'm prepared for whatever.
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from foxborofanatic48. Show foxborofanatic48's posts

Right, the play calling was poor...and the poor tackling and the poor coverage and ...I mean, Kyle Orton ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from foxborofanatic48. Show foxborofanatic48's posts

Aren't the Packers going, "How did you guys mess up beating  him"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from foxborofanatic48. Show foxborofanatic48's posts

Which 80's Pat's ? Sorry I'm being picky, but...should've won tonight....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]Right, the play calling was poor...and the poor tackling and the poor coverage and ...I mean, Kyle Orton ?
    Posted by foxborofanatic48[/QUOTE]

You obviously know nothing about Kyle Orton.

All he does is win. 

If our boy TB was as accurate as Orton was today we would have won decisively.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's a funny thing about Orton. People seem to think he is some kind of scrub, but he actually has a decent winning percentage. The Bears kept handing the ball to Rex Grossman, despite the fact that Orton was an efficient, if unspectacular, passer. One thing Orton doesn't do very often is beat himself -- he tends to take what you give him --and you saw that today. That said, he very nearly threw the game away on that last fade route that bounced -- predictably -- right off Springs' hands.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]It's a funny thing about Orton. People seem to think he is some kind of scrub, but he actually has a decent winning percentage. The Bears kept handing the ball to Rex Grossman, despite the fact that Orton was an efficient, if unspectacular, passer. One thing Orton doesn't do very often is beat himself -- he tends to take what you give him --and you saw that today. That said, he very nearly threw the game away on that last fade route that bounced -- predictably -- right off Springs' hands.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I agree with you as one who had put Orton on the level of a Grossman in the past. I don't get to see a lot of Bears games and the fact that Grossman kept beating him out even when they kept giving Orton chances put him low on my radar. He definitely showed me something today.

Disappointing loss. Actually, this day has pretty much stunk with the exception of the Ravens loss (I was there silently rooting for the Bengals. Not a fan of either team really, but wanted the Ravens to lose after last weeks whining.).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

im not calling for a coup at qb I'm just stating that brady played far below his talent level and while alot of things went into the loss it seems to me that poor qb play was a big reason for it.  those passes he missed out there today are throws he didn't use to miss. I don't think this is it for the pats, there still a good team but brady needs to get his accuracy back.