Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith?

Yep sounds crasy to me!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

ROFL - yes lets trade a guy that's in conversations with Montana as the best ever for an unproven OLB/DE rook that if we really wanted could have traded up for and a couple of 1st's that, because of trading Brady, might be in the 20's.

Yeah the math doesn't add up at all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Makes no sense please lay off the drugs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

JUST SAY NO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

How about no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

Crack kills!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<<I know it sounds crazy>>

You nailed it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

wouldn`t do it for 5 firsts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

in 4-5 years we can discuss this, not now!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith?:
    [QUOTE]They're bringing in Duante Culpepper in San Francisco. Now's the time to let the league's MVP and best player head to his home town to resurrect the woeful 49ers. I know it sounds crazy, but do the math!
    Posted by yogi3333[/QUOTE]

Desperate Jets troll digs out one of his old names.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

You at least did a good job of making it seem like you really believe this IS a good idea. Just for the record, it isn't.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Step away from the crack pipe Yogi...I think Boo Boo is calling...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

What have you been taking?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yogi???????? what the hell is a yankee fan posting on a new england patriots board? absolutely nuthing! boy, wait til we play the jets....bwahahahahahahaha!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

best idea i've ever heard. i have to go now to lick a frozen light pole like they did in that you'll shoot your eye out movie

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Can we get Roger Craig, Jerry Rice and Ronnie Lott in their primes in return?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

In Response to Re: Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith?:
    [QUOTE]best idea i've ever heard. i have to go now to lick a frozen light pole like they did in that you'll shoot your eye out movie
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

the movie is A Chrismas Story

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

In Response to Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith?:
    [QUOTE]They're bringing in Duante Culpepper in San Francisco. Now's the time to let the league's MVP and best player head to his home town to resurrect the woeful 49ers. I know it sounds crazy, but do the math!
    Posted by yogi3333[/QUOTE]
    Ha, Ha,....you're stupid

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well I guess Yogi won't be making anymore pipedream trades of the best QB on the planet....The rock he smoked when he dreamt up this ludicrious trade must be gone by now!!! Welker to Dallas for peanuts will be his next trade idea.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]ROFL - yes lets trade a guy that's in conversations with Montana as the best ever for an unproven OLB/DE rook that if we really wanted could have traded up for and a couple of 1st's that, because of trading Brady, might be in the 20's. Yeah the math doesn't add up at all
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Hey they eventually traded Montana to make room for Young.  I would say this is an idea that should be revisited in 2 years if (that's a big if) Mallet continues to develop and they believe can be a successful starter in the league.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith? : Hey they eventually traded Montana to make room for Young.  I would say this is an idea that should be revisited in 2 years if (that's a big if) Mallet continues to develop and they believe can be a successful starter in the league.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

This is true bit Yogi didn't say 3-4 years from now and as of right now Mallett is at best a kid that appears to have a ton of potential but hasn't proven anything yet vs Young had a number of years under Montana and spent almost a nfl lifetime on the bench to develop

As far as I know the kid has the arm of Bledsoe and the head of Leaf with the potential to be a game manager and accuracy of Brady but we should have a clearer picture in 2-3 years

In a couple years it's worth discussing but not right now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

I would not trade Brady for the whole 49ers team!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady to 49ers for two 1sts and Aldon Smith? : This is true bit Yogi didn't say 3-4 years from now and as of right now Mallett is at best a kid that appears to have a ton of potential but hasn't proven anything yet vs Young had a number of years under Montana and spent almost a nfl lifetime on the bench to develop As far as I know the kid has the arm of Bledsoe and the head of Leaf with the potential to be a game manager and accuracy of Brady but we should have a clearer picture in 2-3 years In a couple years it's worth discussing but not right now
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Yea that's very true.  The fact is thou, every year you wait, Brady ages and his value goes down.  I think the trade was a crazy idea but the general topic of do you ride Brady until he retires, trade the young guys for picks, trade Brady for picks and go with the young guys is very interesting.  If Mallet does continue to develop this will be a hot topic in the future.

Reminds me of the mid to late 80's when the the topic was do you ride the big 3 of the Celtics until they drop or trade them while they still have some value.....We all know the Celtics went the sentimentality route and keep them.  BB seems to be much more business first, so I wonder if he would pull the trigger.  

I do think Yogi had the right team because I could see Brady wanting to finish up back home if he doesn't end his career in NE.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

why wasnt Patrick Willis mentioned in this trade? Aldon Smith???  lol

Sections
Shortcuts