Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos

Quinn tarded to denver for peyton hillis and 2 conditional draft picks..... www.footballforall.net

Comments?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos

He isn't any better than Orton, and Cleveland fans must be beside themselves with the moves the team has made. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

They sign Jake Delhomme for $7 million a year then trade their their only QB with any potential at all.  What is going on in Cleveland?

Quinn hasn't been great, but now he goes to McDaniels' offense, which is the same one he ran for Charlie Weis at Notre Dame.  That could turn out being a good fit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

amazing...but Delhomme has a lot of the qualities that Holmgren was used to seeing with Hasselback, and Cleveland will never know the difference...Loooooooowhowhowhowhozzzzzerrr.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

I don't know, I have had a feeling about Quinn since Notre Dame. I think he fits McDaniels offense well, I think that he could be a great Quarterback.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

I can't stand Mangini but he did an above average job collecting talent for the jets, not perfect Gholston.  I think he's gonna fall flat on his face on this one, Delomme is washed up.  I predict Josh makes Brady into a starting QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Its not just Mangini its mostly the GM mike has lost his mind... releasing derek anderson who made the probowl in 07, and didnt even get like a late 6th or 7th round pick for him which im sure someone would have given up. never gave quinn a chance. then brought in a career backup in seneca wallace and a horrible qb who is getting worse and worse every year in delhomme. Since Mangini ha gotten there he has dismantled the whole team, they were pretty close when they had braylon edwards, jamaal lewis, kellen winslow jr, etcc .. Im happy im not a browns fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Can't believe McDaniels bought into this. BQ is a bust

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

This is a non-story.  Brady Quinn is a career backup.

Sections
Shortcuts