Brady the Leader

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Brady the Leader

“Tom’s the best leader I’ve ever been around,’’ said Belichick.

That should put the final nail in the lies that get told here daily about Brady's lack of leadership.  When you read garbage like, "...his lack of leadership is an embarrassment...", be sure you remember this quote above.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Brady the Leader

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

THis was already posted by pcmIV in the thread where the ones who are honest about his behavior are right and you're wrong.

What is BB supposed to say? That's classic BB.

But, you can bet BB has had or will have a little talk with Tommy behind his office door on the subject.

Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

BB's fault that TB is getting mad. 3 rookies and an injury prone Slot guy. He let Welker walk and didnt make any big moves after AH and Gronk's back surgery

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Belichick says he's the best leader he's ever been around.

You say he lacks leadership.

I wonder if knowing how your God views Brady's leadership will change your mind.  Just know, every single time you are posting about Brady's lack of leadership, you are directly contradicting what Belichick has stated.

My guess is that this conundrum will keep you away for a week...minimum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

THis was already posted by pcmIV in the thread where the ones who are honest about his behavior are right and you're wrong.

But, you can bet BB has had or will have a little talk with Tommy behind his office door on the subject.

Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

Unfortunately, your mind isn't always right. I'll take Belichick's statement over your conjecture. 

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. "

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

BB's fault that TB is getting mad. 3 rookies and an injury prone Slot guy. He let Welker walk and didnt make any big moves after AH and Gronk's back surgery

This thread is reserved for Brady leadership discussions.  Rusty has bombarded this board with claims about Brady lacking leadership.  Here comes Bill...saying the exact opposite.

Whatever will Rusty do?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

Agree.  I wouldn't be surprised.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That should put the final nail in the lies that get told here daily about Brady's lack of leadership.  When you read garbage like, "...his lack of leadership is an embarrassment...", be sure you remember this quote above.

BB leading by example?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That should put the final nail in the lies that get told here daily

LMAO

We that are sane only wish that was true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Any of you guys know or care to guess what TB was spraying on his hand while on the bench last night?  Some have suggested that it was some sort of numbing agent and that he hurt his hand but I cant see a QB loading up his throwing hand with that stuff.  I would think it was stick em but that is against the rules.  Care to take a guess or maybe you all have seen this before and know what it is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If you've ever been in the military or played competitive sports at a high or reasonably high level, you know that one of the best ways to get someone to improve is to have a hard a rse person in authority the takes zero lip service when things aren't going well or if you're not living up to your potential.  I take Brady's fire as just that.  I can bet you those young WRs have a sense of urgency when the guy who throws them the ball -- and who is among the best QBs of all time -- tells them to get their heads in the game.  Of course he's a leader.  There is no question in my mind.     

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

Look at you disagreeing with Belichick the coach again! Wow, troll work at it's finest. What would you rather have, a guy that doesn't care about winning and shows no emotion? Personally I'm glad he's holding all these undrafted free agents and rookies accoutable...I'm glad he's mad, I'm glad he's not going to accept mediocrity...there's enough morons that do that with the performance of our GM.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Of course he's a leader.  There is no question in my mind.     

Everyone does but one dope.  Here's the great thing:  This chips away at his Brady bashing.  He's been claiming Brady isn't a leader.  He also worships Belichick.  He can no longer give us this line of dung.

As his lies and spin get whittled down further and further, the only thing he's going to have left to post is the 3 touchdowns vs 7 interceptions stat that he probably has tattooed backwards on his forehead.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

Any of you guys know or care to guess what TB was spraying on his hand while on the bench last night?  Some have suggested that it was some sort of numbing agent and that he hurt his hand but I cant see a QB loading up his throwing hand with that stuff.  I would think it was stick em but that is against the rules.  Care to take a guess or maybe you all have seen this before and know what it is.

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess /whodeawhodat and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

Look at you disagreeing with Belichick the coach again! Wow, troll work at it's finest. What would you rather have, a guy that doesn't care about winning and shows no emotion? Personally I'm glad he's holding all these undrafted free agents and rookies accoutable...I'm glad he's mad, I'm glad he's not going to accept mediocrity...there's enough morons that do that with the performance of our GM.

Just the same fool making things up like he always does.

Sections
Shortcuts