Brady questions team's toughness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Brady questions team's toughness

Brady said. "When things don't go your way, you have to fight back. That's a challenge for all of us. I think at times we do, and at times I don't think we fight very hard."

The Providence Journal

Eerily close to throwing his team under the bus.  Hmm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Brady questions team's toughness

He is just telling the truth. 

I hope that he is including himself in that conversation. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Wow dude, I don't get it.  Your team is 12-0, go talk about them instead of questioning what Brady meant.  Who cares.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Think you're reading a little too much into that. EEI interview on right now and he's throwing himself under the bus as well. Plus, is he lying?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness:
    [QUOTE]Wow dude, I don't get it.  Your team is 12-0, go talk about them instead of questioning what Brady meant.  Who cares.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

To be honest there is alot of people on this site that obsess way too much on PM and the Colts.  So Underdogg doesnt bother me as much as some of these Pat fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Brady questions team's toughness:
    [QUOTE]Brady said. "When things don't go your way, you have to fight back. That's a challenge for all of us. I think at times we do, and at times I don't think we fight very hard." The Providence Journal Eerily close to throwing his team under the bus.  Hmm.
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

go away little cockroach. Go save your money this week to bribe the refs next sunday

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]Brady said. "When things don't go your way, you have to fight back. That's a challenge for all of us. I think at times we do, and at times I don't think we fight very hard." The Providence Journal Eerily close to throwing his team under the bus.  Hmm.

Our team is not doing well and you bring this weak, contrived interpretation in order to try to make a case that Brady has the same personality flaws as Manning.  That's pathetic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

LOL!  Nice reach, but when he includes himself into the equasion...he is thrown himself under too.....

Not like some certain QB who says that his o-line stunk....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]He is just telling the truth.  I hope that he is including himself in that conversation. 
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Well, after reading things like "all of us" and "we"....one would think that he is including himself.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Do you really think he is say that he, too, is not tough?  I doubt it.  IMO its PC speak, but the message is clear.  Brady dropped the entire team under there (the bus).  Capy - how's it feel.  pats fans love to throw this one in colts fans faces when peyton did the same thing.  turnabout is fair play, my friend.

Do you know anything about the English language?

Brady included himself into being the problem....Pay-a-ton said that his O-line stunk.....not the same thing....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

you couldn't be stirring the pot more with a big wooden spoon.  i don't really see the point in messages like this.  i'm sure you chalk it up to "just trying to start conversations" and "want to get another perspective".  i've never been on another team's message boards but i have always wondered how much trolling goes on on those compared to this one.  oh well, however you get your jollies is fine by me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think when he used the word "we" he meant we as a team, "they, them, he" would be different.  You whould work for ESPN they like to twist meaningless things and turn them into controversies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

um , he said WE. case closed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

Phins will win the East.

Book it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Really Dogg.... we used to have intelligent convos last year and you had some decent arguments, but this season you have morphed into a Class A troll. to quote the hated Espn.... C'mon Man!

How is he throwing the team under the bus by using terms like "us", "we" and "we".  Let me remind you he did NOT say, to quote manning, "we had protection issues today".

get a life and btw, troll on the Saints web... aren't they your equal now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

Teams age, coaches age, systems age.

NE won their first SB in Feb '02, their last SB in Feb '05.

It is now almost 2010. The dynasty is over.

They need to rebuild on both sides of the ball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Ironically, if anyone else challenges it, from an objective standpoint, they get attacked.  FYI: nothing will get fixed, if the fan-base continuouslly reminds the team and other fans) that they are just fine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Brady played in a F-O-G.  I wonder if his trip to the locker room in the first quarter was to take a phone call from Giselle. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

"When things don't go your way, you have to fight back. That's a challenge for all of us. I think at times we do, and at times I don't think we fight very hard."

Just as I suspected, "we" is too big a word for the Indiana school system.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

udog,
    The team you root for is looking great, but you come here to kick a bunch of fans of a rival team when they are down. take a look in the mirror.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from faninCT. Show faninCT's posts

Tom took a lot of hard hits yesterday. The post by gfkr2 is way out of line. Welker took some hits too. They are both tough physically but I'm not sure how long either of them can keep it up. Right now I think mental toughness is an issue for the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]He is just telling the truth.  I hope that he is including himself in that conversation. 
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

+1

It certainly appears as though the Pats had a better QB last year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

We need more intelligent comments

Shenanigan questions Underdogggs inteligence.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

To all - I come in here and take your slings and arrows after colts defeats especially playoff defeats. 

I am sorry if you do not believe I am entitled to do the same.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think it's important that someone call this team out to fire them up.

They curl up into a ball under pressure.

Someone had to say it out loud.  It's not like he's blaming other people for his own problems.  He's just calling it like he sees it.

Sections
Shortcuts