Brady: quit your whining.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Brady: quit your whining.

I know you're a competitor and you want everything perfect, but don't continually throw your team mates under the bus in public.

Take reponsibility for not designing the types of routes that these guys can run at this stage in their career. 

You didn't even play in your rookie season.

You threw 18 Td's an 12 picks in your second season.

Have some perspective. Instead of wasting your time 6itching and moaning on the field and along the sidelines, take that time to go over the play with the rookies and show them what they did wrong. Isn't that a better way to bring them along? Rather than acting like a prima dona?

You're starting to remind me of Peyton Manning and Dan Marino. 

That being said, I like winning close games during the regular season. It's better preparation for the playoffs.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Brady: quit your whining.

Sorry... I think I'm confused here. Could you do some clarifying for me?

1.) When did Brady throw his teammate(s) under the bus?

2.) This requires less clarification, but I figured I should weigh in... Since when is it Brady's responsibility what plays are called? That's on the offensive coordinator. A gameplan is installed the week leading up to the game. It's entirely asinine to call simplistic plays simply to appease the needs of rookies. You don't change your playbook. And to state that this is directly Brady's fault, is even more asinine. 

Let's go Pats!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Agree, Ned. I'm a Patriots fan. I root for Brady because he plays for the Patriots and has helped them win titles.

Once Brady does not or cannot help the Patriots win, then I'll root for the next QB that can. I'm not saying that it is happening now, but like death and taxes, it will happen.

I hope that doesn't happen for another 5 years, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

2.) This requires less clarification, but I figured I should weigh in... Since when is it Brady's responsibility what plays are called? That's on the offensive coordinator. A gameplan is installed the week leading up to the game. It's entirely asinine to call simplistic plays simply to appease the needs of rookies. You don't change your playbook. And to state that this is directly Brady's fault, is even more asinine. 

Let's go Pats!

You didn't see the finger pointing, the screaming, the pouty faces, et al....whenever the rooks made mistakes?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Let's go Pats!

You didn't see the finger pointing, the screaming, the pouty faces, et al....whenever the rooks made mistakes?

I saw that -- everyone saw that. He was frustrated and in a competitive situation -- that's to be expected to a degree. Was it over-the-top at times? I think I'd say yes. But that doesn't mean he was throwing teammates under the bus.

Had he blamed them directly during his press-conference, that'd be one thing. But visibly showing frustration and emotion on the field is a far cry from what you asserted. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I know you're a competitor and you want everything perfect, but don't continually throw your team mates under the bus in public.

Take reponsibility for not designing the types of routes that these guys can run at this stage in their career. 

Have some perspective. Instead of wasting your time 6itching and moaning on the field and along the sidelines, take that time to go over the play with the rookies and show them what they did wrong. Isn't that a better way to bring them along? Rather than acting like a prima dona?

That being said, I like winning close games during the regular season. It's better preparation for the playoffs.

Brady doesn't call or design plays.

Brady won a SB in his second season, unlike Marino and Payaton

Brady's gotten his butt chewed before too, but he's a big boy.

If these recievers aren't ready for the big time, they shouldn't be thrown into that situation.

So far, sink or swim looks like sinking and stinking.

Hopefully a starter, any starter, is back soon.

Blame the GM for no back up plan, no #1 reciever, no # 2 receiver, no # 3 receiver , no viable back ups other than rookies.

Now, THAT is ridiculous!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Let's go Pats!

I saw that -- everyone saw that. He was frustrated and in a competitive situation -- that's to be expected to a degree. Was it over-the-top at times? I think I'd say yes. But that doesn't mean he was throwing teammates under the bus.

Had he blamed them directly during his press-conference, that'd be one thing. But visibly showing frustration and emotion on the field is a far cry from what you asserted. 

Last week Vereen was wide open down the sideline and Brady overthrew him by about 10 yards. Did Vereen start yelling at Brady?

Eddleman was wide open with the same play against the Jets, Brady overthrew him again. Should Eddleman have gone off the deep end on Brady?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

Have some perspective. Instead of wasting your time bittching and moaning on the field and along the sidelines, take that time to go over the play with the rookies and show them what they did wrong. Isn't that a better way to bring the along? Rather than acting like a prima dona?

Excellent post. There are many of us out there.  Good job sticking to your guns. This place is littered with BBWs who own a multitude of Brady dolls.

Tough place to be for honest and objective diehards.

Seriously take your own advice and stop whining. LOL  It's your opinion, I get it. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Brady is a smart guy, obviously.

I expect him to use this as a learning experience and channel his rage into something more positive that will help the team win.

He intimated as much in his press conference. Heck, I've never seen him as dejected as he was at the presser.

I'm a Patriots fan. Brady will come and go and I'll still be a Patriots fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

What do you guys want? TB to hand them little trophies for participation? They're grown men so if they can't take being chewed out when they do something wrong then they should change sports. He's on the back 9 of his career and he expects the best out of his guys. It's not that hard to figure out. Well it must be for Rusty because he thinks when Brady says "we" he's throwing Wendell under the bus. Undecided Go figure...

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Can you supply us with a credible source where he threw team mates under the bus? You are reading body language and making assumptions. He could have been upset about the way Giselle parks the Audi for all you know! You guys crack me up - worse than women at the cooler!

I have enjoyed this season more that the last seven or so - can't disagree there

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the one always ragging on fans that started really follow in 2007.... which his name applys.  I guess that is only when they disagree with your concepts. If he was says something you hate you would blast him for his name with out know more about him. So phoney

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Aren't you the one always ragging on fans that started really follow in 2007.... which his name applys.  I guess that is only when they disagree with your concepts. If he was says something you hate you would blast him for his name with out know more about him. So phoney

I registered here in 2007, too. It doesn't mean he started being a fan in 2007, dumbo.

You're calling me a phony? The guy here who sticks to his guns and is as consistent in his beliefs, opinions or premises? Really?

I just find it funny that normally is someone named pats-fan-2007 disagreed with you.. you would just blast him... or like anyone you perceive is a millenial you blast them unless they agree with you.  I don't really care about the conversation but how you pick and choose who to berate and what not. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Can you supply us with a credible source where he threw team mates under the bus? You are reading body language and making assumptions. He could have been upset about the way Giselle parks the Audi for all you know! You guys crack me up - worse than women at the cooler!

I have enjoyed this season more that the last seven or so - can't disagree there

Wendell last week. Jesus. How many times do I have to post it?

Has Brady ever been wrong or taken personal responsibility for anything, outside of shocklingly admitting he sucked in the 2011 AFC Title game?

Give me the link smart guy so I can rip your slanted interpretation of his words - you are a joke!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

I registered here in 2007, too. It doesn't mean he started being a fan in 2007, dumbo.

You're calling me a phony? The guy here who sticks to his guns and is as consistent in his beliefs, opinions or premises? Really?

[/QUOTE]

Biggest phoney who ever lived.  And quit making up fake accounts to agree with your self. 

It's despirate and pathetic. Panther troll!

POOF you're gone!  LOL

• Sections
    Shortcuts