Brady questions team's toughness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Brady questions team's toughness

Where did underoos go?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness:
    [QUOTE]Wow amazed at the BB and Brady bashing going on, I'm not hanging this on three SB rings this decade but this is a fact.  The Pats are in a rebuilding year, what other team can go on rebuild mode and still be leading their division? (see raiders, browns, 49rs, Lions ect)  Our D is soft and we don't have the veteran leadership we once had.  Guys do not know how to finish and the coaches are not adjusting to teams on the second half of games. I like that Brady spoke out, he included himself.  I do agree BB has to changed a few things because of the players we now have.  I think his scheme needs to be simplified specially in pass D.  The answer to a pass rush in not on the team so don't plan to have one this season so if you can't get there y not drop more people into coverage.  The long ball is killing us every week.  So yes the team is soft on both sides of the ball and the coaching is not adjusting as the once did.  If you can't win on the road you are not going far in the playoffs, but to begin bashing the QB and coach is ridiculous.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

This seems to be a current trend. At the beginning of the year, everyone was predicting the Pats to go like 13-3 and be in the Super Bowl.  Now all of a sudden, its a "rebuilding year".  Why can't fans admit the team is underacheiving and performing poorly.  Please someone show me a post from before the year saying this was a "rebuilding year".  It's not a rebuilding year, its a BAD year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : This seems to be a current trend. At the beginning of the year, everyone was predicting the Pats to go like 13-3 and be in the Super Bowl.  Now all of a sudden, its a "rebuilding year".  Why can't fans admit the team is underacheiving and performing poorly.  Please someone show me a post from before the year saying this was a "rebuilding year".  It's not a rebuilding year, its a BAD year.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Yep. They are underachieiving. Period. It is funny that Brady is making these comments when he has played sub par if not bad in the last 2 games. HE is the main reason we lost to the Jets Denver and Miami. All those games had gimme touchdowns throws that he did not make. If you take away the Tenn game his numbers are pedestrian.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : what's happened to you underdoggg? you used to be nuetral.....now you border on trolling
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]

Borders on? This guy has been trolling for a few years now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : Laurie, but your fellow pats fans do care and have made it a frequent point over a number of years to remind me multiple times in many different ways about how Manning threw his teammates under the bus.  Well now Brady has done the same thing and I have pointed it out and everyone is snapping at me for doing so.  The fact is - I AGREE WITH YOU - and apparently Brady does to because he publicly restated his feelings and provided elaboration to it.   http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/08/brady-keeps-pointing-a-finger-at-pats/ Now, I think Brady is a stand up guy which is why he used the word "we" in his comments, but to read them and what the team used to do before and what it isn't doing now with new guys says everything we need to know about who "we" really is.  It's not him.  Again - no problem here, but I think we can now remove that dig on Manning from the Pats fans list. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Already trolled. Already easily refuted.

Are you really that insecure about the Colts and Manning? It is honestly really pathetic. It does explain your presence on this board for the past few years, but that doesn't make it less pathetic.

I am starting to pity you with this obvious sense of inferiority you have.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : Laurie, but your fellow pats fans do care and have made it a frequent point over a number of years to remind me multiple times in many different ways about how Manning threw his teammates under the bus.  Well now Brady has done the same thing and I have pointed it out and everyone is snapping at me for doing so.  The fact is - I AGREE WITH YOU - and apparently Brady does to because he publicly restated his feelings and provided elaboration to it.   http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/08/brady-keeps-pointing-a-finger-at-pats/ Now, I think Brady is a stand up guy which is why he used the word "we" in his comments, but to read them and what the team used to do before and what it isn't doing now with new guys says everything we need to know about who "we" really is.  It's not him.  Again - no problem here, but I think we can now remove that dig on Manning from the Pats fans list. 

You have a less than zero chance of convincing people here to "remove that dig on Manning."   Do you really believe your willful misinterpretation of Brady will have that effect?  I have to ask, don't the Colts have a board where you can post and find someone to agree with you? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

A lot of love on this board today.  I guess it's too easy to hate people you don't personally know.  Kinda sorta why I prefer beer diplomacy.  For all I know, even Leon is a nice person.  Heck, he might be that friendly kid at the Burger King who always keeps the floor clean...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]A lot of love on this board today.  I guess it's too easy to hate people you don't personally know.  Kinda sorta why I prefer beer diplomacy.  For all I know, even Leon is a nice person.  Heck, he might be that friendly kid at the Burger King who always keeps the floor clean...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

That isn't accurate.

On the Internet, a person demonstrates their personality through what they write. I am certain that people have opinions about me based on my posts because to them, that is me. It is what I put forth and so I can't complain that someone doesn't "know me" because we haven't physically met. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : That isn't accurate. On the Internet, a person demonstrates their personality through what they write. I am certain that people have opinions about me based on my posts because to them, that is me. It is what I put forth and so I can't complain that someone doesn't "know me" because we haven't physically met. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I hope I don't leave the impression that I am an Antisocial, Paranoid Drunk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Brady questions team's toughness:
    [QUOTE]Brady said. "When things don't go your way, you have to fight back. That's a challenge for all of us. I think at times we do, and at times I don't think we fight very hard." The Providence Journal Eerily close to throwing his team under the bus.  Hmm.

"W"e means everyone dude. They win as a team and lose as a team. Unlike Peyton who will actually point out specific team members or positions. So up yours on Tom throwing anyone under the bus. At this point the Pats could use a little but kicking to start playing like they are capable of doing!

Go Pats! And start living up to yoyr potential.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : That isn't accurate. On the Internet, a person demonstrates their personality through what they write. I am certain that people have opinions about me based on my posts because to them, that is me. It is what I put forth and so I can't complain that someone doesn't "know me" because we haven't physically met. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I'll agree to a point.  Let me rephrase it a bit.  People have few inhibitions on an anonymous forum.  They say things they would never tell you in person.  While I'm sure there are exceptions, by and large this is true.  If it isn't true then our planet is in trouble.  Getting drunk also removes people's inhibitions.  we all know perfectly fine people who are total a-holes when they are drunk.  So what I was trying to say is that on this anonymous board, we are sometimes dealing with the drunk and not the fine person that really exists.  If you knew the person personally, you'd see the other side.  Why I say it's easy to hate people you don't personally know.

OK, I'm starting to feel like a chic writing this post so I'll leave it at that lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : I'll agree to a point.  Let me rephrase it a bit.  People have few inhibitions on an anonymous forum.  They say things they would never tell you in person.  While I'm sure there are exceptions, by and large this is true.  If it isn't true then our planet is in trouble.  Getting drunk also removes people's inhibitions.  we all know perfectly fine people who are total a-holes when they are drunk.  So what I was trying to say is that on this anonymous board, we are sometimes dealing with the drunk and not the fine person that really exists.  If you knew the person personally, you'd see the other side.  Why I say it's easy to hate people you don't personally know. OK, I'm starting to feel like a chic writing this post so I'll leave it at that lol.

You're Right though..I've had people on different forums literally threaten to come to my house and kick the $h!t out of me because of my opinion. I always laugh and wonder who these people are or how much they've drank. I occasionally start to retaliate but most times just hit the delete button. For me these boards are pure entertainment. I like to laugh a little and I actually learn a little because I'm not the type of person that reads all the sports columns.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Didn't read the thread, but I did notice it was initiated by old friend underdogg(g), who has a vested interest in seeing Brady turn on his teammates, as this is something his hero has been questioned for in the past.

To him I would simply say, note the correct use of the word "we" in the original staement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Right-o pmike. 

And yet, imo, this is exactly what Brady should do, as Manning did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Leadership takes many forms, but around here Brady is like Jesus.

If he does it, it's automatically the right thing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

So if there were a movie of this board, who play the Dennis Hopper character from Apocolypse now if Brady were the Brando character.  I vote Root.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : I'll agree to a point.  Let me rephrase it a bit.  People have few inhibitions on an anonymous forum.  They say things they would never tell you in person.  While I'm sure there are exceptions, by and large this is true.  If it isn't true then our planet is in trouble.  Getting drunk also removes people's inhibitions.  we all know perfectly fine people who are total a-holes when they are drunk.  So what I was trying to say is that on this anonymous board, we are sometimes dealing with the drunk and not the fine person that really exists.  If you knew the person personally, you'd see the other side.  Why I say it's easy to hate people you don't personally know. OK, I'm starting to feel like a chic writing this post so I'll leave it at that lol.

I would disagree still. If I knew the person and they continued to spout the SOS day in and day out, I would either continue to correct them and eventually ignore them. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : Well at least you deserve merit for persistence.  If at first you don't succeed, try try again.  A bit of a different angle on the same message.  Soon you will hopefully have everyone convinced that I am to be for any and every word I say here.  I know that is your goal.  Otherwise, you would just ignore me.

"that I am to be for any and every word I say here"

I don't even know what you are trying to say. 

Sorry for your pitiful existence.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

In Response to Brady questions team's toughness:
    [QUOTE]Brady said. "When things don't go your way, you have to fight back. That's a challenge for all of us. I think at times we do, and at times I don't think we fight very hard." The Providence Journal Eerily close to throwing his team under the bus.  Hmm.

this isn't close to what Peyton did too his team after another dismal playoff loss as a #1 seed a few years ago.

you are a totally A-Hole. Get Tha Funk off our site you Fing TROLL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : I hope I don't leave the impression that I am an Antisocial, Paranoid Drunk.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Nah, just drunk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe if i had said Doggpoop I wouldn't have gotten deleted
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]
    NEGAME please post that picture.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady questions team's toughness : NEGAME please post that picture.
    Posted by markrahobeth[/QUOTE]

What picture???  I want in if it is about NEGAME!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I question why underdogg is still on this site, nagging and sniping constantly, just  like your mother-in-law.

Get lost, troll!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]People who are calling out Brady for his toughness or his desire, i dunno i just don't get you guys.  The man has played thru pain his entire career (including yesterday) and has been taking some serious shots this year thanks to the O line.  So what if he's married to a supermodel? What does that have to do with anything?  He shows up early, stays in late, mentors young players, and is universally respected by everyone who actually is involved with the team.  The Pats don't take kindly to laziness (doug gabriel?), and Brady's been a team leader for years now.  It's funny how only some "fans" are the ones questioning his desire.  There are about 50 things that i'd fix on the Pats before Tom Brady came into question, people need to appreciate the fact that they've been gifted one of the all time great quarterbacks.  How about some pass protection, a WR3, and some play calling?   
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

Amen brotha!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

For everything Brady has done for NE, you shouldnt hear one person crack on him in here.

Such short memories people have it's disgusting.

Sections
Shortcuts