Brady then...Brady now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady then...Brady now

Ill start this off by saying I love our team. I'm so grateful for the great season they gave us. Getting back to my main point. The Brady of the 1st 3 Super Bowls was unflappable ...nothing rattled him...if he made a mistake he would simply react by doing something positive! Now here is what I feel is different ....The Brady of the last 2 Super Bowls seems to pysch himself up so much that he does get rattled ....how many times the last 2 weeks have we heard about Brady getting rattled....we never heard that in the past....Now I appreciate all the fire and desire he readily shows us but I rather see the calm cool collected Brady...just an observation...Agree / Disagree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Brady then...Brady now

difference is then they knew what balance was, if you look at the stats in those game, GUARANTEE you the pass/run differential is nowhere near as big as it was in sb42 and sb46

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nonsense.

Give me Bruschi, Vrabel, Willie, Ty and Rodney on the D and we win both these last two SBs. It's about the endgame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Brady then...Brady now:
    [QUOTE]Nonsense. Give me Bruschi, Vrabel, Willie, Ty and Rodney on the D and we win both these last two SBs. It's about the endgame.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

i dont disagree, but the offense has to score more than 17 points

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Brady is better but the team around him is worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Brady has more plugs now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Nonsense. Give me Bruschi, Vrabel, Willie, Ty and Rodney on the D and we win both these last two SBs. It's about the endgame.
    Babe, how true.  The Pats had a D that could clamp down back then.  Now, phhhtttt!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Brady is better but the team around him is worse.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    This is also true.. Imagine Brady and the O now with the defenses of the 2001 - 2006 seasons???!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady then...Brady now : Babe, how true.  The Pats had a D that could clamp down back then.  Now, phhhtttt!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

the defense gave up 19 points this game, when they had bruschi and vrabel and them, they allowed 29, 17, and 24 during their three super bowl victories, if the offense plays like they did this game in those three games, they lose two and maybe go to ot in the 3rd....dont blame the defense because brady had a 28 qbr when it mattered and welker forgot how to catch the ball at the worst time

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

I'm shocked no one sees the obvious Joe Cool mentality from Brady of yesterday...compared to the fire breathing Brady of today... Would the Brady of the 1st Super Bowl take a saftey in the end zone? He was too pysched up, forgot where he was! Would the Brady of the 1st 3 Super Bowls just launch a throw into Center Field hoping his Reciever would somehow come up with it...I don't think so! I love Brady and will forever cherish everything he has done for us...but I just wish he would not be so outwardly fiery and more cool like he used to be!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

They had 60% of those guys in 2007. And the DE and CB corps weren't considered shabby. Are you kidding and I missed the irony?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The differnce is the defense no longer is aided by spygate

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Huh? Duh!

In 2007 we had Bruschi, Vrable, Ty "Warren", Rodney, Seymour, + Wilfork, Thomas who was best player in the game on D , Asante who was no slouch in lieu of Ty Law, and even Seau playing well in his "role" and we LOST.

What the hell are you talking about? As usual making no sense.

You trying to say that we can only win when we have Wiliie Mac and Ty Law?

In addition the 2007 D and even this D in the super bowl games gave up fewer points than either the 2003 OR 2004 defense did in their super bowl games.

This years defense gave up fewer points than the 2003 and 2004 defense gave up EVEN with Brady turning the ball over to the Giants 2 times. He did not have 2 turnovers in either of the 2003 or 2004 games. Nor did he spot the other team ANY points.

Oh and one more thing. Neither of the offenses the 2003 OR 2004 defenses faced were ranked higher than the Giants Offense this season AND the D still gave up fewer points.

So, to use one of your favorite words, save your NONSENSE...