Brady should holdout.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Brady should holdout.

I just love that this Queenie loving loser thinks that by posting the same thing over and over he is doing something other than spamming the BDC board and all the patsie fans.  There's your one reply, loser.  IGNORE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Babe, Tom cant even hit open receivers downfield anymore. Edelman deep left third, Collie right sideline, Edelman in the Endzone, Vereen button hook middle, ALL BLATANT MISSES by a QB who just doesnt have it when it comes to accuracy consistancy anymore. He has no mobility and is a big reason for yesterday's loss. Be real. If he wants to be the guy, then hes has to be the guy. No excuses. I Love Tom for what he has done, but yesterday was one of his worst games as a PAT When it comes to making the play. No big wins in 10 years is a long time now and he's gettting less effective no matter who he throws too. He's missing them. We we've ben terrible on deep balls for years now. Face the facts.  Peyton made him look pedestrian. Tom is immobile and innacurate in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP games. Unnacceptable. Next man up!!! 

Manning's receivers made the Pats "bend but don't break" defense wish it were pedestrian. 

You can't surround a superstar with losers and expect victory every time.  There is only so much one man can do.

Agreed. But a true Superstar capitalizes on the other teams mistakes, especially a star like Tom. Yesterday he missed nearly 100 yards worth of open receivers and likely a couple of scores as a result. We lost by 10. Do the math NAS. I love Tom, but a sack on 4th down because you have ZERO mobility in a league that gets more athletic every year? We have more mobile lineman, for God's sake. It is what it is. The numbers dont lie. We've seen his best. Time to get serious about replacing him. Just a fact. I love Tom and always will. I love this team and we need a better upside at the QB position. Im not saying he cant/wont be the QB next year but Statue QBs are nearly extinct. Gotta go. Babes intent with this thread is so off the mark. Tom should be a man and start his transition campaign to ease the hit leadership will take. The film will show him his transgressions all too well. Get ready. He has one more year left maybe, but only for the sake of finding the guy and doing the transition. A trade could net value, but loyalty wont allow it. We are close to that day. Face it. Yesterday shows why. 

Brady? who cares because the defense is a mess. Brady or Mallet...it dosen't matter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Brady hasn't won a big game in a decade.  He should probably lay low.

Neither has BB.

Sure he has. His gameplan in SB 46 was genius from a defensive standpoint. 13 points allowed was brilliant with such a young D off the lockout. Brilliant.

Brady and Welker just took a big dump on it. That's all.   Brady literally can't play 2 good games back to back in the postseason and has not for a decade. I don't care what team you are on, that ain't cutting it in a QB/offensive era like this.

But, your jealousy is delicious as always, Bustchise.

Your franchise QB is being thrown off planes and you have a TE who likes to be ready to whack off in Target parking lots with Vaseline in reserve.

Enjoy!

19 points, moron!

And BB got outcoached by his old offensive Coordinator (twice) and lost the game(s), not won it(them).  Peyton won watching Eli exploit the D.  It's soooooo easy.

Brady holds the record for most post season wins but BB does not.

ooooooohhhh, I bet that burns you up!!!!  LOLSurprised

BB better start working on that D, if he wants that record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Can Brady move and throw the deep ball as well as he could earlier in his career?  No, probably not.  Can Manning? Can Brees? No, but still top QB's in the league.  Brady is still a very accurate passer, maybe not as much on the deeper routes but on the shorter routes he is.  Brady carries the team on his back every season. 

Please tell me another QB who could come in here and lead this team to the seasons Brady has?  There aren't any! Not with this defense.  Now how many SB's do you think Brady would have if he was playing with the 49'ers D or the Seahawks D?  How about with the weapons Manning has?  Come one guys, Brady isn't the problem here, he still gives this team a big advantage over other teams, just need to give him some more help and tools to work with.

TFB, good post. No denying your point here, BUT will he be better at what you describe at 37, 38? God knows I wish he could be, but the older he gets the faster the Defenses get. He doesn't have enough mobility/diversity. Not his fault. I LOVE TOM! BB just needs to get the next guy ready for 2015. Tom won't be as good then as he was this year and that wont be good enough no matter who hes throwing it to. Next year is his last, best chance and we all need to get use to that sooner than later. WHO really wants to see him two years from now even if he is as good as this year? The reason for so many great comebacks this year can be attributed to his aweful starts all season long. It was unnerving. I know I sound sacriligious, but its true.  

Hey RallyC, yeah I get it, I know he can't play forever and he is at the tail end of his career but I think he still has 2 good, productive seasons left.  But he needs the right pieces around him if they are to get another SB.  Do you hang on to him for a couple years and try to give him the pieces or do you replace him now?  I don't think Mallet is the guy to take over.  I don't think there is anyone they can get right now and be SB contenders the next 2 seasons.  Get someone in here and groom them to take over either after next season or the season after.  I really think the offense, and scoring problem was more due to the receivers then Brady being older.

good post and i agree with all of that. brady missed a couple of throws and it hurt but he also took care of the ball and didnt commit any turnovers. other than edelman his receivers stink and struggle to get open. a lesser qb would have thrown a couple of picks while trying to force it. i dont think mallet is the answer either. id like to see a qb that is more moble and can make a few plays with his legs. the year cassel played he was able to keep a couple of drives alive every game by running on third down. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

LMAO!  Well done, Babe!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sign Graham and Decker.

Super Bowl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Sign Graham and Decker.

Super Bowl.

You realize, even if that would work, this GM would never do it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sign Graham and Decker.

Super Bowl.

I would really like to see him trade for Fitzgerald and sign Graham. I think BB signs Decker to stick it to Elway.

Either way, 2 out of those 3 and it's shades of 2007 again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

What an idiotic thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

What an idiotic thread.

Spoken like a true idiot. You're worthless and always have been. Ignored.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sign Graham and Decker.

Super Bowl.

I would really like to see him trade for Fitzgerald and sign Graham. I think BB signs Decker to stick it to Elway.

BB doesn't do this kind of thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Neither has BB.

Sure he has. His gameplan in SB 46 was genius from a defensive standpoint. 13 points allowed was brilliant with such a young D off the lockout. Brilliant.

Brady and Welker just took a big dump on it. That's all.   Brady literally can't play 2 good games back to back in the postseason and has not for a decade. I don't care what team you are on, that ain't cutting it in a QB/offensive era like this.

But, your jealousy is delicious as always, Bustchise.

Your franchise QB is being thrown off planes and you have a TE who likes to be ready to whack off in Target parking lots with Vaseline in reserve.

Enjoy!

19 points, moron!

And BB got outcoached by his old offensive Coordinator (twice) and lost the game(s), not won it(them).  Peyton won watching Eli exploit the D.  It's soooooo easy.

Brady holds the record for most post season wins but BB does not.

ooooooohhhh, I bet that burns you up!!!!  LOLSurprised

BB better start working on that D, if he wants that record.

The moron thinks a D that can't get off the field is brilliant.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LMAO!  Well done, Babe!!

It's going to be a theme around here this year, TFB12.

The, in BB we trust, apocalypse is upon us!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

What an idiotic thread.

Spoken like a true idiot. You're worthless and always have been. Ignored.

Lol, please put me on ignore you old fool.  Now go drink your Ensure to help give you the strength to start another idiotic thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

LMAO!  Well done, Babe!!

It's going to be a theme around here this year, TFB12.

The, in BB we trust, apocalypse is upon us!

No Wilfork, no Kelly, no Mayo, no Spikes, no Talib (most of the game); and the team gives up 26 points.  That is not bad at all.  Brady would be the first to admit that he had a bad game, and that the offense should be able to put up at least 26, even with the current cast of receivers.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

He should demand a trade and if it isn't forthcoming he should holdout. His legacy is withering before our eyes because the GM is just some f'n guy. It is ridiculous the crap BB has surrounded Brady with.

Either that, or Kraft should man up and put his foot down.

Somebody needs to stop this madness of mediocrity that is our GM.

You will never see another Lombardi as long as BB is GM.

So long as Kraft fills the stadium for 8+ games per year there seems that there isn't much else incentive...  Just my take on it... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Can Brady move and throw the deep ball as well as he could earlier in his career?  No, probably not.  Can Manning? Can Brees? No, but still top QB's in the league.  Brady is still a very accurate passer, maybe not as much on the deeper routes but on the shorter routes he is.  Brady carries the team on his back every season. 

Please tell me another QB who could come in here and lead this team to the seasons Brady has?  There aren't any! Not with this defense.  Now how many SB's do you think Brady would have if he was playing with the 49'ers D or the Seahawks D?  How about with the weapons Manning has?  Come one guys, Brady isn't the problem here, he still gives this team a big advantage over other teams, just need to give him some more help and tools to work with.

TFB, good post. No denying your point here, BUT will he be better at what you describe at 37, 38? God knows I wish he could be, but the older he gets the faster the Defenses get. He doesn't have enough mobility/diversity. Not his fault. I LOVE TOM! BB just needs to get the next guy ready for 2015. Tom won't be as good then as he was this year and that wont be good enough no matter who hes throwing it to. Next year is his last, best chance and we all need to get use to that sooner than later. WHO really wants to see him two years from now even if he is as good as this year? The reason for so many great comebacks this year can be attributed to his aweful starts all season long. It was unnerving. I know I sound sacriligious, but its true.  

Hey RallyC, yeah I get it, I know he can't play forever and he is at the tail end of his career but I think he still has 2 good, productive seasons left.  But he needs the right pieces around him if they are to get another SB.  Do you hang on to him for a couple years and try to give him the pieces or do you replace him now?  I don't think Mallet is the guy to take over.  I don't think there is anyone they can get right now and be SB contenders the next 2 seasons.  Get someone in here and groom them to take over either after next season or the season after.  I really think the offense, and scoring problem was more due to the receivers then Brady being older.

TFB12,

I agree that we still have a couple of more years of a top 7 QB in Brady and that we need to think of the successor now and groom him.

Having said that, we can cry all we want about young receivers and not having Gronk and Hern, but the fact remains that Brady has been far too inconsistent on deep balls.  Yesterday, there were at least two instances where the receivers had beaten their DBs deep and Brady could not deliver.  Mind you, I have been a Brady fan from way back but he cannot be relied on for the deep ball.  If just one of those poorly thrown balls found the receiver, it'd have been a different game that Brady could have pulled out for the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Graham isn't available.  He is going to be franchised if they don't work out a deal.  Fitzgerald is untradeable.  The Cardinals would absorb a huge amount of dead money by trading him.  Decker is the only theoretically possible guy the team could add assuming Denver lets him walk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

without Tom Brady you win 8 games a year

That's being EXTREMELY generous!

except we've already won more than 8 without him before. You are an imbecile.

Ya, they actually had most of the 2007 receivers and most of the 2007 defense back then in 2008.  How long ago was that, again?  Who's the imbecile, now?

Maybe you don't know bottom ranked receivers and Defenses without a QB, don't win a lot of games?

Is there some way I can help you understand that?  I'd be glad to help.

Excuses excuses, what are you taking a page from Rusty's book? 

Gints said the pats would win 8 a year, not this or last year. A year. They have already proven that statement and yours about that statement being generous false. Do you need me to try and explain that to you further?

How is the QB great if the WR's are bottom ranked, they go hand in hand in the rankings geneally speaking. They both collectively do well or poorly together typically.

Or... don't you remember the defense carrying this years team for the 1st quarter of the season or so. Oh wait I remember you are one of those guys who only remembers the very last thing he saw happen in a game and that is your take on it's entirety so it stands to reason that is your approach on an entire season as well.

Yes you are still an imbecile.

Hmmm. have you checked those receiver rankings?  Gronk temporarily helped and Edelman is the only one to show up in the top 50.  The rookies were rookies with numerous drops, poor completion % and disappeared, for what that's worth, in the second half of the season.

They also had no TE's, that would begin to start for another team.

No other QB gets through that mess.  If you deny that, then you are just a hater.

And yes, I do remember the D playing well against 2 rookies in their first and second games and Josh Freeman.  I also thought people shouldn't make any determination based on that. They sure didn't look too great last night, which is right where they should have been against talent.  Don't want to hear injuries either.  Seems Denver had a few, also as well as the rest of the NFL.

Brady has had to carry this team for years because of that bad D.  Deny that too.

Got to give you credit though, you have one of the most appropriate handles, I've ever seen  Perfect!

Anything else I can help you with?

Typical Pezzy goes further and further away from the original point. Do you ever know how to stay on point?

Pats won more than 8 without Brady. That point is closed and your comment was and still is imbecilic. Try to stay on point instead of muddying things up to deflect. I know its tough for you.

And I never said the WR's had a great statistical year.  I said the stats of both the QB's and WRs generally or collectively sort of mirror each other as far as stats go.

You were the one saying the WR groups stats were at the bottom but Brady's were great.

Don't get yourself going all off into other tangents and trying to put words in my mouth. Take your Ritalin and try and stay focused.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

No Wilfork, no Kelly, no Mayo, no Spikes, no Talib (most of the game); and the team gives up 26 points.  That is not bad at all.  Brady would be the first to admit that he had a bad game, and that the offense should be able to put up at least 26, even with the current cast of receivers.  

^ Nonsense. Learn the game.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Edelman should hold out until Brady can deliver a pass to him when he's WIDE OPEN 50 YARDS DOWN FIELD!

Don't bother. Baby Babe ignores anyone who points out how stupid his whining is. According to him Brady never makes a bad throw or mistake. It's all everyone else's fault.

He has a crush on Brady and no one is allowed to speak badly of his love.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I see the worthless moron glenr posted on this. Even Rusty has made one or two decent posts in the last 4 years. Glenr can't even claim that. Pure worthlessness.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Beat Denver and New Orleans earlier this year. Beat Houston twice last year as well as Denver. Beat Baltimore and Denver in the playoffs a year earlier. They were in the AFC championship game for 3 straight years. You occasionally have to win a big game to get that far.

• Sections
    Shortcuts