"Brady Sucks Mankins Sucks Mayo Sucks Hightower Sucks McDaniels Sucks"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

"Brady Sucks Mankins Sucks Mayo Sucks Hightower Sucks McDaniels Sucks"

The negativity in this town sucks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re:

This thread sucks Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTem0Q7Nk0Q

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re:

You've forgotten to include that BB is clueless in the draft. That should not be overlooked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re:

This board sucks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Re:

Would love to see constructive issues discussed.  And skip the cut and paste of stupid pictures!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

I am amazed at the negativity that is seen here even when the team wins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

you suck! Even worse than your racist whining avatar!! If you dont like it leave! Peace!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re:

It is truly something to behold.  For some here, anything less than their own warped sense of perfection, is cause to label many players and coaches as busts.  What's most comical is how many of theses types of posters here seem to perceive themselves to be experts in the areas of player evaluation and development.  I would guess that most of these individuals couldn't lead a Peewee League team to a winning season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

It's truly awful, Bill.  Pats fans have become so entitled that they get upset at a 27-24 victory because "yeah, but they almost lost".

I'm a positive person.  I like to be happy.  Many people see a 13-10 victory in Week Four and say, "Jesus.  They'll never get out of the first round with that type of offense."  Wait.  What?  They won, you know.  "Yeah, but they can't have that many penalties."

Entitled babies.  It was this way for a while over on the B's side after the won the Cup.  Losers like IpotNYC (now sobchak) and others would start threads named, "They won, but..."  How absurd.

It's the same here.  What's worse here is that you have people (and more than just the Rusty Trombone) blowing up the All World QB and other pro bowlers...for what?  It does nothing but bring down others spirits.

Now, yeah, I throw out facts about the coach/GM.  I don't watch the Pats because of the coach and I don't want them because of the GM.  I couldn't care less what his name is or where he came from as long as he does a good job. 

Anyway, positivity begets positivity.  The immaturity and negativity here greatly outweighs the quality discussion about the Patriots and football.  I have at least 66% of the board on ignore.  How stupid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

It is truly something to behold.  For some here, anything less than their own warped sense of perfection, is cause to label many players and coaches as busts.  What's most comical is how many of theses types of posters here seem to perceive themselves to be experts in the areas of player evaluation and development.  I would guess that most of these individuals couldn't lead a Peewee League team to a winning season. 

+1000

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I have at least 66% of the board on ignore.  How stupid.

Only 66?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re:

And yet everyone says they love a certain Texas Troll's report cards even though they are little more than whine fests after every game, win or lose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

suck

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

You are so hurtful...... And i love IT !!! Pats fans are the worst in football . Injuries, injuries we never get the breaks , Refs are always wrong. cry cry cry that gets  sick after a while. What team wins division every year? Weak weak weak... like Miami, Jets Buffalo are going to be good next year? Sure they are... lol lol  ...Boring !!!! just like all Pats fans.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re:

Ha. That's why i love ths board though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re:

"And yet everyone says they love a certain Texas Troll's report cards even though they are little more than whine fests after every game, win or lose."

Your bellyasching about Texas Pat's game reviews is one of the most tiresome and negative things about this negative place. 

The reason the post is good is because of the effort that goes into it. 

A report card is a very common journalistic feature on sports sites, you need to get out more. 

"never before in the history of sports have I ever witnessed such a doom and gloom fan base as I witness in here every day."

That's because we have high expectations and don't accept losing the way you and your fellow Jets fans do. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re:

That's why I put myself on ignore.  I'm suck and tired of it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

It's truly awful, Bill.  Pats fans have become so entitled that they get upset at a 27-24 victory because "yeah, but they almost lost".

I'm a positive person.  I like to be happy.  Many people see a 13-10 victory in Week Four and say, "Jesus.  They'll never get out of the first round with that type of offense."  Wait.  What?  They won, you know.  "Yeah, but they can't have that many penalties."

Entitled babies.  It was this way for a while over on the B's side after the won the Cup.  Losers like IpotNYC (now sobchak) and others would start threads named, "They won, but..."  How absurd.

It's the same here.  What's worse here is that you have people (and more than just the Rusty Trombone) blowing up the All World QB and other pro bowlers...for what?  It does nothing but bring down others spirits.

Now, yeah, I throw out facts about the coach/GM.  I don't watch the Pats because of the coach and I don't want them because of the GM.  I couldn't care less what his name is or where he came from as long as he does a good job. 

Anyway, positivity begets positivity.  The immaturity and negativity here greatly outweighs the quality discussion about the Patriots and football.  I have at least 66% of the board on ignore.  How stupid.

THANKS for having me in the 34%...   (-;

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

I have at least 66% of the board on ignore.  How stupid.

Only 66?

66%!! Even Mitt Romney only blocked 47%

Sections
Shortcuts