Brady: quit your whining.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Brady: quit your whining.

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

Brady made some bad throws also but it was pouring out.  

I didn't see anyone getting on his case for those bad throws.

They don't have to. Brady gets on his own case.

He does?

He's acted above reproach and then goes out and does the same crap again in SBs. 

He paces up and down the sideline staring down our own D after he has them on the field , gassed, over and over after an INT or many 3 and outs in a row.

The D put their own dam selves on the field for 5 minutes a possession for only 8 possessions, starting with the first one.  Oooops, no sorry that was 6 minutes.  10 in SB 42.  Pathetic.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

HERE'S bb AFTER RUSTY PROFESSES HIS LOVEbellichick photo: Bellichick Facepalm 25pseoh.gif

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

That's a load if I've ever heard one.  

I've never seen Brady act out when he makes a mistake the way he does when others do.  He acts sheepish when he makes a mistake very low key.  He acknowedges it that's all.  

What Brady is going through right now is having to work with inexperienced players.  A great way to break any confidence that they have in themselves is to berate them on national tv while over throwing them on at least 4 occassions.

What would you like him to do?  Maybe he could bring a nice oven and stick his head in it on the sidelines.  Maybe he could bring a taser and zap himself.

Blah blah confidence whatever.  If you can't take your QB giving you the gears when you foul up, you can go back to UPS.  These are grown men.  Professionals.  Adults.

He should act like a professional just as you said and guess what? Professionals don't have tantrums during a performance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He should act like a professional just as you said and guess what? Professionals don't have tantrums during a performance.

Like Steve Jobs?

Or this dude?

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yeah so if you reconstructed your contract and the boss surrounded you with stiffs you'd be pissed as well. 

Brady's body language needs to improve and he said so after the game. What more do you want from him? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

""The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. ""

No good enough for the brain surgeon who started this thread....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to Davedsone's comment:

In response to MadMc1944's comment:

Brady's a baby--he threw three tantrums Thursday night on National TV. Holding his hands to his helmet, more than once--it wasn't so he could hear the play call. Then at least once on the sidelines. 

He wasn't exactly on top of his game and he chose to take it out on some young kids who are still learning the game. He's lucky he didn't run his mouth off against Mankins--he would have made short work of our darling. 

He acted like a bully, yes a bully, something we are trying to remedy in society knowing the kids aren't going to stand up to him in Week 2. The darling of New England may not have realized this was America watching. This was something he could have saved for halftime but instead he embarrassed himself, his family, owner, coach and fellow players. He should be required to become the National Spokesperson for Anti Bullying in America after that tirade: "This IS an EX. of bullying."

Frankly, I'm sick of all this silly talk about bullying.  SICK OF IT.  It's more of that soft, super sensitive crap that has made people into whiny, self centered, self serving, babies.  In basic training, people yelled at us when we screwed up.  They punished us when we screwed up.  Sometimes they cracked a clipboard over our heads when we screwed up.  Guess what happened?  WE STOPPED SCREWING UP.  Pressure to perform creates an atmosphere where people try harder, concentrate harder, and get things right.  A nation of soft sad sissies is what we are becoming with all this stupid bullying crap. 

Brady was mad.  He acted mad.  He let guys know they were screwing up.  He didn't hit anyone, spit on anyone, or call anyone bad names.  These young guys need to feel pressure to learn the way to do things, and to carry out their assignments correctly.  I don't care if they are upset that they got yelled at.  Do right and you won't get yelled at.  PERIOD. 

If they lose confidence because they got yelled at, I guess that they had pretty poor confidence to begin with. 

This will get corrected and be forgotten by week 4.  And we WON THE DAMN GAME.

Unfortunately, this mentality is just as damaging as the aforementioned one -- just on the polar opposite end of the spectrum.

Neither here nor there, though. No business going into it. 

i'll go into it

he sounds like one of those loudmouth righty military a**holes to me- who think everything is black or white, right or wrong, i'm a "real man" blah blah blah and can't handle things any other way

Sections
Shortcuts