Brady throwing to Terrell Owens at USC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Brady throwing to Terrell Owens at USC

What was Brady throwing Terrell? A bone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He's 40 freakin' years old......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Reported by BDC, does Owens have anything left? 

Child please!!! I knew that someone here would start a silly thread on this. The news media stirring this up has nothing better to report. T.O. is 39. Why not start another silly thread on bringing back the washed up Randy Moss?? Heck...let's bring back Troy Brown! Maybe he has something left...LOL!!!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Who needs the likes of Julio Jones and Roddy White when BB can field the elite pair of Owens and Jenkins at 1/20th the cost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Maybe we can convince Merriman not to retire too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I really like Stanley Morgan.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

If we bring back Randy Vataha with Stanley Morgan we may have something.

Rather have Harold Jackson! The man averages 20+yrds a catch. Talk about a deep threat!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Rather have Harold Jackson! The man averages 20+yrds a catch. Talk about a deep threat!

Do you think Hart Lee Dykes is finished re-habbing his knee and might return to action this year. That would be a score.

I was hoping to see a Hart Lee Dykes reference in this thread, he of knees of plastic.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

All of the talent scouts here on BDC wouldn't know a class receiver if he jumped up and bit them! By the way for the uninformed TO ran a 4.43 40 at the Seahawks Training camp just last year!!! Some people are just naturally blessed with superior skills and he just happens to one of those guys. It wouldn't shock me to see BB bring him in to see what he can offer,one things for sure he would still be deadly in the Redzone....He signs a non guarenteed contract for the vet minimum and if he can beat the youngsters which in his case would be all of the WR's then let him play. I'm not a hater.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

All of the talent scouts here on BDC wouldn't know a class receiver if he jumped up and bit them! By the way for the uninformed TO ran a 4.43 40 at the Seahawks Training camp just last year!!! Some people are just naturally blessed with superior skills and he just happens to one of those guys. It wouldn't shock me to see BB bring him in to see what he can offer,one things for sure he would still be deadly in the Redzone....He signs a non guarenteed contract for the vet minimum and if he can beat the youngsters which in his case would be all of the WR's then let him play. I'm not a hater.

No question that the guy has talent and is in good shape.  Do we really need the drama?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

a 4.43 40, no way... How did 32 teams miss this and not pick up the guy since 2010? You'd think teams would have jumped at the chance to have a guy like you described the last 2 years. I guess the talent scouts on 32 teams (40 if you count the CFL) missed it. But, there was one smart arena team that keyed in on it. He must have been a huge star for them that they'd never let him go.........

I apologize for sounding like a ***** but needed and outlet for sarcasm today and couldn't resist  Tongue Out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

FREE HART LEE DYKES!!!!!!

LOL!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Can we add Russ Francis too?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Hart Lee Dykes was really before my time, I never saw him play. But was he that bad? He played for 2 years, had 83 receptions for over 1300 yards and 7 TDs. He was playing with QBs by committee : Grogan, Wilson, Eason and Fluite. In 1989, the Pats had a total of 17 TD the whole season, Dykes had 5 of those. He might not had been great, but should he be the butt of the joke when the whole organization stinked?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Hart Lee Dykes was really before my time, I never saw him play. But was he that bad? He played for 2 years, had 83 receptions for over 1300 yards and 7 TDs. He was playing with QBs by committee : Grogan, Wilson, Eason and Fluite. In 1989, the Pats had a total of 17 TD the whole season, Dykes had 5 of those. He might not had been great, but should he be the butt of the joke when the whole organization stinked?

I was taking in his age factor, nothing concerning his production.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If I recall correctly, before Hart Lee Dykes was done he had broken both kneecaps, at least one of 'em in practice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

If I recall correctly, before Hart Lee Dykes was done he had broken both kneecaps, at least one of 'em in practice.

When I looked him up, he was injured in preseason of the third year, and never played again.