Brady Not Happy About Peyton Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Brady Not Happy About Peyton Manning

Tom Brady...the man with class.  How can you not like this guy unless you're a jealous toolbag.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/10/brady-it-sucks-not-seeing-manning-out-there/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Brady Not Happy About Peyton Manning

He speaks for most of the people who love the game.  Great players are what makes the game great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I hate Manning and Polian

but I want him healthy and 100% to truly test the Patriots' defense on December 4th.  You have to beat the best to be the best

I honestly thought his choke against the Chargers in January of 2008 and Rivers' subsequent limping around courageously on a torn ACL with the coward Tomlinson simpering on the bench cost the Patriots the 2008 19-0 Super Bowl.  They needed to be tested to earn a place in that Super Bowl and a Norv Turner team wasn't the thing to do it

Get well soon, Peyton Manning.  You're a worthy adversary

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Manning sent Brady a text after Brady tore his ACL.  Both guys respect each other.  The greats always have someone else to compete against.  Ali had Frazier, Hearns had Leonard, Brady had Manning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

They can hype up the Jets all they want, but the only team and player the Patriots see as a true rival is the Colts and Manning. He will be missed. It would be like Bird playing the Lakers without Magic healthy enough to play. No good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Not Happy About Peyton Manning:
    [QUOTE]They can hype up the Jets all they want, but the only team and player the Patriots see as a true rival is the Colts and Manning. He will be missed. It would be like Bird playing the Lakers without Magic healthy enough to play. No good.
    Posted by Celtics1986[/QUOTE]

as i remember it, the patriots only lost by 3 points, 18-15, when they visited the Colts' new, artificially noised stadium, on a David Thomas personal foul pushing Robert Mathis

however, we had a live coach with a pulse.  they have Caldwell.  minus manning,  i'm viewing it as an easy victory

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Not Happy About Peyton Manning:
    [QUOTE]They can hype up the Jets all they want, but the only team and player the Patriots see as a true rival is the Colts and Manning. He will be missed. It would be like Bird playing the Lakers without Magic healthy enough to play. No good.
    Posted by Celtics1986[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Steelers. I think they are a big rival, as much as the jests.

Yeah Lakers-Celtics was big when Bird was palying, but don't forget Celtics-Sixers was big to, being they were in the same division.