Brady retireing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HenryGR11. Show HenryGR11's posts

Brady retireing

I think that Tom should retire. He has a child now and the child and its mother  should come first
           My choice for GOAT of the game goes to the defensive player that went offside just when we had the game sewed up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

Re: Brady retireing

I hate to say it, but I agree--but for different reasons. He's just getting old. He has a bum knee. And unless the NFL has some rule changes in mind the age of the QB who's a pocket QB only is just about over. On the othe hand, the Pats don't seem to be preparing for the ultimate conclustion of his career. I think this has to do with the Krafts, who love TB and BB. But, man, they have to start thinking about the future before it's too late. Time moves on...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wvwc61. Show wvwc61's posts

In Response to Re: Brady retireing:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say it, but I agree--but for different reasons. He's just getting old. He has a bum knee. And unless the NFL has some rule changes in mind the age of the QB who's a pocket QB only is just about over. On the othe hand, the Pats don't seem to be preparing for the ultimate conclustion of his career. I think this has to do with the Krafts, who love TB and BB. But, man, they have to start thinking about the future before it's too late. Time moves on...
    Posted by ItsMonkTime[/QUOTE]
    You are an idiot!!! Brady got us to the SB and had a great game. Welker drop lost the game. Maybe he should retire.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

I'm crying for Wes.  What a great player..but that drop..needs to shave that sache also...

[QUOTE]In Response to Re

: Brady retireing : You are an idiot!!! Brady got us to the SB and had a great game. Welker drop lost the game. Maybe he should retire.
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Henry......You are a___________________!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

what does the word retireing mean ? can't find it in the dictionary.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

nope... that would be like giving it up. that is not like him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

He just threw for the 2nd highest passing yards total in NFL history and went to his 5th super bowl.

Doesn't sound like someone ready for retirement...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Brady retireing:
    [QUOTE]I think that Tom should retire. He has a child now and the child and its mother  should come first        My choice for GOAT of the game goes to the defensive player that went offside just when we had the game sewed up. 
    Posted by HenryGR11[/QUOTE]

I would give bout as much weight to this thought as I would your ability to spell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I think that Tom should retire. He has a child now and the child and its mother  should come first        My choice for GOAT of the game goes to the defensive player that went offside just when we had the game sewed up. 
    How asinine is this?  Brady did not play defense tonight.  He did not drop key passes and he did not fail to provide pass blocking!  Sheesh, talk about a knee jerk reaction!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Your a goof ball, But i must say no points in the last 26 mins that's on brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

please stop with this crap

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady retireing : You are an idiot!!! Brady got us to the SB and had a great game. Welker drop lost the game. Maybe he should retire.
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]

Brady did not have a great game. Not sure what game you watched. His pick on the dumb deep pass was more costly than the Welker drop. If Welker catches the ball, Pats most likely win the game. But it would had to have been one heck of a catch. That was not an easy catch. Brady played well all year, but when it mattered the most, he and the offense did not come through. The offense lost the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Uh, he threw for 5,235 yards this year...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

17 points in  two consecutive SBs doesn't cut it.  If someone told you the D and O-Line would play the way they did you would take it in a heartbeat. Felt like those guys out played the Gaints and Giants were the ones getting draggged off the field. Difference was Brady (and, for the record he turned Welker around and made him leap for that pass). Brady has had 2 careers, the first 3 SBs and the consistent inability to come through in the clutch since. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Your a goof ball, But i must say no points in the last 26 mins that's on brady.
    Posted by CHUBBIE99[/QUOTE]

A

Point-

Blank-

F-A-C-T

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady retireing : How asinine is this?  Brady did not play defense tonight.  He did not drop key passes and he did not fail to provide pass blocking!  Sheesh, talk about a knee jerk reaction!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    He did single handedly cause a safety on his first play from scrimmage.  That was key to the entire game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" He did single handedly cause a safety on his first play from scrimmage.  That was key to the entire game." 

So he should retire? 

p.s. that was not the key to the game as it did not impact the margin of victory. The keys to the game come in the fourth quarter - Walker's drop and Manningham's catch. 

p.s.s. Eli is now greater than Peyton IMO. 

p.s.s.s. OP: Brady is far better than most QBs in this league, should they retire also?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady retireing : He did single handedly cause a safety on his first play from scrimmage.  That was key to the entire game.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    but then drove the team 90 + yards for a TD before the half to take the lead. usually something like that is a key to the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Tool.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Brady did not have a great game. Not sure what game you watched. His pick on the dumb deep pass was more costly than the Welker drop. If Welker catches the ball, Pats most likely win the game. But it would had to have been one heck of a catch. That was not an easy catch. Brady played well all year, but when it mattered the most, he and the offense did not come through. The offense lost the game.

IF HE WAS ABLE TO STEP INTO THAT THROW MORE IT WAS A TOUCHDOWN-- The Giants defensive player was hitting him on his follow thru.

Facts are he played well enough for them to win--- completed 16 straight passes at one point.  The pass to Welker that was dropped cost them the game--- sorry but thats not on Brady.

Offensive play calling was weak--- RB's were open in the flat all game-- more screens and Gadget plays were there to be had.

Sections
Shortcuts