Brady played great.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady played great.

He had the long ball, the out pass, play action looked great. Had a bunch of drops that could have added a lot of yards to his stats as well ( Gronk, Lloyd, etc). My hats off to you Mr Brady, you had a clinic out there today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Brady played great.

definitely....he always torches the bills.....even now with their new expensive d-line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The offense stunk in the first half, but it wasn't Tom's fault. It was taking the ball out of the RBs hands and Butterfingers and Gronk's fumbles, once they settled down, they were gold. Haven't seen a deep ball like that from Tom since 2007, he looked great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Tom Terrific.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

that catch by lloyd in the end zone was great too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Agreed. Particularly amusing was the number of "Brady isn't the same player" posts in the game thread. Back away from the ledge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Yup.  He proved wrong (again) those people who say he can't throw the deep ball.  He completed one to Gronk for 40+ and should have had another to Gronk at the goal line if he hadn't dropped it after contact.  They really should have had a point total in the 60's with the missed field goals and long drops by the receivers.  The throw to Lloyd was right on the money.  Lloyd is not giving TB much of a window to throw to, but TB was on target all day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I thought that either McD or Brady was trying to get a little greedy at times; trying to hit the home run  on the  first play of a series after a turnover or after the D gets the ball back for the offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

he had an awesome second half. The receivers and Brady were having some problems in the first half, even w/o the fumbles.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Brady's accuracy on the long passes were spot on today.  That's not always the case...but he put it exactly where he needed to.  He played a very good game today...the drops were not on him.  He put the football exactly where it needed to go.

I'd say the running game opened the field up for him.  When we're constantly throwing ball...one after another after another...the windows get much tighter.  I don't want to have to NEED Brady throwing the ball 40+ times a game for the them to get a win.  He's so much more deadly when he's got everyone chipping in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The passing game also opened up the run.  As Brady said after the game, the Bills had small pass defenders in much of the game.  Brady was throwing well today and I think the Bills were afraid to focus on the run because of that.  Those successful passes to Welker probably kept the Bills from adjusting to defend the run.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

A lot of people bash Brady's deep balls but I agree with some Dierdorf said today(never thought I would say that):

"I think when he has room to step up in the pocket, Tom Brady is one of the best deep ball throwers in the NFL"

The thing that gets overlooked the last few season is that the receivers haven't been able to seperate downfield very fast, and as a result the pocket is often collapsing when Brady makes the throw.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Brady was the difference in the game - he played like the HoF QB

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Brady was the difference in this game...the only difference in winning this game- And every game.  The sole winning difference in this game & every game.  Every game he's ever played in or not played in, for NE or for any team...since Red Grange used to take handoffs from Adam, who was oftentimes too busy berating Eve to "get her head ouuta her #ss," as she manned the #1 cheerleader spot on the sidelines, the true heart & soul of that very 1st dynasty: the 11,689 BC Eden Treehuggers (after Adam went down the next season, Brady stepped right on in...and here we are today).  Tom Brady is the reason I believe in God and Spoken Language.  I credit Tom Brady, and then my feet, upon getting up out of bed in the morning.  Whenever I take a breath of air- any & every breath, I go: "Tom Brady...," then I go, "Oh yea- lungs, oxygen, and some other stuff too...thanx, I guess."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady was the difference in this game...the only difference in winning this game- And every game.

My point was that Brady had as good of a game as I've seen in a while. Even scrambling from the pocket he looked good. I think he deserved a good one.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really don't see what the big deal is, he plays like this almost everytime he plays against a bad defense and when he gets a little help...he plays like that against any defense. The guy is going into the hall of fame on rollar skates. Listen to him talk - he loves football - it doesn't matter how much money he has or how many super models he marries...he's a football player. We have a chance every single year with this guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really don't see what the big deal is, he plays like this almost everytime he plays against a bad defense and when he gets a little help...he plays like that against any defense. The guy is going into the hall of fame on rollar skates. Listen to him talk - he loves football - it doesn't matter how much money he has or how many super models he marries...he's a football player. We have a chance every single year with this guy.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is doubting Tommy, at least I never did, but his deep balls aren't usually as Bradyly accurate as his short and medium pass. Today, everything caught the WRs and Gronk, twice(one resulting in a drop), in stride and with a pure spiral. It was majestic, I said he hasn't looked good going deep since 2007, but I think it's due to his injury. Remember, his injury came from him going deep, I think his body tells him to recoil and watch out for a hit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady was the difference in this game...the only difference in winning this game- And every game.  The sole winning difference in this game & every game.  Every game he's ever played in or not played in, for NE or for any team...since Red Grange used to take handoffs from Adam, who was oftentimes too busy berating Eve to "get her head ouuta her #ss," as she manned the #1 cheerleader spot on the sidelines, the true heart & soul of that very 1st dynasty: the 11,689 BC Eden Treehuggers (after Adam went down the next season, Brady stepped right on in...and here we are today).  Tom Brady is the reason I believe in God and Spoken Language.  I credit Tom Brady, and then my feet, upon getting up out of bed in the morning.  Whenever I take a breath of air- any & every breath, I go: "Tom Brady...," then I go, "Oh yea- lungs, oxygen, and some other stuff too...thanx, I guess."

[/QUOTE]

So you are finally starting to see the light. I'd say about time but it's better late than never.

Sections
Shortcuts