Brady out Sunday??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Brady out Sunday??

I just heard Schefler (sp) on ESPN saying TB may be out Sunday? Anyone hear more on this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Brady out Sunday??

Brady will tough it out just like he did last Sunday, because he has the heart and toughness that some other players lack.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I haven't.  We really need to win out, even though I think the Jets and Dolphins have one more loss in them.  We also need to notch a win on the road.  You know if he's out, it's because he's really bruised up.  They might want him to heal some for the final games/playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Brady out Sunday??:
    [QUOTE]I just heard Schefler (sp) on ESPN saying TB may be out Sunday? Anyone hear more on this?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I was just listening to Tanguay and Zolak. Zolak said he saw Brady yesterday and he's pretty bruised up and sore but then said, " But who isn't this time of year". I didn't see Schefler's article but my guess is this is because Brady didn't practice again today. This game really is imperative to us if we want to make the playoffs and I would be completely shocked if Brady didn't play. The Bills pass defense is amongst the best in the NFL but their run defense is suspect. With that in mind also, I look for a lot of run plays this week with "Brady" handing off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Brady practiced today..at least at the media portion.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4672643/tom-brady-present-for-start-of-practice

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Sorry for the panic, the very next sportscenter they downplayed it to he missed back to back practices for the first time but was back today. He'll play.

Thanks

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Brady out Sunday??:
    [QUOTE]Brady will tough it out just like he did last Sunday, because he has the heart and toughness that some other players lack.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]...so it turns out he will play. If he was hurt, played and showed "heart and toughness..." but got further injured, what would you say then mr/mrs "homer"?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry for the panic, the very next sportscenter they downplayed it to he missed back to back practices for the first time but was back today. He'll play. Thanks
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear..They were talking on the radio like he didn't practice today either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Mixed reports.  Mike Reiss said that he wasn't there for the media portion yesterday:

I think you try to go up early enough to pull him from the game, especially given Aaron Schobel's success against Matt Light and Belichick's refusal to force Light to get over his own ego/greed and play the right side in favor of Vollmer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]Mixed reports.  Mike Reiss said that he wasn't there for the media portion yesterday: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4672568/tom-brady-not-present-for-practice I think you try to go up early enough to pull him from the game, especially given Aaron Schobel's success against Matt Light and Belichick's refusal to force Light to get over his own ego/greed and play the right side in favor of Vollmer.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Check out the date on that post...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

No way, Brady is an iron man. The only thing that could keep him out of the game is if he tears his knee up and that already happened last year! lol no way he misses another game till something equally as bad happens and sore ribs and sore finger are not bad enough to keep him out. That and we have no legit back up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

probably bspn just hatin on the pats like they always do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady out Sunday?? : Check out the date on that post...
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

My mistake :p

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

I rather he plays hard til week 16, and if anything, we can then decide to rest him week 17 or not depends on how Miami and NY are at. If they are out of it by that point, we can rest Brady, if not, then he will have to play to make the playoffs. No way he will miss this week's game. Miami and NY don't exactly have the softies schedule anyway so I am counting on a week 17 rest.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

SEe Brady play.. if the team is blowing out the Bills, the D is playing well, especially in the second half, sit him down and let the BU get some snaps. That is the luxury he needs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

As long as he is physically able to throw a football, he will be out there....he knows they are in a must-win situation. Hopefully they can jump up earlyand sit him down, or maybe have him split series, but I wouldn't count on it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

If it's physically possible, Brady will play.  He knows that another loss seals the season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Don't you wish they had a veteran /real back up QB?

Sections
Shortcuts