Brady= SOFT& OLD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD

In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD : MVP, you must be joking only people talking about brady for MVP is in New England.
    Posted by CHUBBIE99[/QUOTE]

New England and Peter King

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/04/nfl-midseason-all-pro-team-awards/index.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

If Cassel was our QB with the WR's we have today  and no running game, I can't even imagine what would happen.  We would be 3-5 or 4-4 with Cassel as a QB.  Cassel also had McDaniels as his playcaller,  not O'Brien!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

were all those first few posts written by one troll? or was it a bunch of trolls in their mom's basement who all decided to write at once? either way, this is the most pointless thread i have read in a long time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady= SOFT& OLD : New England and Peter King http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/04/nfl-midseason-all-pro-team-awards/index.html
    Posted by l52094[/QUOTE] The funny part of Peter king is he will be the first one to vote for horseface from the colts. Trust me Bradys not going to win the MVP
    Nor should he.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

He might he deserves it as much as anyone else right now, 
    Manning on the season:
    TDs = 16
    Int = 4 
    Yds = 2,478
    Rtg = 96.1

Brady on the season:
    Tds = 14
    Int = 4
    Yds = 1,826
    Rtg = 95.7

In all honesty Brady's played a much tougher schedule so far as well.
    So Manning's well ahead in the MVP race because of 650 nothing yards, 2 TDs and 0.4 of a passer rating. I call them nothing yards because until possibly today Brady played for the highest scoring team in the league. Finally before everyone forgets Brady's still leading one of the teams with the best record in the NFL. Why does this happen after every loss the sky falls and we're a terrible team and we'll never win again. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

To all of you guys calling him "soft", I'd like to see you guys go play a season of football and consistently take a beating day in and day out and see how you fare.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]He might he deserves it as much as anyone else right now,  Manning on the season: TDs = 16 Int = 4  Yds = 2,478 Rtg = 96.1 Brady on the season: Tds = 14 Int = 4 Yds = 1,826 Rtg = 95.7 In all honesty Brady's played a much tougher schedule so far as well. So Manning's well ahead in the MVP race because of 650 nothing yards, 2 TDs and 0.4 of a passer rating. I call them nothing yards because until possibly today Brady played for the highest scoring team in the league. Finally before everyone forgets Brady's still leading one of the teams with the best record in the NFL. Why does this happen after every loss the sky falls and we're a terrible team and we'll never win again. 
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]I'm not saying horse face should win the MVP. I'm say i watched every pats game this year Brady looks Avg at best. Do you think otherwise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The only way Manning isn't handed the MVP is if both his arms fall off.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

kinda like all you Giants fans calling for Mannings and Coughlins heads before the super bowl run.... Hmmmm me thinks you're being a little bit hypocritical.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In all honesty Brady's played a much tougher schedule so far as well. 
    Based on what criteria?  Indy's played 1 team with a losing record (Den).  NE's played 5 teams with a losing record (Cin, Buf, SD, Min, Clev).  The colts have played 3 teams coming off of a bye.  How many have the pats played?  Indy's played 5 road games.  The pats have played 4. 

I could care less about the MVP right now, but I do want to know how you could possibly believe the pats have had a tougher schedule than the colts thus far. 

Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]The only way Manning isn't handed the MVP is if both his arms fall off.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    I don't know Pmike - if Indy runs to an AFC South Title and Manning is the reason, ok, but I think Eli, Adrian Peterson, Philip Rivers are looking better than Peyton right now.