Brady: "Patriots don't have a set identity on offense." Disagree we have one, "Josh the mixed up incompetent OC"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Re: Brady:

Our defense made Sanchez look like Johnny Unitas. Our four minute offense needs work but not because of Brady, because we can't run the ball consistently. That's on the OC, not Brady. 

I feel sorry for the Brady bashers on this thread. He's not playing like a top three QB right now but he's certainly playing like a top ten QB. He did quite a good job on the two minute drill.

When Brady talked about fans maybe being a little spoiled he was talking about some of those on this thread - you know that when you are agreeing with a no-life Jets troll you are on the wrong track...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Our defense made Sanchez look like Johnny Unitas. Our four minute offense needs work but not because of Brady, because we can't run the ball consistently. That's on the OC, not Brady. 

AGREED. COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

I feel sorry for the Brady bashers on this thread. He's not playing like a top three QB right now but he's certainly playing like a top ten QB. He did quite a good job on the two minute drill.

AGREED

When Brady talked about fans maybe being a little spoiled he was talking about some of those on this thread - you know that when you are agreeing with a no-life Jets troll you are on the wrong track...

I'LL LEAVE THAT ALONE.

STAY ON THE MARK TROLLSPANKER

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I think what Bredbru is saying here is that the Pats could be 6 and 1 at this point. That's If BB, JMc and Brady actually got together and decided to give the game calling to Brady himself when the game is on the line to win or Lose. Who, just who is better to be the Consigliere then Brady himself at that point in a game. It works! Tommy is actually in the game and feels the actual pulse of his offense and the opposing D's defence. Tommy's great 12 years of experience and his intelligence would prevail in that case, more than not. The original game plan is far dissipated and no need for a chart call, just Tommy at the line. Give it to him!!!!!

Gettin late have a good night....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

I think what Bredbru is saying here is that the Pats could be 6 and 1 at this point. That's If BB, JMc and Brady actually got together and decided to give the game calling to Brady himself when the game is on the line to win or Lose. Who, just who is better to be the Consigliere then Brady himself at that point in a game. It works! Tommy is actually in the game and feels the actual pulse of his offense and the opposing D's defence. Tommy's great 12 years of experience and his intelligence would prevail in that case, more than not. The original game plan is far dissipated and no need for a chart call, just Tommy at the line. Give it to him!!!!!

Gettin late have a good night....

yes except im sayng 7-0.

poor game calling on o and game mgt. cost those 3 games.

Sections
Shortcuts