Brady throws an interception....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady throws an interception....

so, we BENCH him right?  Like those comments about benching Ridley for his fumble!! ( PS - Brady had one too. ) Get real, INTs and fumbles happen, not like he purposely fumbled!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Brady throws an interception....

That's two in two games, but I still wouldn't bench him.  Bruschi suggested he gets sloppy after a long day of carries so we may see more rotating Bolden in. 

I really love Ridleys game though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I don't think he will get benched. BB won't tolerate many fumbles but Ridley has played great and BB won't sit him for long if he does at all. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady has 1 INT in 223 passes. Ridley has 2 fumbles in 102 carries. No comparison.

And QB fumbles are really more of an O-line stat than the player stat.

But Ridley will be admonished for his butter fingers. I doubt he will get benched for it. Much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I agree with you but what do you mean get real? BB benched him for the playoffs after a fumble. I don't think he will this time but I wouldn't be overly shocked if he sent a message again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

When that fumble happened he was on his back and the play should have been ruled dead, just like that pi$$ poor pass interference against McCourty in the end zone, there's no rule saying you HAVE to turn around, as long as your not making contact with the receiver you can shield him from the ball, the receiver pushed McCourty trying to catch the ball... bad call, but the offense always gets the benefit of the doubt in Goodell's pass happy NFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The ball was clearly out before his back hit the ground. It was a fumble, no one argued otherwise at the time and replays were shown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

When that fumble happened he was on his back and the play should have been ruled dead, just like that pi$$ poor pass interference against McCourty in the end zone, there's no rule saying you HAVE to turn around, as long as your not making contact with the receiver you can shield him from the ball, the receiver pushed McCourty trying to catch the ball... bad call, but the offense always gets the benefit of the doubt in Goodell's pass happy NFL.

I agree with you woozy but thats just the way these flag happy refs call the game. They seem to be throwing the flag even if the db doesn't touch the receiver . It's not the way the rule is but it looks like they throw the flag every time he doesn't look back. Its ridiculous .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Brady has 1 INT in 223 passes. Ridley has 2 fumbles in 102 carries. No comparison.

But Ridley will be admonished for his butter fingers. I doubt he will get benched for it. Much.

Wrong princess. Brady has an INT AND a fumble. But as we all know nothing is ever Brady's fault.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Wrong princess. Brady has an INT AND a fumble. But as we all know nothing is ever Brady's fault.

Hi Rusty.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

I agree with you but what do you mean get real? BB benched him for the playoffs after a fumble. I don't think he will this time but I wouldn't be overly shocked if he sent a message again.

By saying"get real" I mean come to your senses and quit jumping to a conclusion. Too many folks post without thinking all because of, generally, one play!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It's impossible to bench Brady because he simply is the best player period the Pats have. YOu gonna bench your best player to teach him a lesson? What lesson hasn't BRady already learned? 

I don't agree nor think BB will bench him. Ridley is hot now..you got to ride that horse. Just work with him on ball security at practice this week..emphasize it...that's it...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

It's impossible to bench Brady because he simply is the best player period the Pats have. YOu gonna bench your best player to teach him a lesson? What lesson hasn't BRady already learned? 

I don't agree nor think BB will bench him. Ridley is hot now..you got to ride that horse. Just work with him on ball security at practice this week..emphasize it...that's it...

The coaching staff gets half credit for Brady's fumble anyway for the decision to go for it on 4th and 5.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

The coaching staff gets half credit for Brady's fumble anyway for the decision to go for it on 4th and 5.

You mean BB, right Rusty?

Sections
Shortcuts