Brady MORE hated than Roethlisberger? Really?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Brady MORE hated than Roethlisberger? Really?

No, dumbo.

I said he isn't marketable to a tabloid.

You didn't read or failed to comprehend.  Regardless, you are stupid. That's a proven fact at this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Brady MORE hated than Roethlisberger? Really?:
    [QUOTE]No, dumbo. I said he isn't marketable to a tabloid. You didn't read or failed to comprehend.  Regardless, you are stupid. That's a proven fact at this point.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Really?  I went back and reread your post, and you said nothing about tabloids.  I didn't fail to comprehend a thing.  You clearly don't know how to effectively communicate your point. 

The ironic thing is even with this problem, you are always the one suggesting others lack education. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And that's why you and Phat Rex are by far the dumbest humans on these boards:

"This is why Gomer isn't targeted. He's a goofy back woods type. He's not marketable unless he gets his dopey mug on another Direct TV commerical in his COlts uniform thinking he's funny. 

He has a huge forehead and spends his offseasons making 7,312 commercials.  We never heard about his sexual harrassment case at Tennessee now did we? No. Because Gomer doesn't sell as a tabloid target."

I couldn't have made it any clearer.

You read what you want to read, little boy.

It's not too late for you to improve your skills.  I am sure night classes are available.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

except that wasn't your original post. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

except that that wasn't your original post.

Its ok russ.  I'm a sympathetic soul. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]And that's why you and Phat Rex are by far the dumbest humans on these boards: "This is why Gomer isn't targeted. He's a goofy back woods type. He's not marketable unless he gets his dopey mug on another Direct TV commerical in his COlts uniform thinking he's funny.  He has a huge forehead and spends his offseasons making 7,312 commercials.  We never heard about his sexual harrassment case at Tennessee now did we? No. Because Gomer doesn't sell as a tabloid target." I couldn't have made it any clearer. You read what you want to read, little boy. It's not too late for you to improve your skills.  I am sure night classes are available.

You've got to hand it to IUD, he's exceptionally good at stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]except that that wasn't your original post. Its ok russ.  I'm a sympathetic soul. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Umm, YES IT WAS.

Go read it again.

I even reiterated it in the lower post.  As Killa stated, it was VERY CLEAR what I said.

I mentioned Direct TV as a way to distinguish between what is and isn't marketable for Gomer.

Gomer is the safe choice for a sports face even though it is hard to look at.

What is the over/under on Gomer commercials in 2011, Undies?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Tas - I accept that, but the tabloid thing was missing.  Ultimately rusty said Manning wasn't marketable and I called him on it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuddyBuddy. Show MuddyBuddy's posts

[QUOTE]Pure jealousy. There isn't a fan in the world or a team in the NFL that wouldn't kill to have Tom Brady on their team. Give me a break
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure that few, if any Colts Fans would want Brady, and less than 1/2 of Saints fans as well, and there are other teams who might chose their QB over Brady.  Brady is a good QB to be sure, one of the top ten of all time, but he has real trouble with long passes and is imobile as heck.  None of this justifies hate of course.

I think its his hair, I do not hate Brady and love the Pats, but I am really hating on his hair.  He should just admit he is going bald and give up on hair plugs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Tas - I accept that, but the tabloid thing was missing.  Ultimately rusty said Manning wasn't marketable and I called him on it. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

That's a lie.  In fact, it was stated twice in two seperate responses to distinguish the differences.

Of course I know Manning does a million commercials a year and is marketed.

There is a difference between what Manning does for ego purposes and how Brady's good looks, success and "he gets the girl" personal life is manipulated for profit.

You're an idiot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuddyBuddy. Show MuddyBuddy's posts

[QUOTE]And that's why you and Phat Rex are by far the dumbest humans on these boards: "This is why Gomer isn't targeted. He's a goofy back woods type. He's not marketable unless he gets his dopey mug on another Direct TV

Peyton grew up in New Orleans, the son of a rich business man who had two planes and a lot of other riches.  Peyton finished his MBA during his tenor at Tenn.  Peyton is widely reguarded as the hardest working QB around and functions almost as the Colts Offensive Cordinator.  Peyton has been great on Sat Night Live, and is great in commericals.  Peyton is clearly very smart.  I have no reason to thin Brady is dumb, but he clearly has never demonstrated as much intelligences as Peyton.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am assuming this is some thick sarcasm here.^^^

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Really is hard to understand, especially given all the real life thugs and dirtbags in the NFL. suggs, lewis, haynesworth, cutler, cromartie, rapelisberger quickly come to mind.

Is Brady the only NFL personality who ever broke up with a girl friend? That's no reason to be hating on the man. No one but the two of them know what really went on there and, if that were the case, why isn't a flat out dirtbag like cromartie leading the hate parade?

I'd have to guess its just flat out jealosy that drove such a nonsensical outcome, combined with the NY media's obsession with ignoring Pats' successes and piling on to their every misque. 

I'd like to see a poll asking "which NFL star would you most like to switch lives with"? Tommy would have to win that one, hands down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I don't really get it either.  Brady seems like he's not a bad guy...by NFL standards, at least.  If fathering a child out of wedlock (that's what he "did to" Mynahan, right??) was enough to make Brady hated, there are a couple of hundred other NFL players that should be hated too.  Anyway, I never particularly cared for his style, like his English riding caps, Uggs boots, and Stetson pictures.  He's pretty danged effeminate, and of course that comment about modeling being tougher than football was idiotic.  But he has some good quotes (like when he just told Comartie that he'd "been called worse") and he acts appropriately in interviews.  On the whole, I don't see why anyone would hate him...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it's funny he does one Stetson ad and he's effiminate (learn to spell, "Jules").

What is Derek Jeter, then? Super-duper effiminate?

Of course, a male who is effiminate to you must be the average guy considering you live in the hills of Kentucky. lol

Keep in mind, Brady played with broken ribs and a broken finger last year and played through some minor injuries this year.

He's far from "effiminate".

Leave that for Marky Mark and his karaoke routines with Lance Bass.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Terrell Suggs admitted himself that he's jealous of Tom Brady and that's why he doesn't like him.  Suggs is a moron but at least he was finally honest.  A Jets fan I work with says he hates Brady because he's just too damn good of a QB.  He admits it's jealousy.  The only reason people hate Tom Brady is jealousy.  That's fine by me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He teabagged her! Thats illegal in Tenn? Who'd a known?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

funny..read all the Steelers fans complain they (harrison..Big ben) are hated and picked on because everyone is jealous of them.
    Same as I'm reading here.

19. This post has been removed.