Brady rating since getting Gronk and Amendola back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady rating since getting Gronk and Amendola back?

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Many here stated this would happen when people were impatient with the rookies early on.  Now, instead of having to be the primary targets, these rookies are becoming very dangerous secondary weapons with the main guys: Gronk, Vereen, and DA getting most of the looks.  This offense will be dangerous come January; they just have to play complimentary football.

When Brady has his guys healthy and the offense develops continuity, he is simply amazing.  What a joy it is to watch him

Ha, great post!

It might be, if it wasn't a lie.

The usual suspect homers and Brady bashers weren't saying Brady was going to have better results when the veterans returned. They were either saying the rookies were doing just fine or Brady was just playing badly.

Those who knew what the hell they were talking about claimed that giving Brady 3 prime receivers who over the first third or so of the season had a total of 12 NFL starts between them going in was a recipe for a anemic passing game.

And the results show they were right, not the homers and Brady bashers.

What?  I've been saying it all season, patsfansince1966.  You like to create scenarios in your head and act as if they're real.  You're sick. 

I am sick; of reading your worthless contributions here. That's why you're on ignore Rustyclone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

Discuss. 

You mean Brady isnt really washed up and maybe he needed  atleast 2 veteran options to throw too in order to be right? Gronk being the best in the league doesnt hurt either. Its good Amendola got hurt cuz now Brady has chemistry with everyone. I said it last week that the offense now is more dynamic than ever, even 07 because of the ability to work every part of the field. With MOss and Wes we had deep and underneath but when did Randy run Post routes? One time vs the Colts in 07? How about corner routes or slants? Now we can throw anywhere on the field with success and its showing. I like our offense now better than 07 if u can believe that

I look at the fact that since they have came back we have rarely seen both Thompkins and Dobson on the field together, let alone Boyce. Its just too much for an offense to go thru 3 rookies and its why I said Boyce would be redshirted which he has. Folks were all over me for saying it but I like Boyce, I just took him being 3rd on depth chart as the odd man out. Dobson and Thompkins roles seem to change to week to week and they arent as reliant on them now which is always how it should be but injuries early made us work thru it and we are better now for it.

Oh, it's not only week to week, but half to half sometimes. 

Kenbrel is a bit quicker, and more valuable for a passing attack. Dobson's routes, a lot of them anyhow, are slow developing. 

The 2007 comments are key. I still recall the video/audio of BB admitting as much that season in the game planning phase: "After Randy and Wes, we've got nothing." 

And yes, NE was always a deep/shallow team in 2007. They were an East-West/RAC offense the last few seasons. 

There is a little bit of both in there now. 

I too like Boyce's skillset ... but he is an unformed player at this point. Coming from a college spread to the Erhardt-Perkins is night and day. He has a lot to learn: that offense he was in was not pro-style at all. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Discuss. 

You mean Brady isnt really washed up and maybe he needed  atleast 2 veteran options to throw too in order to be right? Gronk being the best in the league doesnt hurt either. Its good Amendola got hurt cuz now Brady has chemistry with everyone. I said it last week that the offense now is more dynamic than ever, even 07 because of the ability to work every part of the field. With MOss and Wes we had deep and underneath but when did Randy run Post routes? One time vs the Colts in 07? How about corner routes or slants? Now we can throw anywhere on the field with success and its showing. I like our offense now better than 07 if u can believe that

I look at the fact that since they have came back we have rarely seen both Thompkins and Dobson on the field together, let alone Boyce. Its just too much for an offense to go thru 3 rookies and its why I said Boyce would be redshirted which he has. Folks were all over me for saying it but I like Boyce, I just took him being 3rd on depth chart as the odd man out. Dobson and Thompkins roles seem to change to week to week and they arent as reliant on them now which is always how it should be but injuries early made us work thru it and we are better now for it.

Oh, it's not only week to week, but half to half sometimes. 

Kenbrel is a bit quicker, and more valuable for a passing attack. Dobson's routes, a lot of them anyhow, are slow developing. 

The 2007 comments are key. I still recall the video/audio of BB admitting as much that season in the game planning phase: "After Randy and Wes, we've got nothing." 

And yes, NE was always a deep/shallow team in 2007. They were an East-West/RAC offense the last few seasons. 

There is a little bit of both in there now. 

I too like Boyce's skillset ... but he is an unformed player at this point. Coming from a college spread to the Erhardt-Perkins is night and day. He has a lot to learn: that offense he was in was not pro-style at all. 

Exactly. Some here pointed to his speed and his film and said he would be better than them all. I liked what I saw on film w/Boyce but you could tell the offense was very basic and wide open. He played outside too. I would just be happy to see him return a punt. KT is a keeper IMO and if we can get another TE next draft we may see some magical stuff next year once everyone is up to speed.

Sections
Shortcuts