Brady / O'Brian caught in altercation.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

Brady / O'Brian caught in altercation.

In locker room, reportedly over issues  with play calling.
    Witness wishes to remain anonymous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Brady / O'Brian caught in altercation.

Link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

CRAP!!!
    I wish Brady would though now, Brady may just be a player but i'd like to think that BB know's he could call the plays better than O' Brian. The simple thing is guys there's no dynasty without Brady it's a QB league, I've heard BB say that he's not an extension of him but he has the same ideals and he wouldn't rather have any other player at QB. I think BB knows he struck a gold mine with Brady and I think he has higher authority than O Brian. O Brian is obviously a bonehead some of the play calling is terrible. BTW  have you watched the top 100 player on nfl network Brady at 21 is a joke, did you hear rod woodson say he'd played Marino and Elway and they were better than Brady. He played Brady in his first starting year, Woodson's a legend but he'd have had nothing on Brady in '07. I can't believe he's guna be lower than Manning and even more so Favre man that bums me out he's 3 times the QB both of those QB's are even rings wise hahaTongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Brady / O'Brian caught in altercation.:
    [QUOTE]CRAP!!! I wish Brady would though now, Brady may just be a player but i'd like to think that BB know's he could call the plays better than O' Brian. The simple thing is guys there's no dynasty without Brady it's a QB league, I've heard BB say that he's not an extension of him but he has the same ideals and he wouldn't rather have any other player at QB. I think BB knows he struck a gold mine with Brady and I think he has higher authority than O Brian. O Brian is obviously a bonehead some of the play calling is terrible. BTW  have you watched the top 100 player on nfl network Brady at 21 is a joke, did you hear rod woodson say he'd played Marino and Elway and they were better than Brady. He played Brady in his first starting year, Woodson's a legend but he'd have had nothing on Brady in '07. I can't believe he's guna be lower than Manning and even more so Favre man that bums me out he's 3 times the QB both of those QB's are even rings wise haha
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

i am hoping that tb does no care about this...for the good of the team. if that's the case and they are able to win one or two more SBs than only bone heads will ever say he's not #1.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Is this the same witness who spotted Elvis driving down I-93?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Link?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

so that was Elvis!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

OK Troll.. First.. There is no altercation.. If voices were raised and things were heated, then TB was was putting Obrien straight or on notice.. See how that works. same way there is never an altercation between BB and anybody..  Second, The Pats are 5-1 and improving every week. Now recess is over. Finish your snack and get  back in for nap time..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Nice lives these trolls have

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I never call anyone a troll but this guy is a total troll. Just look at his name ConDog

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

No kidding...I thought that was Elvis too...looked like he was singing "One night with you".....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

This is what happens when you get your sports news from TMZ and the National Enquirer

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Sections
Shortcuts