Brady= SOFT& OLD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Brady= SOFT& OLD

Honestly this game has shown me that we need to start looking at a replacment. Ik there were a good amount of drops he had to deal with but he miss a large amount of throws and has no sense of urgency back there and would rather argue with justin bieber and marry supermodels than lead a team to a championship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD

In Response to Brady= SOFT& OLD:
    Honestly this game has shown me that we need to start looking at a replacment. Ik there were a good amount of drops he had to deal with but he miss a large amount of throws and has no sense of urgency back there and would rather argue with justin bieber and marry supermodels than lead a team to a championship.
    Posted by Bspikes55

THEY NEVER should have let Cassel go, he was the future. Old race horses prove one thing, they are old.  Brady's problem with over and underthrowing are returning and will get worse.
    Now they are stuck with his big money contract and an arm turning into a rag. Like the old saing goes, Careful what you wish for, you fans watned him for all that money, now you have him.
    Time will tell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

I wonder if that is what your employer would say about you on a bad day when you and your team didn't produce

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

every qb we play against has a better game than brady. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD:
    I wonder if that is what your employer would say about you on a bad day when you and your team didn't produce
    Posted by BS10FAN

BS,

He gets paid too much to have a bad day.  I can understand that his priorities in life have changed, but if he was really Mr. home town discount I think he could have scraped by on say a measley 12 mil per year.  Then maybe we could afford some depth which was sorely needed today.

I don't think he's Old or Soft.  I just think football is no longer his priority, and he should not have forced the huge contract.

The mindless Brady worshippers, which make up too large a % of pats fans, left management with little choice. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

The thing that is starting to annoy me about Brady is how he comes off the field now screaming and yelling at his receivers when HE is the one throwing the ball into the ground or ten feet over their heads.  Reminds me of some guy in Indy....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Posted by BS10FAN

If I was paid to Lead, perform, and score the way Brady is, and produced the way he is doing, MY EMPLOYER WOULD FIRE ME!

Very stupid comment from you! Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

every qb we play against has a better game than brady. 
    Posted by ssmilloy36

Yet somehow, coming into this game Brady was a popular pick for MVP at the halfway point of the season. Some of you guys are ridiculous...

How about a fumbled kickoff and the offense being down 10 points before they even take the field. Was that Brady's fault? How about fumbling at the 1 yard line on at the end of the half. They could easily have been up 14-10 at halftime without those miscues, instead of down 17-7. Was that Brady's fault? How about the fact that their running back had 180+ yards rushing? Was that Tom's fault? He did have a bad game, but before you decide we should use our top draft pick for a QB next year, think about what the problems REALLY are. Tom Brady is at the very bottom of that list.

It's one loss. A really bad game. With games against the Steelers, Colts, and Jets coming up in the next 4 weeks, it doesn't make things any easier, but I'm confident they'll rebound.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

all you sour pusses should get off my board! if brady played defense and was there to stop the run, you may have a freakin point. teams lose sometimes. just a situation, an event not a freakin pattern! go cheer for detroit to c how great you have it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

"Children should be seen and not heard" has never been more applicable than in this thread....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

ahahahahahahahahahahaha..... wow you morons never surprise me.  Brady was even close to the problem today....  Not sure what game you guys watched.  Sure missed some throws but two fumbles with one coming on the 2 yardline will not help your team win.  But please don't let me stop you...

jump off the bridge, seriously, do it.  It would be best for everyone. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

This is retarded! TB is one of the best QB's in the league. As pointed out before, the team lost the game is all 3 phases. In miami the special teams unit bailed us out. No one showed up today!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

these ppl are idiotic. The team sucked today, made way too many mistakes. Cleveland browns arent your typical "bad" team. They are a bad team but coached well. Its always hard to win against those teams if u make mistakes. You can do that against ur chargers who are badly coached and get away with it, but not a team like the browns. We all hate mangini, but hes from this coaching line and one thing we should know is he'll have the team prepared, esp. with 2 weeks to prepare for a game.

Move on and get ready for steelers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Team game fellas.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Today's stats....HELLO!!!!!

19/362246.22090.5

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Brady had a bad game today but the whole team was awful today.  Yeah let's start looking for a new QB because of one bad day by Brady.  Idiots.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD : BS, He gets paid too much to have a bad day.  I can understand that his priorities in life have changed, but if he was really Mr. home town discount I think he could have scraped by on say a measley 12 mil per year.  Then maybe we could afford some depth which was sorely needed today. I don't think he's Old or Soft.  I just think football is no longer his priority, and he should not have forced the huge contract. The mindless Brady worshippers, which make up too large a % of pats fans, left management with little choice. 
    Posted by knightsailor

I don't know about him not having football as his top priority.  When the Jets were throwing their "lightning blitz packages" at him,  he looked pretty damn serious (even alarmed) to me. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Let's remember...these players are human, not programmed robots!! Everyone has bad days!! Maybe they overlooked the Browns a bit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

alot of his throws this season have been at the receivers ankles.  whats funny is after a bad throw he gestures like it was a bad route by the intended target.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD : Yet somehow, coming into this game Brady was a popular pick for MVP at the halfway point of the season. Some of you guys are ridiculous... How about a fumbled kickoff and the offense being down 10 points before they even take the field. Was that Brady's fault? How about fumbling at the 1 yard line on at the end of the half. They could easily have been up 14-10 at halftime without those miscues, instead of down 17-7. Was that Brady's fault? How about the fact that their running back had 180+ yards rushing? Was that Tom's fault? He did have a bad game, but before you decide we should use our top draft pick for a QB next year, think about what the problems REALLY are. Tom Brady is at the very bottom of that list. It's one loss. A really bad game. With games against the Steelers, Colts, and Jets coming up in the next 4 weeks, it doesn't make things any easier, but I'm confident they'll rebound.
    Posted by tmot1234

TM, 

It's true that Tom didn't take the field till we were down 10.  In the good old days he would have taken charge at that point.  Instead he went 1-6 throwing wild passes.  I'm not saying the loss is all on Brady, but he is snorting 1/8th of the payroll and does not have the dedication he once had.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Brady had a bad game today but the whole team was awful today.  Yeah let's start looking for a new QB because of one bad day by Brady.  Idiots.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

But there were plays when brady just looked spent, on the misscomunication with woodhead on that draw in the 4th quarter 2010 Brady just went down, if that was the 2002 brady he would ran improvised and made somthing out of nothing. He just dosent have that fire in him anymore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Have you ever had a day where everything went wrong for your team, and you had them in the position to get them back in it and someone on the team lets you down?? He threw some real bad throws today he really did, I really havn't seem him miss like that before. He needs to be in the no huddle I think that's where he's thriving atm. Brady's got a 95.7 passer rating this season he's clearly awful 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD : Yet somehow, coming into this game Brady was a popular pick for MVP at the halfway point of the season. Some of you guys are ridiculous... How about a fumbled kickoff and the offense being down 10 points before they even take the field. Was that Brady's fault? How about fumbling at the 1 yard line on at the end of the half. They could easily have been up 14-10 at halftime without those miscues, instead of down 17-7. Was that Brady's fault? How about the fact that their running back had 180+ yards rushing? Was that Tom's fault? He did have a bad game, but before you decide we should use our top draft pick for a QB next year, think about what the problems REALLY are. Tom Brady is at the very bottom of that list. It's one loss. A really bad game. With games against the Steelers, Colts, and Jets coming up in the next 4 weeks, it doesn't make things any easier, but I'm confident they'll rebound.
    Posted by tmot1234
    MVP, you must be joking only people talking about brady for MVP is in New England.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Brady= SOFT& OLD : THEY NEVER should have let Cassel go, he was the future. Old race horses prove one thing, they are old.  Brady's problem with over and underthrowing are returning and will get worse. Now they are stuck with his big money contract and an arm turning into a rag. Like the old saing goes, Careful what you wish for, you fans watned him for all that money, now you have him. Time will tell
    Posted by JerrySpringer

If you had a choice of Brady or Cassel to lead you on a game winning drive in the superbowl who would you choose? I'd take Brady over just about any other QB who has ever played. He delivers when it is needed most. Cassel will never get to that level.

Sections
Shortcuts