Brady On Decline? Scout Matt Williamson Says So

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady On Decline? Scout Matt Williamson Says So

Brady could sink to half as good as he has been and would still be better than Rusty's hero Alex Smith.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Sort of off topic, but does anyone know how the censoring of posts or outright banning of posters occurs? Is there really a person (or group of people) moderating the thread or is it automated so that posts get deleted if they are reported as abusive by enough people and posters get banned if enough of their comments are reported as abusive?

Not for nothing but Rusty does not bother me as he seems to do others. 

I didn't participate in the Ban Rusty thread or whatever that was.  A joke?

But I don't get how the mods work or how they determine who should be banned or their post removed.

I've seen many of Rusty's posts were removed but there was nothing in them that would seem bad unless they know who he is and are trying to keep him off the board.

Example:

If I get banned for whatever reason.  I can just come back as Salcon2 or 3 and so on.

But, that doesn't change the fact that they banned me and don't want me back in any incarnation.  But people who get banned just keep coming back with a different moniker.  We all know that.  

So all I can think of is that they know Rusty keeps coming back in one incarnation or other and they have just resorted to basically following him around and deleting his posts in an attempt to thwart him. 

IDK.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

rcarp's response sounds the most reasonable to me.  If you use a board wrong all accounts get killed across the boards.  So if you were acting out of sorts on the Bruins page that's more than likely what happened.  

Rusty, you're well known here on this board and most have gotten tired of your act.  It wouldn't surprise me if there were some that did complain as soon as you got back with a new alias.  The thing is that there is a band of folks here, mods probably included, that don't want you here any more.  It's no ESPN conspiracy, that's for sure.  You've just pi$$ed too many people off.  Bottom line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

rcarp's response sounds the most reasonable to me.  If you use a board wrong all accounts get killed across the boards.  So if you were acting out of sorts on the Bruins page that's more than likely what happened.  

Rusty, you're well known here on this board and most have gotten tired of your act.  It wouldn't surprise me if there were some that did complain as soon as you got back with a new alias.  The thing is that there is a band of folks here, mods probably included, that don't want you here any more.  It's no ESPN conspiracy, that's for sure.  You've just pi$$ed too many people off.  Bottom line.

It's not like he can go icognito.  As soon as he posts anything even under a new moniker everyone knows who he his right off the bat.

Unless he changes the way he engages other posters, changes his writing style or both he'll be found out and banned again in no time.  And where would the fun be in that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It doesn't matter whether Brady is declining or not. My personal view is he has never been quite the same since the Pollard hit, and that would make sense. Till you go down you think you are invincible.

The only relevant question, unless you are a Brady-bashing moron, is whether or not Brady is good enough to win you another Super Bowl. In today's NFL, you can't just have a Brad Johnson type and hope to win. You need a top ten or so QB. Brady is that. He may well be top 5. 

One of the things that's most hilarious about certain individuals in this forum claiming Brady has had bad posteasons: if he's been bad, Peyton and others have been worse. Even Rodgers, who may be the best in the league right now, has had some early exits in recent years. 

Yeah, I might rather have Rodgers than Brady, and maybe a couple others, and some young guys are coming on strong. But Brady's good enough. The catch is he needs good weapons and a defense that is a bit more intimidating to opposing QBs rather than looking like warm butter....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"Not paranoid. I know for a fact how ESPN works because I know people who worked there and in the industry in general."

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO, this says it all people.  Complete wack job.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

It doesn't matter whether Brady is declining or not. My personal view is he has never been quite the same since the Pollard hit, and that would make sense. Till you go down you think you are invincible.

The only relevant question, unless you are a Brady-bashing moron, is whether or not Brady is good enough to win you another Super Bowl. In today's NFL, you can't just have a Brad Johnson type and hope to win. You need a top ten or so QB. Brady is that. He may well be top 5. 

One of the things that's most hilarious about certain individuals in this forum claiming Brady has had bad posteasons: if he's been bad, Peyton and others have been worse. Even Rodgers, who may be the best in the league right now, has had some early exits in recent years. 

Yeah, I might rather have Rodgers than Brady, and maybe a couple others, and some young guys are coming on strong. But Brady's good enough. The catch is he needs good weapons and a defense that is a bit more intimidating to opposing QBs rather than looking like warm butter....

A very sober response.