Brady should holdout.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady should holdout.

In response to mpb2008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't believe I am actually reading people on hear complain about the 2 overthrow Brady had yesterday.  The expectation some people have of Brady is off the charts.

[/QUOTE]

We have a lot of idiots here who expect Brady to play perfectly to make up for all the mistakes the GM makes. Nobody can do that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mpb2008's comment:

Reality Check

Every playoff game is a big game.  The fact the Brady hold the record for playoff wins states quite clearly he wims more big games then anyone.

I can't believe I am actually reading people on hear complain about the 2 overthrow Brady had yesterday.  The expectation some people have of Brady is off the charts.  It also suggest how immature you think as you come across like to are so upset you need to blame someone. 

Brady actually played a very good game, he throw some bullets into extremely tight windows while under pressure most of the day.  Reading what some of you write is like reading someone who knows nothing about sports.

This is the way everyone has to look at this game and season.  If you take Brady off the team and replace him with any QB in the league, how would have the Pats have faired this season.  My opinion is way worse.  Take Mannings top 5 recievers away from him and tell me they go 13-3 adn make the superbowl.  Not going to happen.

Expectations Brady has create in the minds of some Pat fans is just over the top crazy.  When I read these board I start to think I can't wait until Brady retires and the Pats nosedive and then I will be reading all these people complain and wish for the days of Brady.

yes, he has won the most playoff games, but he just lost one to the guy who has nearly the most playoff losses in history. I understand if Tom played well and we lost, but its because he played poorly that we did. it was poorly thrown passes a lack of mobility and no TOP that lost the game. All Tom's controllable areas. Our D was more than adequate IF Tom gets a reasonable amount of TOP with 3rd down conversions. Terrible yesterdAy. Again, I love Tom, but reality sets in after a day like yesterday. it hurts to say it, but we need a more athletic QB in the near term. Statue QBs are nearly extict. Versatility and mutidimension is BBs style. Tom is nearing his shelf life very quickly. Time to put a plan into motion. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Edelman should hold out until Brady can deliver a pass to him when he's WIDE OPEN 50 YARDS DOWN FIELD!

[/QUOTE]

Amendola was also open on that play in the middle of field.  There was no Broncos DB  within 15-20 yards of him 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

He should demand a trade and if it isn't forthcoming he should holdout. His legacy is withering before our eyes because the GM is just some f'n guy. It is ridiculous the crap BB has surrounded Brady with.

Either that, or Kraft should man up and put his foot down.

Somebody needs to stop this madness of mediocrity that is our GM.

You will never see another Lombardi as long as BB is GM.

Babe, Tom cant even hit open receivers downfield anymore. Edelman deep left third, Collie right sideline, Edelman in the Endzone, Vereen button hook middle, ALL BLATANT MISSES by a QB who just doesnt have it when it comes to accuracy consistancy anymore. He has no mobility and is a big reason for yesterday's loss. Be real. If he wants to be the guy, then hes has to be the guy. No excuses. I Love Tom for what he has done, but yesterday was one of his worst games as a PAT When it comes to making the play. No meaningful big wins in 10 years is a long time now and he's gettting less effective no matter who he throws too. He's missing them. he's been terrible on deep balls for years now. Open receivers always are missed when running deep. We see it almost every single game. Not even close! Face the facts.  Peyton made him look pedestrian. Tom is immobile and innacurate in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP games. Unnacceptable. Next man up!!! 

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm. Seem to remember him hitting a 53 yarder last week.

Peyton missed 3 yesterday.   Is that why they lost?  Oh wait......

Wilson missed, Kap missed....they ALL do

You should know that the longer the pass, the lower completion %  Most QB's hit them only around 25%, unless they play the Pats D, where it jumps up to 98%.

It also helps if you have receivers that can go up and get them.

Mathew Slater???  Not good enough to play WR in a rs game?  BWAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Wilson, Kap are both early 20's with the ability to extend plays. How many long balls did they hit on in one gaame yesterday??? You guys are unrealistic if you dont see what happened yesterdY. How many drops did we have vs. Bad throws? Stop being blind. Our D gave up 26- to the most prolific scoring team in history. We are supposed to win that game and do if our QB plays at atleast his normal level. He hasnt been doing what we wish he could for some time. Hes fading and thats OK. Hes supposed to after so many years. We need his replacement to be identified very very soon. Let go of ten years ago. BB is the reason why we remain at the top of the leagues teams. Face it 

[/QUOTE]

I am not blind but if you think the D gave up 26, legit, then you are.

26 pts on 7 possessions is REPULSIVE. Allowing scores on all but one of those ridiculous low possessions is even more repulsive.  What would the score have been if they gave up scores on all but one, of 12 possessions?  Pfft.  That's more indicative of what the score really was.  The D staying on the field, gave the O no chance and that's why that crap happens.

Those stupid long balls are what happens when your D is playing like that.

They never should have happened.   They should have just dinked and dunked to move the chains, but when your D eating up all the time and possessions, that crap happens.

It's called desperation, no different than Hail Marys without all the receivers standing in the EZ.

BB the GM, needs to retire.  I'm sorry, but the window has already closed.  The years of poor drafting and bad FA's have caught up and slammed it s h u t.

Expecting a QB to hit on 3 long balls with smurf receivers, to win, is nuts.  You might want to look at the reasons for that.  There's your problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He should demand a trade and if it isn't forthcoming he should holdout. His legacy is withering before our eyes because the GM is just some f'n guy. It is ridiculous the crap BB has surrounded Brady with.

Babe, Tom cant even hit open receivers downfield anymore. Edelman deep left third, Collie right sideline, Edelman in the Endzone, Vereen button hook middle, ALL BLATANT MISSES by a QB who just doesnt have it when it comes to accuracy consistancy anymore. He has no mobility and is a big reason for yesterday's loss. Be real. If he wants to be the guy, then hes has to be the guy. No excuses. I Love Tom for what he has done, but yesterday was one of his worst games as a PAT When it comes to making the play. No meaningful big wins in 10 years is a long time now and he's gettting less effective no matter who he throws too. He's missing them. he's been terrible on deep balls for years now. Open receivers always are missed when running deep. We see it almost every single game. Not even close! Face the facts.  Peyton made him look pedestrian. Tom is immobile and innacurate in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP games. Unnacceptable. Next man up!!! 

Hmmmm. Seem to remember him hitting a 53 yarder last week.

Peyton missed 3 yesterday.   Is that why they lost?  Oh wait......

Wilson missed, Kap missed....they ALL do

You should know that the longer the pass, the lower completion %  Most QB's hit them only around 25%, unless they play the Pats D, where it jumps up to 98%.

It also helps if you have receivers that can go up and get them.

Mathew Slater???  Not good enough to play WR in a rs game?  BWAHAHA

Wilson, Kap are both early 20's with the ability to extend plays. How many long balls did they hit on in one gaame yesterday??? You guys are unrealistic if you dont see what happened yesterdY. How many drops did we have vs. Bad throws? Stop being blind. Our D gave up 26- to the most prolific scoring team in history. We are supposed to win that game and do if our QB plays at atleast his normal level. He hasnt been doing what we wish he could for some time. Hes fading and thats OK. Hes supposed to after so many years. We need his replacement to be identified very very soon. Let go of ten years ago. BB is the reason why we remain at the top of the leagues teams. Face it 

[/QUOTE]

I am not blind but if you think the D gave up 26, legit, then you are.

26 pts on 7 possessions is REPULSIVE. Allowing scores on all but one of those ridiculous low possessions is even more repulsive.  What would the score have been if they gave up scores on all but one, of 12 possessions?  Pfft.  That's more indicative of what the score really was.  The D staying on the field, gave the O no chance and that's why that crap happens.

Those stupid long balls are what happens when your D is playing like that.

They never should have happened.   They should have just dinked and dunked to move the chains, but when your D eating up all the time and possessions, that crap happens.

It's called desperation, no different than Hail Marys without all the receivers standing in the EZ.

BB the GM, needs to retire.  I'm sorry, but the window has already closed.  The years of poor drafting and bad FA's have caught up and slammed it s h u t.

Expecting a QB to hit on 3 long balls with smurf receivers, to win, is nuts.  You might want to look at the reasons for that.  There's your problem.

[/QUOTE]

No matter how you slice it, Tom played poorly yesterday. Only one QB has ever won a Super Bowl at that age, ELWAY at 37 and 38. None even close in this 14-yr old century. Peyton has a chance now. But in the end, be real. Its time. Tom should help make it easy. I say once he sees his performance from yesterday, a perfectionist like him will say, "Damn, is that who I am now?" Im not saying he'll do a Barry Sanders, especially with the liklihood that the Pats will be top 4, if not very top Vegas pick to win it next year with all of the player development that we had this season and all the returning stars from the IR we have coming, but the plan needs to be in motion starting this spring And watching BB for the last 15-years tells me he is ready for it. Time for some real boot leg action, keeping the D honest QB mobility to hit the NE scene. No, not a runner, but at least a guy who can. TB ost knee crumbles under pressure now when he use to take the hit while making the throw. Understandable, but only because he could make up for it. He's 37 next year and losing his tactical edge to other QBs at an alarming rate. Its time folks. Get it going Bill. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

No matter how you slice it, Tom played poorly yesterday. Only one QB has ever won a Super Bowl at that age, ELWAY at 37 and 38. None even close in this 14-yr old century. Peyton has a chance now. But in the end, be real. Its time. Tom should help make it easy. I say once he sees his performance from yesterday, a perfectionist like him will say, "Damn, is that who I am now?" Im not saying he'll do a Barry Sanders, especially with the liklihood that the Pats will be top 4, if not very top Vegas pick to win it next year with all of the player development that we had this season and all the returning stars from the IR we have coming, but the plan needs to be in motion starting this spring. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady took them to the AFCCG with a bunch of losers catching the balls he threw.

The problem isn't Tom Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Allows the D to stay on the field?   WOW!

Pretty sure they did that on their own with their repeated 7+ minute drives and their 7 whole possessions.

NEWSFLASH:  There are 3 and outs in every game.(except if you're playing the Pats D)  They do not cause the D to stay on the field.  It's called a possession change.  Try getting off the field in the normal average, 2:38 that all the other teams do it in.

And try not allowing scores on all but one of those possessions.  That might help too.

You do realize the Pats D ONLY had to stop 7 drives, Right?  Poor pitiful, babies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No matter how you slice it, Tom played poorly yesterday. Only one QB has ever won a Super Bowl at that age, ELWAY at 37 and 38. None even close in this 14-yr old century. Peyton has a chance now. But in the end, be real. Its time. Tom should help make it easy. I say once he sees his performance from yesterday, a perfectionist like him will say, "Damn, is that who I am now?" Im not saying he'll do a Barry Sanders, especially with the liklihood that the Pats will be top 4, if not very top Vegas pick to win it next year with all of the player development that we had this season and all the returning stars from the IR we have coming, but the plan needs to be in motion starting this spring. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady took them to the AFCCG with a bunch of losers catching the balls he threw.

[/QUOTE]

NAS, I AGREE! But for the first time since Tom replaced Drew, i am saying Tom IS NOT THE SOLUTION. He has maybe one more year of a championship game chance next season, then what?  Our team will be back next year, but unless they get Tom's replacement ready, we are doomed after next season no matter what Tom does. Next season should be Toms farewell tour and if a trophy comes, all the better. BUT it wont be because Tom is the best. Those days are gone. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

More often than not, the problem these last few seasons has been the defense.  In the SB winning years, Brady, like he has always, puts the team in a position to win games and the defense held on.  These last few years the D has failed to match what Brady can do.  Yes, I agree, it is not Brady alone, but, he is such a big component of the team's success, people just see Brady and not a team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

[QUOTE]

Allows the D to stay on the field?   WOW!

Pretty sure they did that on their own with their repeated 7+ minute drives and their 7 whole possessions.

NEWSFLASH:  There are 3 and outs in every game.(except if you're playing the Pats D)  They do not cause the D to stay on the field.  It's called a possession change.  Try getting off the field in the normal average, 2:38 that all the other teams do it in.

And try not allowing scores on all but one of those possessions.  That might help too.

You do realize the Pats D ONLY had to stop 7 drives, Right?  Poor pitiful, babies.

[/QUOTE]

right on the ,

imagine waht brady could do facing the pats defense , he would curve them apart

but what can we do , lets have the same old CB , injury prone talib ,

dennard who is alwyas exposed when talib is done , arrington -deserves no mention just a scrub , DMC and gregory take bad angles and cant tackle or intrecept 

yep its brady's fault that the secondry is as bad as it gets 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Babe and NAS...so we won that SB in 2007 and went 19-0 right?

I mean, if that's the only way to win!

Fact is, BB has done EXACTLY what you're crying about...and it didn't work. He's trying to get back to what DID work.

And Babe, how do you carry on a conversation with only people that know football? I mean, obviously you need earplkugs so you can't hear the nonsense you spout, so how do you hear anyone else?

Clown.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Somebody tell the filth he's on ignore please. Thanks in advance.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

without Tom Brady you win 8 games a year

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clueless as always

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

A healthy Gronk and this thread doesn't exist. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's being EXTREMELY generous!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

need a defense. maybe some viable weapons wound be nice. oh getting rid of wendell too, he's garbage.

as long as Arrington is touching the field we will continue to give up 2nd & 20's 3rd & 10's and plays like that.

as long as Gregory is our STARTING safety we will continue to get gashed by good TEs and down the middle bombs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

except we've already won more than 8 without him before. You are an imbecile.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You may have noticed jints, a lot of Pats fans just don't know this game very well.

They mostly simply chant "in BB we trust" and that's it.

It's kind of like Raider fans with tuck rule. The mouth opens and sounds come out. That's about the extent of the complexity involved.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

except we've already won more than 8 without him before. You are an imbecile.

[/QUOTE]

You mean the year we missed the playoffs?

Yeah, BB has coached the Pats two years without Brady, and missed the playoffs both times.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

How about just do what we did in 2007.  Bring in as many guns as possible. Brady will thrive and the team will get past this AFC championship game.  I blame Kraft.  He is a creepy know it all cheapskate who lucked out with Bill.  He would be the most hated owner in sports if this had not happened. The creep wanted to build a stadium in Hartford and leave Boston. People forget.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clueless as always

[/QUOTE]

Really your imbecility should have been ignored long ago. That I have tarried this long is a testament to my patience. Fool ignored.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts