Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP?

In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP?:
    [QUOTE]I would rather see PM get the mvp and Brady get the SB Trophy.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

I second that, who cares about MVP the only trophy that people remember over time is the Lombardi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP? : HA! Saytan Manning always wins whether he deserves it or not, just look at what happened last year. Either Drew or Rivers should have gotten that MVP trophy, but the Golden QB got it because "He did it on a bum knee".                               QB rating   Completion %     Yards     YA      TD     INT Peyton Manning           95.0            66.8            4002     7.2      27      14 Drew Brees                 96.2             65              5069     8.0      34      17 Philip Rivers               105.5           65.3            4009     8.4      36      11 I hope when the writers are voting they remember that Brady is doing it this year on a bum knee, too. So his stats might not be as good as Peyton and Drew, but Brady was out all season. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

If Brady ticks of 9 straight wins, like Manning did last year after starting 3-4, then I think he'll be a lock for the award.  As for Rivers and Brees having better ratings, they also led their teams to 8-8 seasons and New Orleans finished last in their division while Manning led the colts to 12-4 which was needed to make the playoffs.  Spectacular.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

If Brady keeps throwing 5 yard passes and receivers run for another 20 or
    30 yards why shouldn't he get "MVP"!  His passing percentage should be 80%
    with his dink and dunk passes.  I wonder what the yards after catches are
    with Brady's dinky passes and screen passes.  About the same as Cassells
    last year probably!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP? : If Brady ticks of 9 straight wins, like Manning did last year after starting 3-4, then I think he'll be a lock for the award.  As for Rivers and Brees having better ratings, they also led their teams to 8-8 seasons and New Orleans finished last in their division while Manning led the colts to 12-4 which was needed to make the playoffs.  Spectacular.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

So, you're saying that if Brady can lead his boys to sweep out the remainder of the year that Tom Brady would be the MVP in your eyes? Honestly, the New England defense is going to win alot of the upcoming games, especially the game against the Horse shoes and Bayou Bumkins, and gel into the super unit we are seeing a glimpse of.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP? : Haha. I don't care who you root for. They flashed a stat pregame week one or two that showed Brady is the most proficient deep ball passer since he has joined the league. LMAO. That doesn't take anything away from Manning or any other QB, and I have no intention of flogginf that horse again, but frankly your post is nonsense.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I think Brady throws the best deep ball in the game, and it doesn't hurt that he now has a 6'4" leaper who is one of the receivers in the league - something Manning has never had. 

Anyway - I just looked up some stats and if I have this right, here is what I found.  On completions of 20 yds or more:

Comp        Comp +20 yds        % comp 20+ yds
    Brady       2480         409                      16.5%

Manning    3995         686                      17.2%

Now obviously this does not identify yards after catch so we don't know if the throws were 5 yds with 15+ yds after catch, but these stats suggest something different than what you have stated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP? : I think Brady throws the best deep ball in the game, and it doesn't hurt that he now has a 6'4" leaper who is one of the receivers in the league - something Manning has never had.  Anyway - I just looked up some stats and if I have this right, here is what I found.  On completions of 20 yds or more:                 Comp         Comp +20 yds         % comp 20+ yds Brady       2480         409                      16.5%        Manning    3995         686                      17.2% Now obviously this does not identify yards after catch so we don't know if the throws were 5 yds with 15+ yds after catch, but these stats suggest something different than what you have stated.

When you have one of the greatest WRs to ever play the game to your right, and a pretty good receiver to your left you don't need a 6'4" receiver. Plus, Peyton has one of the best all-around TE to ever play the game in Dallas Clark clocking in a 6'3" and runs with 4.55 speed matched-up against LBs you have a deep threat receiver in him. 

Try again, Dogg.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

49PAT - not dogging Brady.  He along with Manning are the best, but having a 6-4 high jumping receiver with hands and route running capabilities helps a qb hit the long ball with a little less accuracy.  That's all. 

As for the TE - Clark was picked only 8 spots ahead of Watson.  Its my feeling that the colts just did a better job of developing Clark. 

And finally, I do think Harrison was one of the best ever, but he has never been bigger than a db and his ability to catch the ball required supreme route running and very accurate passing so that only he could get the ball as well as great communication between QB and REC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP? : I think Brady throws the best deep ball in the game, and it doesn't hurt that he now has a 6'4" leaper who is one of the receivers in the league - something Manning has never had.  Anyway - I just looked up some stats and if I have this right, here is what I found.  On completions of 20 yds or more:                 Comp         Comp +20 yds         % comp 20+ yds Brady       2480         409                      16.5%        Manning    3995         686                      17.2% Now obviously this does not identify yards after catch so we don't know if the throws were 5 yds with 15+ yds after catch, but these stats suggest something different than what you have stated.
    Hold it there dogg. I agree with you about the MVP coming from a winning, playoff bound team more than just stats (12-4 rightfully put peyton over the top), and frankly I could care less how a QB gets his 300 yards (YAC or bomb, so what?). But my friend, as much as I am a Brady guuy, the best long baller in NFL history and today is Mr. Kurt Warner. He also has the HIGHEST yardage per pass average in the history of the game. Brady is the best medium range guy ever and the most accurate strong-arm QB ever but...  is what it is. Overall, Brady makes all the throws, doesn't turn it over on fumbles or INTs, and is the best ever! 200+ TDs and 90 INTs is simply incredible. No QB in history comes close to that... which is part of the reason he gets edge over Peyton! plus those extra rings on his finger, and having the best WIN percentage of any QB in HISTORY!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Bubba - I was only responding to the post that Brady was a better long ball QB than Manning.  I actually thought so too, and he throws a beautiful ball.  But, per the stats, I was wrong. 

By the way, my stats are slightly off.  The stats, listed on NFL.com, were for completions of 20+ yds and 40+ yds.  I incorrectly (I think) added the two.  Regardless, Manning's percentage of completions at both distances is better. 

As for Warner, he is something special.  I wish his offensive line would be a little better because with Bolden and Fitzgerald he should be just tearing up the league. 

Re: brady the best medium range guy and the most accurate strong arm QB, this is based on what?

Re: TD to Int ratio - Brady does beat Manning on that, but as I see it, only because Manning started and played his rookie year AND because Brady was asked early in his career to be a game manager more than a game winner like Manning.

Finally, the rings and win %.  Those are team awards, not individual awards.  Brady was 1 of 53 for those awards. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

[QUOTE]Bubba - I was only responding to the post that Brady was a better long ball QB than Manning.  I actually thought so too, and he throws a beautiful ball.  But, per the stats, I was wrong.  By the way, my stats are slightly off.  The stats, listed on NFL.com, were for completions of 20+ yds and 40+ yds.  I incorrectly (I think) added the two.  Regardless, Manning's percentage of completions at both distances is better.  As for Warner, he is something special.  I wish his offensive line would be a little better because with Bolden and Fitzgerald he should be just tearing up the league.  Re: brady the best medium range guy and the most accurate strong arm QB, this is based on what? Re: TD to Int ratio - Brady does beat Manning on that, but as I see it, only because Manning started and played his rookie year AND because Brady was asked early in his career to be a game manager more than a game winner like Manning. Finally, the rings and win %.  Those are team awards, not individual awards.  Brady was 1 of 53 for those awards. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]dogg, team or not, brady is the one on it.. he gets the credit. Like saying obama should not credit as things turn around or that reagan should not get credit for ending the cold war and what not. call it the luck of karma or whatever but he gets the credit. peyton had 27 INTs his first year and read defenses like ryan leaf. matt ryan did  not have the same issues. game manager or not, he was the one getting it done. facts are facts, deal with them my friend. No excuses. With medium passing, most of that is coming from my EYES and from commentators over the years. peyton is deadly accurate but his arm simply isn't as strong as brady's... period! He's no pennington but no one has ever accused him of having a gun. for the throws he does make, i will even agree that peyton is more accurate than brady... but brady can and does consistently make more types of throws! That may be coaching or the kinds of receivers we have, but again... no excuses, he gets the credit! If he couldn't make those throws, those calls would not be made. that's also y defenses can't intercept him and have a far tougher tme defending against him. he makes every kind of throw ever invented for a qb to make and does it all well with relative accuracy and zip.plus, i think he moves a bit better than peyton in the pocket esp with a rush coming. peyton is better at throwing on the run and moving out of the pocket. but let's face it, he does not make a living doing that!   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady may be one of the most accurate short passers of all time but he is no payton manning. Payton manning is the best alla-around quarterback of the new era. Brady has never mastered the long pass. Every time he throws a long one, you hold your breath and think it is going to be another overthrow. Like someone mentioned, Payton manning makes rookie receivers look like all-pros. He rarely misses a long pass even under pressure and always capatilizes on defensive mistakes. I am a Pats fan and just say it like I see it!
    Posted by rezadude[/QUOTE]

Your a Pats Fan?  I guess you must have been pretty drunk through all of the 2007 season. I think I remember him throwing 1 or 2 deep balls that year. Just because he has been off a little this year after taking that time off you seem to forget what he's done in the past.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Those stats are for 20+ gains, not 20+ attempts. The stats they ran (and have run a few times) were about passes that actually stretch more than 20 yards. Not 10-15 yard passes that get broken into something more, which is something the Colts do very well by controlling the lanes.

Second, the stat was rating not completion percent, which factors in a host of other things, as you know.

Third, the stat was "since in the leauge" which means that anything Manning did the  two seasons before Brady was here wouldn't have been factored in. So that becomes a big "?".

Fourth, although you are saying you are not knocking Brady, that is your raison d'etre here, and it show because you are "again" flogging that horse and pe e-ing a circle around Manning's greatness, which I don't care to get into.

Fifth, the Colts don't strike deep nearly as often as the Pats do. Their offense isn't designed that way. So no matter what it is apples and oranges there, and you couldn't really knock Manning even if he weren't throwing it deep. The colts just don't call that play that often, because it isn't an integral part of how they establish their offense. They play the hooks and outs, quick posts and the TE post, which is essentialy money for them unless the safety they are playing is elite.

Sixth, two inches of height are borderline meaningless in the deep game. It comes into play in the endzone for sure, but Galloway (who didn't work here) is the perfect example of a 6ft tall premier deep threat. It is more about a feeling for the loose way you need to run routes to get open back there, and a natural facility to catch the ball softly in stride, and of course a top gear that is faster than the corners. Some guys have it, and some don't. And yeah, Moss has it in spades. But Brady was connecting deep with no-names like David Givens long before Moss came here.

My point to the other poster was that saying Brady can't throw it deep it nonsense, when he is the gold standard for that 'gunslinging' type of QB and throws passes that went out of style like 25 years ago once the 'west coast' mentality 'timing' offense took over. The real graceful deep strikes like Bradshaw to Swann or something.

All you really needed to do was concur, not talk about how Manning does everything better than Jesus himself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Second look, this stat is completely meaningless in thsi context. Why does it matter who has more completions over twenty yards? That honestly tells you next to nothing about how good a QB is at throwing a deep ball.

That isn't even completion proficiency, that is merely frequency.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Those stats are for 20+ gains, not 20+ attempts. The stats they ran (and have run a few times) were about passes that actually stretch more than 20 yards. Not 10-15 yard passes that get broken into something more, which is something the Colts do very well by controlling the lanes.
    I think I noted that this may be the case, but I will also have you know that currently the pats possess a receiver with more YAC than any colt receiver.  Beyond that both Marvin Harrison and Wayne learned to get down our out of bounds after the catch to avoid hits.  You may be correct, but I question whether or not your are just making an unprovable statement here. 

Second, the stat was rating not completion percent, which factors in a host of other things, as you know.
    In all honesty, I don't know.  You saw it I didn't.  What host of other things beyond downfield completions does this rating include?

Third, the stat was "since in the leauge" which means that anything Manning did the  two seasons before Brady was here wouldn't have been factored in. So that becomes a big "?".
    Ok?

Fourth, although you are saying you are not knocking Brady, that is your raison d'etre here, and it show because you are "again" flogging that horse and pe e-ing a circle around Manning's greatness, which I don't care to get into.
    Let me say again, I think Brady is great, maybe as good as Manning.  Maybe not.  When someone brings up a "this is why brady is the best" comment as you have, I question it.  But the real question here is how you can make your "Brady is best and I am not knocking Manning" comment, but when I do the same, I get the "you're pe'ing a circle around Manning's greatness" reply.  Nice double standard.

Fifth, the Colts don't strike deep nearly as often as the Pats do. Their offense isn't designed that way. So no matter what it is apples and oranges there, and you couldn't really knock Manning even if he weren't throwing it deep. The colts just don't call that play that often, because it isn't an integral part of how they establish their offense. They play the hooks and outs, quick posts and the TE post, which is essentialy money for them unless the safety they are playing is elite.
    I have no idea whether or not you are right or wrong, but forgive me if I choose not to take your word for it. 

Sixth, two inches of height are borderline meaningless in the deep game. It comes into play in the endzone for sure, but Galloway (who didn't work here) is the perfect example of a 6ft tall premier deep threat. It is more about a feeling for the loose way you need to run routes to get open back there, and a natural facility to catch the ball softly in stride, and of course a top gear that is faster than the corners. Some guys have it, and some don't. And yeah, Moss has it in spades. But Brady was connecting deep with no-names like David Givens long before Moss came here.
    2 inches, maybe not, but 5 or 6 (I never thought Harrison was as tall as advertised) with the additional reach of longer arms on a taller player can make a difference. 

My point to the other poster was that saying Brady can't throw it deep it nonsense, when he is the gold standard for that 'gunslinging' type of QB and throws passes that went out of style like 25 years ago once the 'west coast' mentality 'timing' offense took over. The real graceful deep strikes like Bradshaw to Swann or something.
    I never said that Brady couldn't throw it deep and have commented here more than once that I think he throws one of the best deep ball in the game. 

All you really needed to do was concur,
    Its clear my dissenting view bothers you.  Forgive me again if I chose not accept without question your baseless comments.  Back it up and I happy to relent.  There's no issue specifically with you, only with the statement. 

not talk about how Manning does everything better than Jesus himself.
    Calling Brady Jesus is holding him in pretty high regard.  And you are calling me out?  LOL.

Posted byzbellino

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I didn't say Brady was the best deep ball thrower in the league. I said they ran a stat in one of the games that said something to the effect that he was the most proficient. As far as digging compiling etc to prove a point that is pointless? I am all set. I have bigger concerns with my life.

As far as me backing up and you relenting? Chase your own tail tonight dog. I don't care if you think Manning is the best deep ball thrower in the league. It doesn't matter. The fact is that the statement that Brady can't throw a deep ball is patently ludicrous. If money, blood, or love were at stake I would catch the broadcast, call the producer, and ask for the stat again. It isn't and I have other things to do.

As far as your regular gibberish assuming that harrison is 4'11" when it suits your point, well you can have that too. Manning throws a better deep ball with one hand tied behind his back, no offensive line, and is throwing it to Marvin Harrison the worst (and shortest) wide reciever to ever be a first ballot record setting hall of famer. I am shocked he made the roster.

Feel better?

It doesn't change the fact that Tom Brady throws an *awesome* long ball, as you said yourself. Maybe the prettiest in the game, and certainly a throwback to times of yore when those 40+ passes were more common. I like to watch that stuff, it is one of the rare pretty moments in a game that is either mechanically precise or viscerally brutal.

My statement, again, has nothing to do with Manning.

Anyone with a pair of eyeballs can tell that Tom Brady has a fantastic deep ball, with excellent sense of timing, and as pretty a spiral as you can throw. And he has devastated teams with that deep ball.

Anyone saying otherwise doesn't watch football.

The inference about Jesus had nothing to do with Brady. Brady isn't Jesus. He is just an athlete. A great one at that.  It has to do with the fact that you seem to have rabbit ears my friend. Chilax.

As far as your dissenting bothering me? Not what you are dissenting. I don't care who throws a better deep ball. The fact that you TIRELESSLY feel the need to dissent at me bothers the h-e-double-hockey-sticks out of me.

Can't I just say something good about Brady, or the Pats, or Belichik, without you coming in and being nah, nah, nah, but Manning, the Colts, Polian does it better.

Again I wasn't knocking Manning, and at the same time I am not interested (as I said) in debating who throws a better long ball, or putting Manning down, or building Brady up. The guy just said something that doesn't even merit being on an information board because it is so patently ludicrous.

Whether or not Manning throws a deep ball a mouse's whisker better than Brady is completely irrelevant to me. And I still don't understand why I can't make a statement about one player without drawing the attention. My post wasn't for you.

In short, just grow up and get over it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

You know Z, I questioned your comment by looking something up that I wasn't sure about and admitted that. 

In response I got a snarky 8 paragraph 6 point post that suggested you knew everything about the colts.  Forgive me if I took exception.

If you are looking for maturity, start with the mirror.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

"I think Brady throws the best deep ball in the game, and it doesn't hurt that he now has a 6'4" leaper who is one of the receivers in the league - something Manning has never had. 

Anyway - I just looked up some stats and if I have this right, here is what I found.  On completions of 20 yds or more:

Comp        Comp +20 yds        % comp 20+ yds
    Brady       2480         409                      16.5%

Manning    3995         686                      17.2%

Now obviously this does not identify yards after catch so we don't know if the throws were 5 yds with 15+ yds after catch, but these stats suggest something different than what you have stated."

There is what you wrote. I wrote a brief recollection that wasn't meant as a stab in any direction, except for the wierdo that said Brady can't throw it deep.

You, per norm, started in with pseudo stats, explanations why Brady's team carries him, and anecdotal bits about why Manning carries his midget, undertalented WR crew. 

It is like you can't bear to hear, let alone say, a compliment about Brady, the Pats, NE, without chiming in to discuss why it is over-rated, or why the Cotls/Manning do it better.

My post had one 'snarky' line -- and it was intended to be so. You just can't let it pass. If a Pats fan say, "are you guys ready to see the best team ever play?" to his friends, you jump in with random notes about how they aren't and how the Colts actually are better. People just can't say harmless fan things with you around without taking a swipe at them.

I didn't start this. I am not on a Colts board. You are here picking fights. My thing is this: just leave me alone. The comment wasn't meant for you.

Additionally, don't get all polyanna about it. You know you were doing the same stuff you do ALL THE TIME. You are addicted to it. You are here, every day, picking fights with people over meaningless stuff.

And there is nothing immature about telling you, in so many words, to grow up. Being 'snarky' to tell you to p!ss off is just the effect you have.

Oh, and for the record, I got the stat. 

40+ yards plus

Brady

22    62    1150    12    6      35%     83.7 rating

Manning

7    33    385    4INT    4 INT  21.2%    75.6 rating

Everything I said, quite subjectively, is born out by the stats here.

A.) Brady throws an elite deep ball -- and I doubt anyone else has a better rating than that in the bigs.
    B.) The Pats throw deep strike routes much more than the Colts.

So my stats suggest that your stats are rubbish.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Dogg, and other folks who want to put Manning over Brady... we have to consider the different career paths these two have had.

When Manning was drafted, he was drafted to be THE MAN for the Colts and the offense was built around him to utilize his skills.  He was given one of the best receiver corps for years and they were kept together, as the stats for him show. Plus he played in a dome half the time. Manning HAD to perform like he did, without him this past decade, where do you think the Colts would have been?

Brady, on the other hand, was a back-up drafted player to Bledsoe.  The Pats did not build an offense around Brady and did not rely on him to be THE MAN.  As someone put it earlier, he is to manage the offense, put enough points on the board and not do the team damage.  The first year the Pats decided to give Brady a real good receiver corps, in 2007, he busts it loose.  That one year showed he is as good a QB on the level of Manning, but, better, because he also excelled in the post season, something Manning just couldn't seem to handle.

Folks talk about having Manning as their QB, but, in the post season, Brady is the pick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]"I think Brady throws the best deep ball in the game, and it doesn't hurt that he now has a 6'4" leaper who is one of the receivers in the league - something Manning has never had.  Anyway - I just looked up some stats and if I have this right, here is what I found.  On completions of 20 yds or more:                 Comp         Comp +20 yds         % comp 20+ yds Brady       2480         409                      16.5%        Manning    3995         686                      17.2% Now obviously this does not identify yards after catch so we don't know if the throws were 5 yds with 15+ yds after catch, but these stats suggest something different than what you have stated ." There is what you wrote. I wrote a brief recollection that wasn't meant as a stab in any direction, except for the wierdo that said Brady can't throw it deep. You, per norm, started in with pseudo stats, explanations why Brady's team carries him, and anecdotal bits about why Manning carries his midget, undertalented WR crew.  It is like you can't bear to hear, let alone say, a compliment about Brady, the Pats, NE, without chiming in to discuss why it is over-rated, or why the Cotls/Manning do it better. My post had one 'snarky' line -- and it was intended to be so. You just can't let it pass. If a Pats fan say, "are you guys ready to see the best team ever play?" to his friends, you jump in with random notes about how they aren't and how the Colts actually are better. People just can't say harmless fan things with you around without taking a swipe at them. I didn't start this. I am not on a Colts board. You are here picking fights. My thing is this: just leave me alone. The comment wasn't meant for you.Additionally, don't get all polyanna about it. You know you were doing the same stuff you do ALL THE TIME . You are addicted to it. You are here, every day, picking fights with people over meaningless stuff. And there is nothing immature about telling you, in so many words, to grow up . Being 'snarky' to tell you to p!ss off is just the effect you have. Oh, and for the record, I got the stat.  40+ yards plus Brady22    62    1150    12    6      35%     83.7 rating Manning 7    33    385    4INT    4 INT  21.2%    75.6 rating Everything I said, quite subjectively, is born out by the stats here. A.) Brady throws an elite deep ball -- and I doubt anyone else has a better rating than that in the bigs. B.) The Pats throw deep strike routes much more than the Colts. So my stats suggest that your stats are rubbish.  
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    Z - I don't know if you want me to feel sorry for you here or what, but this is a discussion board and I threw something up for discussion.  Obviously, I struck a chord because you did get snarky. 

If you don't want to discuss, then don't do it.  Its the easiest way to kill a discussion.  But don't imply that you come here and make only harmless comments and don't challenge other posters content and comments.  That's disingenuous. 

So you have your stats.  That's all I asked.  I am curious, however, I looked all over for these and couldn't find them.  I'd love to know where you are able get advanced stats like these.  Please let me know.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady named Offensive Player Of the Month...Could he win the MVP? : Hate to say it to you Patsies fans but right now it's the Peyton Manning Award (again ) and then several other worthies, of which Brady may be one. Then again, he put up huge numbers against St. Mary's Of The Poor and The Toledo Weekenders, so ...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Wait, I am confused. Are you now talking about Eli? 

Sections
Shortcuts