Brady Stroy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Brady Stroy

Interesting piece wriiten by Michael Silver.  Based on camp coverage so far Brady seems to be showing a lot more fire then last year.  A good sign.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Al9Ojhhm8BRWOz69HB_0PcA5nYcB?slug=ms-bradytalks081110

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Brady Stroy

Here's the story, of a man named Brady,
    Who was busy with three boys of his own,
    They were four men, living all together,
    Yet they were all alone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

sorry couldnt resist...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Brady Stroy:
    [QUOTE]An angered, fired up Brady is bad news for 16 defenses this year.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

yeah, lets hope the rest of the offense is as fired up as TB and Welker 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Last I heard, he was throwing his helmet and cursing out the linemen and calling them "fat cows"...

Some fire is good, but that's bordering on being a little girl...

I'd be surprised if it was anything more than him just being comptetitive though...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Who is Brady Stroy? Hope he's a pass rusher.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

brady stroy? just as long as it isnt brody croyle

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Last I heard, he was throwing his helmet and cursing out the linemen and calling them "fat cows"... Some fire is good, but that's bordering on being a little girl... I'd be surprised if it was anything more than him just being comptetitive though...
    Posted by mannyortez3424[/QUOTE]

How can telling your offensive line to play better be bordering on being a little girl?  Seems you may have never played team sports in which you exhorted teammates to step it up!  So doing that is being a little girl, huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Look people, NONE of this story even matters until that one day when Tom Brady gets together with these fellas, and trust me- This is much more than a mere hunch, Because this group must somehow form a family...  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

HHMmmm?.....yelling at the oline, a sure sign of things to come.

*Laz maybe Sister Sledge can come in and sing to the team "We are Fam-i-ly"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Bill I think what he means is 5 years ago you would see Brady doing that, he was always cool and collected and this year he is losing his temper and yelling at his guys. Maybe he is just trying to light a fire or whatever but its worth noting that he never used to flip out like that.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You got something there, M.  I recall how last season many folks here did not think the Pats had the same fire as the SB winning teams.  Especially the younger players.  They got their $$$ and are waiting for the next check.  Until they get that SB winning taste, which Brady and a select few have, the fire is not as great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]HHMmmm?.....yelling at the oline, a sure sign of things to come. *Laz maybe Sister Sledge can come in and sing to the team "We are Fam-i-ly"
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

I already hired these guys:

View Image

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Eh.  Doesn't seem like a good sign to me.  I'd rather he was not having to yell.  All that talk from different people about "this year I'm going to be a leader" is bull.  You either ARE a leader, or you AREN'T one.  You can't manufacture it.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Troy and ALL~

I disagree with those that say Brady being emotional is a bad thing, Completely in fact.  I recall 1 BDC Poster on here a few years ago, Who happened to go to The Giants vs NE Superbowl, Commenting over and over again (at the time), HOW prior to The Game, It was far too obvious about Brady's "lack of passion" at the time...  The poster had been to a couple of the previous SBs, playoff games, Reg seasons (etc.), And he said during ALL those earlier past championship runs, TB ALWAYS was showing OVERLY Passionate Fire & Emotions before these games, Over & Over tryin to "psych" up his teammates and get them all fired up to play.  Anyway, not sure precisely who the poster was, BUT I just, idk- Sensed the same kind of "lessening" of desire the past couple seasons...Sorta like, "Yea, we'll get it done...we always do."  It just seemed all too-easy for awhile.  Again, Yea- I'm WELL aware that this is as SUBJECTIVE of a take on matters, as 1 could possibly give, BUT again- Let's not overtly disregard Brady's passion to be back on top, Be THE best, and to psych his teammates outta complacency, OVER the notion that Brady's "yelling & screaming" WILL and IS nothing but a detriment to some "team-spirit" thing, ya know?