Brady/Playoff's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Brady/Playoff's

Just a quick reminder Pats/Brady are 6-6 in the last 12 playoff games.If you count the Raven's gimmie last year their 5-7. Not to good!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Brady/Playoff's

Hi Rusty

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

So, you're telling us that we're doomed in the playoffs and that sometimes a win is not a win? Thanks for posting. :(

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, you're telling us that we're doomed in the playoffs and that sometimes a win is not a win? Thanks for posting. :(

Just stating the facts. Everyone seems to think were going to coast to the AFC championship game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yes, they are going to play football games in the playoffs and both teams have chances at winning those contests.  I think we were all aware of that, so thanks you can go now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady is but one player...   the Pats are a TEAM!  In both SBs 42 and 46 he got the team into the lead late in the game only to see the defense fail to make critical stops to protect the leads. What more did you want Brady to do, play DEFENSE too???!!!! Stop making it about Brady as the only member of the team who is to be held responsible for whether they win or lose.  If I were a player on the team, I'd wonder who plays on the Pats, Brady is the only player? Besides, there are a lot of players who would give their left *** to be in 5 SBs like Brady has been!  That is something a very small handful of players can ever brag about.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to dwhite1220's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just stating the facts. Everyone seems to think were going to coast to the AFC championship game.

[/QUOTE]

Troll fail, your last comment in your original post is not a fact nor even an opinion. Stating the obvious means nothing, if you're not enjoying the season please do not post.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi Rusty

[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's not me.  Enough with this pathetic and childish behavior. You look like a moron.  No one (unless a buffoon themselves) believes for a millisecond that who you claim I am as another board name is me. Enough of it.

The fact is, he's correct.  For whatever reason, we have people pissing in the wind about how and WHY our team is 6-6 in the last 12 postseason games, where before they were more consistent and the team winning SBs.  

I know WHY the 6-6 record is there since 2005.  It's the elephant in the room and doesn't go away until Brady leads this team to a SB again.   If I am Brady I am seething at my performance in last year's SB and foaming at the mouth to get another crack at redeeming myself this year.

It's not a coincidence that since 2005 when this team shifted to more of a finesse/shotgun/spread base, that their postseason record is 6-6.  This board all but blew up the last 18 months with these debates, but the jig is up and has been up. No more blaming the D for every imperfection or focusing in on players that are either back ups or complementary players on D in an offensive era, while our offense underperforms.

They have a chance to completely put that kind of thing to bed by running the ball with Ridley and Bolden more so than they did with any RB combo since 2005 in the postseason. Expect to see these kinds of topics brought up a lot in the upcoming month, not just here, but by the media.

The other glaring fact is that Brady's stellar performances in the postseason since 2005, only came against mediocre or bad Ds like Jax (2005, 2007) or Denver (2011) in the DIVISIONAL ROUNDS.

His AFC title games have been, flat out, sub par since 2005.  

I would love nothing more for Brady and the team to use this as motivation with an us against the world under the radar vibe and just last waste to the AFC and finish the deal in New Orleans.

Nothing more.

But, to sit here and ignore facts and reality, all sensitive about it, is childish. 

Blaming Brady or anyone else because they haven't provided your spoiled ignorant asss with a SB every single year is pathetic. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The fans know any given Sunday, no need for your pessimism. 

Glad I am a Pats fan, and not a Jets fan...  I would be embarrassed, shocked, and down right pathetic as a fan to support those dysfunctional idiots. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Also, the greatest difference between the first three SBs and the last two, the Pats had a defense that could make stops!!  'nuff said!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hi Rusty

[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's not me.  Enough with this pathetic and childish behavior. You look like a moron.  No one (unless a buffoon themselves) believes for a millisecond that who you claim I am as another board name is me. Enough of it.

The fact is, he's correct.  For whatever reason, we have people pissing in the wind about how and WHY our team is 6-6 in the last 12 postseason games, where before they were more consistent and the team winning SBs.  

I know WHY the 6-6 record is there since 2005.  It's the elephant in the room and doesn't go away until Brady leads this team to a SB again.   If I am Brady I am seething at my performance in last year's SB and foaming at the mouth to get another crack at redeeming myself this year.

It's not a coincidence that since 2005 when this team shifted to more of a finesse/shotgun/spread base, that their postseason record is 6-6.  This board all but blew up the last 18 months with these debates, but the jig is up and has been up. No more blaming the D for every imperfection or focusing in on players that are either back ups or complementary players on D in an offensive era, while our offense underperforms.

They have a chance to completely put that kind of thing to bed by running the ball with Ridley and Bolden more so than they did with any RB combo since 2005 in the postseason. Expect to see these kinds of topics brought up a lot in the upcoming month, not just here, but by the media.

The other glaring fact is that Brady's stellar performances in the postseason since 2005, only came against mediocre or bad Ds like Jax (2005, 2007) or Denver (2011) in the DIVISIONAL ROUNDS.

I would love nothing more for Brady and the team to use this as motivation with an us against the world under the radar vibe and just last waste to the AFC and finish the deal in New Orleans.

Nothing more.

But, to sit here and ignore facts and reality, all sensitive about it, is childish. 

Go away, you're a cancer to this board.  You don't know sh1te about football.  Your continual praise of defensive mediocrity and consistently pissing on our HOF QB has alienated everyone.  Just get lost, you have ruined this board. 

Blaming Brady or anyone else because they haven't provided your spoiled ignorant asss with a SB every single year is pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

Your response proves my point. You have a sore anal cavity because you can't face reality. That's how children behave. When they can't form a legitimate counter-argument, they take their ball and go home to suck their thumb.

You've countered no fact that I wrote above.

You've stated no facts, just that same worn out opinions that everyone has dismissed for the last two years. 

Zero. Zilch. That proves you have nothing and can't face reality.  That's not my issue. I knew last February that the D would be there, just like the Giants D would. A low scoring SB again, was left in the hands of which QB would execute better. Eli did that, Brady didn't.

I am far from a cancer. I am the lone person who takes on cancerous types like Phat Rex, simply because the mods don't do their jobs here.

I was on this board before you when people talked football.  You have chased them away with your nonsense.  That is a fact.

My honesty and objectivity is what you don't like. You're the spoiled pink hat type.  Not me.  You blame BB for building a fun, young D the right way and want him to hand deliver you a SB ring to your front door, and when Brady doesn't hold up his end in the postseason for the last 5+ years, you get angry and look to point fingers at the ones who aren't going to the HOF.

Nope, your wrong.  I don't blame BB.  The Pats have a top team.   Superbowls are hard to win. 

If all I cared out was going to Canton to watch Brady give his HOF speech, I wouldn;t be here.

I care about reality and the now. That's what adults do. I know more about this history of this game and the game itself than you could ever dream, too.

[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

We can beat all of these teams, just as long as when we go to Denver to face Manning we don't get the same officials from the 2006 AFC Championship game.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The playoff game against Denver last year was the only one since the 2007 SB that Brady was the better QB..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to dwhite1220's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just a quick reminder Pats/Brady are 6-6 in the last 12 playoff games.If you count the Raven's gimmie last year their 5-7. Not to good!

[/QUOTE]

you have to be a miserable person. you remind me of eyore from winnie the pooh

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd be glad to blame Brady if it were his fault...it would make things much simpler. Here's the problem (this one guy) and here's the solution - replace said guy. It's not Brady and its not one guy.

This team really does have a handful of guys starting that just aren't very good - it happens. It's hard to fill your roster with 52 really really good players. I think over the course of the last five years we've had more like nine starters that are really good players as opposed to say around 12 that were really good. Brady would be in those numbers on both occasions, it's just that he needs to play outstanding to make up for the difference - against playoff teams that is not always possible.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hi Rusty

[/QUOTE]

Nothing more.

[/QUOTE]Thanks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd be glad to blame Brady if it were his fault...it would make things much simpler. Here's the problem (this one guy) and here's the solution - replace said guy. It's not Brady and its not one guy.

This team really does have a handful of guys starting that just aren't very good - it happens. It's hard to fill your roster with 52 really really good players. I think over the course of the last five years we've had more like nine starters that are really good players as opposed to say around 12 that were really good. Brady would be in those numbers on both occasions, it's just that he needs to play outstanding to make up for the difference - against playoff teams that is not always possible.

[/QUOTE]I didn't mean Brady. I should've titled it Pats/Playoffs.I think BB/Brady are great,future HOF'ers and I'm thankfull they coach/play for the Patroits.But the fact remains they are 6-6 in last 12 playoff games. It's pretty simple,TB has a bad game-we loose . Every one knows that.No one else can bail out the offense.The defense is just awful.No pass rush,linebackers can't cover anyone & our secondry ............!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts