Brady SUCKS. Learn to read Your Progressions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonetone. Show tonetone's posts

Brady SUCKS. Learn to read Your Progressions

F It. It's just WWE anyways.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Brady SUCKS. Learn to read Your Progressions

Yeah, he should probably just chuck it up in the air in the middle of a bunch of defenders....hey that strategy has gotten Eli two rings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Brady SUCKS. Learn to read Your Progressions:
    Yeah, he should probably just chuck it up in the air in the middle of a bunch of defenders....hey that strategy has gotten Eli two rings.
    Posted by FishTaco64

Yes it did.. that prayer to midfield was just that and he seems to get more of these than any QB I have watched!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

You , your thread and post su ck. I'll still take 12 over anyone in todays game. Here come all the fair weather , pink hat kitty cats. I wonder how many threads we'll see about that Welker drop? Or the countless other plays that could have made a big difference. Don't hurt yourself jumping on the Brady hate train.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Brady SUCKS. Learn to read Your Progressions":
    This really will taint his legacy. He had the chance to join the Montana class, but blew it. He's basically a regular-season quarterback. Clutch jean? umm i don't think so. Posted by stan17
    Taint his legacy , maybe to fair weather fans like you. To actual football fans , no , not so much loser. Keep watching ESPN Mr. Come Lately. LOL " clutch jean " , what a loser.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Yeah, his top WR dropping a game cincher was really his fault. His stud TE being unable to outrun a D-Lineman was really his fault. His "All-Pro" left guard giving up constant pressure late in the game was his fault.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

He doesn't suck. It's just that he can't come up big. Bad throw to Welker was the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

He doesn't suck. It's just that he can't come up big. Bad throw to Welker was the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Yeah, bad throw that hit him right in the hands. I mean, what on earth is a WR supposed to do when he has the ball hit his hands?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Brady hasn't played well in a big game in about 8 years.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Brady tightened up in the 4th and everyone followed his lead. Bad pass to Welker and then another bad pass to Branch. But he doesn't suck, also though hopefully this will put all those comparisons to Montana to rest. Montana never got rattled, Tom does. 

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts