Brady present at start of practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Brady present at start of practice

This just in from ESPNBoston.com:  New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady returned to practice on Thursday, a day after leaving the joint session with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a minor knee injury.

He was wearing a brace on the knee as the team’s began practice in helmets and shells.

Thursday’s walkthrough session will be less intense and strenuous than Wednesday’s, during which Brady went to the ground after left tackle Nate Solder was pushed into him after he released a pass.

Brady also plans on playing against the Bucs on Friday night at Gillette Stadium in the team’s second preseason game, sources told ESPN.com on Thursday morning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Brady present at start of practice

GLO! Good to hear.

I got some good seats to tommorows game I got from a friend but I cant make it. Anyone interested , let me know today.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

GLO! Good to hear.

I got some good seats to tommorows game I got from a friend but I cant make it. Anyone interested , let me know today.

I'd take them if I didn't live in Boise ID

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

GLO! Good to hear.

Wow, you are a ways away! Did u ever live in N.E and if so what brought you out to Idaho?

I wanna go, but Im dealing with a tootache and Im drugged up. Good seats too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

GLO! Good to hear.

I'd take them, but I live in Sydney, Australia now.  :) Born in Boston though. Grew up in Wrentham, next to Foxboro. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Live in Dupont, WA now, first 24 years lived in New Bedford, Ma... joined the military got married settled down here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

GLO! Good to hear.

i would take them but, you know, i'm a Giants fan 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I would love to go but I live in LA now and football is extinct here.  I guess I could go to Oxnard to watch America's former team practice but who wants to see Romo and the Cowgirls play anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

[QUOTE]

GLO! Good to hear.

Wow, you are a ways away! Did u ever live in N.E and if so what brought you out to Idaho?

I wanna go, but Im dealing with a tootache and Im drugged up. Good seats too!

[/QUOTE]

Graduated from Middleboro Ma in 77--fell in love with the NW after visiting my brother in Kalispell MT when I got out of the Corps in 1982--have lived in ID, OR, MT and AZ over the past 25 years--bought a home in Boise 2 years ago the wife has a good job at a local hospital as an RN--love the NW!!!!  But will always be a Pats fan.

Sections
Shortcuts