Brady traded to Bucs? with link

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Brady traded to Bucs? with link

I don't believe this. Serioursly you have to be joking

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have acquired Tom Brady from the New England Patriots. The terms of the deal are believed to be a 1st and 2nd pick in the 2013 draft, a 1st and 3rd pick in the 2014 draft, and DE Adrian Clayborn.

Adrian Clayborn, started all 16 games in 2011 totaling 7.5 sacks and 3 games in 2012 before a knee injury ended his season. As the 20th overall pick in 2011, Clayborn is known for his high motor and pass rush ability. Tampa Bays GM Mark Dominik was quote as saying “we are really going to miss Adrian. He brought a lot of energy to the team and was a great locker room leader. But, when you have a chance to bring in Tom Brady you have to pay a heavy price and unfortunately that was Adrian. We wish him a long and successful career.”

From sources close to Tom Brady, after signing the extension it was expected the additional cap space would be used to improve the wide receiving group. Tom became “infuriated” when he found out the team had decided to move away from long time favorite Wes Welker and go with their second option Danny Amendola. The source confirms, Brady had decided to see how the rest offseason acquisitions transpired before making his decision to request a trade. As the offseason progressed Brady’s resentment for the organization grew until the recent signing of Micheal Jenkins caused the all-pro QB to request the trade. Sources close to Brady said, “Tom feels betrayed by the recent events. He was lead to believe the recent contract extension was to be used to improve the team. Once he saw the acquisitions the Patriots were making he decided to request a trade.”

Tom Brady,  140-41 (.773 winning %)  with the Patriots, was a key contributor to the Patriots Super Bowl appearances in 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011.  When asked for comment Bill Belichick said “I did what was best for the team. Tom is a great competitor but it was time to move on and do what’s best for the team.” When asked if the trade had anything to do with the teams willingness to move on from all-pro Wes Welker Belichick said “I am here to talk about the Patriots organization and it’s current players. I have no comment to players no longer on the team”

A local source with knowledge of the team said "Belichick understands the game better then anyone and knows that Brady had become an issue with this offense. It was time to trade Brady and bring someone in with a similar skill set to Alex Smith. Smith will do what ever he's told instead of Brady running the plays he wants at the line. There is no way you can question any moves the Belichick makes during the offseason or you're just a pink hat because Belichick would win against a hurricane." Unaware that Smith was recently traded to Kansas City the source was later admitted to Massachusetts Mental Health Center for evaluation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/author?id=09000d5d8280f9d4

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Brady traded to Bucs? with link

It's April 1st... Not believing anything I hear today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

A local source with knowledge of the team said "Belichick understands the game better then anyone and knows that Brady had become an issue with this offense. It was time to trade Brady and bring someone in with a similar skill set to Alex Smith. Smith will do what ever he's told instead of Brady running the plays he wants at the line. There is no way you can question any moves the Belichick makes during the offseason or you're just a pink hat because Belichick would win against a hurricane

Thats the key to all of this

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Commie had this story weeks ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

of course it's an april fools joke. I had to make it seem a bit realistic until the last paragraph then just needed to blow it up. It's all in fun though so hope you all enjoy it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

:)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

The story, if it indeed existed, is no longer there on Rappaport's page...

In response to PatsEng's comment:

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have acquired Tom Brady from the New England Patriots. The terms of the deal are believed to be a 1st and 2nd pick in the 2013 draft, a 1st and 3rd pick in the 2014 draft, and DE Adrian Clayborn.

Adrian Clayborn, started all 16 games in 2011 totaling 7.5 sacks and 3 games in 2012 before a knee injury ended his season. As the 20th overall pick in 2011, Clayborn is known for his high motor and pass rush ability. Tampa Bays GM Mark Dominik was quote as saying “we are really going to miss Adrian. He brought a lot of energy to the team and was a great locker room leader. But, when you have a chance to bring in Tom Brady you have to pay a heavy price and unfortunately that was Adrian. We wish him a long and successful career.”

From sources close to Tom Brady, after signing the extension it was expected the additional cap space would be used to improve the wide receiving group. Tom became “infuriated” when he found out the team had decided to move away from long time favorite Wes Welker and go with their second option Danny Amendola. The source confirms, Brady had decided to see how the rest offseason acquisitions transpired before making his decision to request a trade. As the offseason progressed Brady’s resentment for the organization grew until the recent signing of Micheal Jenkins caused the all-pro QB to request the trade. Sources close to Brady said, “Tom feels betrayed by the recent events. He was lead to believe the recent contract extension was to be used to improve the team. Once he saw the acquisitions the Patriots were making he decided to request a trade.”

Tom Brady,  140-41 (.773 winning %)  with the Patriots, was a key contributor to the Patriots Super Bowl appearances in 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011.  When asked for comment Bill Belichick said “I did what was best for the team. Tom is a great competitor but it was time to move on and do what’s best for the team.” When asked if the trade had anything to do with the teams willingness to move on from all-pro Wes Welker Belichick said “I am here to talk about the Patriots organization and it’s current players. I have no comment to players no longer on the team”

A local source with knowledge of the team said "Belichick understands the game better then anyone and knows that Brady had become an issue with this offense. It was time to trade Brady and bring someone in with a similar skill set to Alex Smith. Smith will do what ever he's told instead of Brady running the plays he wants at the line. There is no way you can question any moves the Belichick makes during the offseason or you're just a pink hat because Belichick would win against a hurricane." Unaware that Smith was recently traded to Kansas City the source was later admitted to Massachusetts Mental Health Center for evaluation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well then it goes along with the rest of his storys.. made up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

That was an April Fool's joke, so transparent and not funny. And meanwhile, Rappaport missed the big announcement that BB will replace Rex Ryan as the HC of the Jets next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Jayco's comment:

The story, if it indeed existed, is no longer there on Rappaport's page...

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Well that would be because Rapoport didn't actually write it  >.>

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

did he? I stopped reading him long ago

I wonder what else was he right about. I wonder if Dumervil going to Balt was a clever ruse by BB and he'll be walking through the day anyday now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Nice work Eng. It reads very professionally. 

Well at least you keep your jokes to April 1st...we have Russ the other 364 days!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

No one reads his garbage.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahaha!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha!  I knew this wasn't true since this was missing...

Patriots will use their cap space to bring in more WR's,  including Roy Williams who they have talked into coming back and playing in the NFL after he retired at the begining of last season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hahaha!  I knew this wasn't true since this was missing...

Patriots will use their cap space to bring in more WR's,  including Roy Williams who they have talked into coming back and playing in the NFL after he retired at the begining of last season. 

Didnt Dez Bryane refuse to carry his pads? Dez probably should have cause Roy kept dropping them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Hey PE... You need to take lessons from TFB on how to pull 4/1 pranks. I think you need to stay with your analyses. peace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Hey PE... You need to take lessons from TFB on how to pull 4/1 pranks. I think you need to stay with your analyses. peace

Thank you!  Thank you very much!! 

However, PatsEng just trying to have a little fun here!!

I don't recall any April fools jokes being passed off on here since I have been here.  Does anybody know if there has been any successful ones pull on here?

Sections
Shortcuts