Brady Using Shoulder Excuse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Brady Using Shoulder Excuse

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2007/05/headache_ascii.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Yeah, he took a lot of heat when he was pointing out the obvious with the receivers all stink so now he is taking one for the team and shifted to the problem being his shoulder.  Rare to see leaders like this taking one for the team this day and age.

I wonder who will step up for the defense and take one for the team to protect Arrington, the LB's and lack of depth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Huh?  No more of an excuse than Arrington ith a hammy or Kelly with a knee. I don't get your constant need to jump,on Brady. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Typically, Brady does not use injuries as an excuse for anything.  I think that he was so distraught that you were making excuses for Talib, Wilfork, Kelly and 1/2 dozen other defensive players for their poor play that he realized he was on his own.  Poor guy.  Brady could have a broken hand and you would still blame those 'three top 10 in drops' WR's poor play on him.  Is it time to bench Brady and play Mallet? All good things must end, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

More like BB is using Brady's shoulder to try to explain why the WR corps in garbage...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hey Harvey ballbanger, how is that job search going?  Have you decided to move somewhere that offers unemployment?  Don't burn up Mother's retirement just because you can not get a job or will not get a job.  I don't think anyone pays for posting here. Let me know if you need some help finding employment, I have some connections to some pretty high paying positions.  But you will probably need to start at the bottom, you know, away from the public.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's the truth.  The BBWS are using every excuse in the book this week from him supposedly hurting his finger, to Tom Martinez's death, and now this will be another.  They, and even Brady, cannot take full accountability, apparently.

The problem with Brady and his poor play is, the media coddles him, so he acts like he's not responsible.  Making excuses doesn't help.

Fans want good play and consistency. He was just fine in this area, in terms of protecting the ball and playing smart, vs the Saints.  Not sure why there is this wild Cutleresque inconsistency every other game like this.

It just gets beyond old at this point to not see him be consistent anymore.  

[/QUOTE]

You know that Brady doesn't have any injuries? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Huh?  No more of an excuse than Arrington ith a hammy or Kelly with a knee. I don't get your constant need to jump,on Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't you get it?  With Harvey blaming Tom Brady all the time it takes all the focus off of Bill Belichick and the defense.  He will do anything to take focus off of these two.  Harvey defends the two to the bitter end, however most of us see right through it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Harvey ballbanger, how is that job search going?  Have you decided to move somewhere that offers unemployment?  Don't burn up Mother's retirement just because you can not get a job or will not get a job.  I don't think anyone pays for posting here. Let me know if you need some help finding employment, I have some connections to some pretty high paying positions.  But you will probably need to start at the bottom, you know, away from the public.

[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew someone who worked at your movie theater, so I could work there, Bustchise. It's always been a dream of mine to work at a movie theather. Do you get free popcorn there?

I should hope so. bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

harv has a job, hes a polebanger!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More like BB is using Brady's shoulder to try to explain why the WR corps in garbage...

[/QUOTE]

What does that even mean? "in garbage"?  Gronk returns last week and the WR corps looks worse than vs NOs?

That makes no sense. Try again. Gronk was targeted 17 times. Why not have Gronk do some blocking and run the ball with a lead?

Thompkins, Dobson and Edelman have all been improving and progressing at various levels all year long.  Far from garbage.

Dobson is wide open all the time.  These WRs are not the problem.  It's Brady's accuracy which actually has SUCKED all year.  These guys need to make circus catches, and when they don't, it's the WRs fault or a "drop". Baloney.

See, this is another excuse that you little anti-BBites use.    It's over, you can't use that excuse anymore. The WR corp is good and will be even better if Amendola is cleared.

You can't show balance vs Atlanta or NOs and then act like you don't know why you dicated those games the next week vs Cincy or the Jets and do it differently, not seeing why you lost.

Brady can barely hit the broad side of a barn with some fo these wide open receivers this year.

Deal with it. Only Brady can fix it.

[/QUOTE]

Running the ball seems like a great idea until you factor in that the Jets have the best D line in football at about 3 yards per carry.  It seems more difficult for you than most everyone else to grasp why Belichick wanted Gronk, the best TE in football targeted so often. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew someone who worked at your movie theater, so I could work there, Bustchise. It's always been a dream of mine to work at a movie theather. Do you get free popcorn there?

[/QUOTE]

Once again, proving you don't know what you are talking about.  I have never worked at a theatre.  But might have been fun in my late teens, not now in my mid 20's.  But hey, you might want to consider it, that would at least bring in a paycheck instead or living off mother's SS.  They would probably want to keep you away from the public, someone who lives in the basement of mothers house, never been married or had a girlfriend, you probably aren't very attractive to the public eye.  They might stick you up running the projector, might be fun, or cleaning up all the garbage after the movies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What does that even mean? "in garbage"?  Gronk returns last week and the WR corps looks worse than vs NOs?

That makes no sense. Try again. Gronk was targeted 17 times. Why not have Gronk do some blocking and run the ball with a lead?

Thompkins, Dobson and Edelman have all been improving and progressing at various levels all year long.  Far from garbage.

Dobson is wide open all the time.  These WRs are not the problem.  It's Brady's accuracy which actually has SUCKED all year.  These guys need to make circus catches, and when they don't, it's the WRs fault or a "drop". Baloney.

See, this is another excuse that you little anti-BBites use.    It's over, you can't use that excuse anymore. The WR corp is good and will be even better if Amendola is cleared.

You can't show balance vs Atlanta or NOs and then act like you don't know why you dicated those games the next week vs Cincy or the Jets and do it differently, not seeing why you lost.

Brady can barely hit the broad side of a barn with some fo these wide open receivers this year.

[/QUOTE]

Running the ball seems like a great idea until you factor in that the Jets have the best D line in football at about 3 yards per carry.  It seems more difficult for you than most everyone else to grasp why Belichick wanted Gronk, the best TE in football targeted so often. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not getting in the middle of this pissing contest but you do realize the Pat's ran the ball for 4.5 yds per carry against the Jet's last week.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's the truth.  The BBWS are using every excuse in the book this week from him supposedly hurting his finger, to Tom Martinez's death, and now this will be another.  They, and even Brady, cannot take full accountability, apparently.

The problem with Brady and his poor play is, the media coddles him, so he acts like he's not responsible.  Making excuses doesn't help.

Fans want good play and consistency. He was just fine in this area, in terms of protecting the ball and playing smart, vs the Saints.  Not sure why there is this wild Cutleresque inconsistency every other game like this.

[/QUOTE]

First of all, Brady did not put himself on the injury report. BB does that so obviously BB thinks there is something wrong with his shoulder. Which is reasonable for a guy who is getting sacked just under three times per game (and 13 times in the last three games).

As for the inconsistency, perhaps he is hurt. The WRs have certainly not been consistent this season. McDaniels is still not a good play caller he made a name for himself calling in offense that literally had the best deep (Moss) and short (Welker) wide receivers in the game at the time. With Welker McDaniels's offenses have been 1st, 8th(without Brady) and 1st in scoring. Without Welker, his teams have been 7th (Pats '06), 20th (Denver '09), 19th (Denver '10), 32nd (Rams '11) and 20th (Pats this year). He got his job back in NE after running literally the worst offense in the NFL for St. Louis.

This reads like you may have written about playing calling it. Sticking with a balanced attack has never been a talent of McDaniels. When you read it remember that BB hired, trained and rehired McDaniels http://bit.ly/16yiq1k

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

First of all, Brady did not put himself on the injury report. BB does that

[/QUOTE]

Don't bring correct facts to a discussion with Harvey, he doesn't know what to do with those.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Only defensive players have real injuries.  Offensive players are making excuses.   Got it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not getting in the middle of this pissing contest but you do realize the Pat's ran the ball for 4.5 yds per carry against the Jet's last week.

[/QUOTE]

Of course he doesn't know that. His defense is incredibly overrated, but all the blather from the NY Jets front office trying to sell their overrated 1st rd players, sort of hides the real truth of the matter.

The Jets D isn't very good and somehow we make them look better than they really are because Brady wants to be giddy and stare down Gronk 17 insane times for Pick 6s and incompletions.

[/QUOTE]

Harvey.  You are a joke.  You bring shame to this team.  The players and coaches and owner would all laugh at you for the stuff you say here.  You think you are defending them, but really your excuses make out team look weak and foolish.  Other teams and fans all laugh at you.  Our fans all laugh at you.  You are a complete joke.  

THis is Harvey

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

First of all, Brady did not put himself on the injury report. BB does that

[/QUOTE]

Don't bring correct facts to a discussion with Harvey, he doesn't know what to do with those.

[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, your overrated D, Bustchise, has allowed over 160 points in the year. Ours has allowed less than 130 so far and that's with some serious injuries and an inconsistent Brady.

Pats D>Jets D, obviously.

Wake us when your LBs and DBs can cover. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!  Harvey still thinks I am a jets fan.  Bwahahahaha!!  You know I'm not.  That is the only comeback you have though so that's what you go with.  Lame.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

How long until Harvey starts posting with his other screen names in here and back him up?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

BBW = Belichick Ball Washer

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, proving you don't know what you are talking about.  I have never worked at a theatre.  But might have been fun in my late teens, not now in my mid 20's.  But hey, you might want to consider it, that would at least bring in a paycheck instead or living off mother's SS.  They would probably want to keep you away from the public, someone who lives in the basement of mothers house, never been married or had a girlfriend, you probably aren't very attractive to the public eye.  They might stick you up running the projector, might be fun, or cleaning up all the garbage after the movies.

[/QUOTE]

You said you had a "standing desk", Bustchise. Then, IrishMob, myself asked you point blank if you worked at a movie theater part time in between your little hobby here at BDC.com.

You then admitted it, saying you shouldn't be mocked for working at the theater. Also, you recently admitted to being from Paramus, NJ.  Funny how I know things about you, Bustchise, simply by putting 2 and 2 together, huh?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not bustchise, foo!  But hey, that's your only comeback. That's the only way you can defend yourself.  You know I'm not him, why you still playing that game?  Makes you look even more foolish by giving him the attention he seeks here.  Way to go, not so smart guy!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BBW = Belichick Ball Washer

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Stands for Brady Ball Washer.   Do not change any acronyms I created. It's patented. Thanks, troll.

[/QUOTE]

The only thing you created was 50 different accounts here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

First of all, Brady did not put himself on the injury report. BB does that so obviously BB thinks there is something wrong with his shoulder. Which is reasonable for a guy who is getting sacked just under three times per game (and 13 times in the last three games).

As for the inconsistency, perhaps he is hurt. The WRs have certainly not been consistent this season. McDaniels is still not a good play caller he made a name for himself calling in offense that literally had the best deep (Moss) and short (Welker) wide receivers in the game at the time. With Welker McDaniels's offenses have been 1st, 8th(without Brady) and 1st in scoring. Without Welker, his teams have been 7th (Pats '06), 20th (Denver '09), 19th (Denver '10), 32nd (Rams '11) and 20th (Pats this year). He got his job back in NE after running literally the worst offense in the NFL for St. Louis.

This reads like you may have written about playing calling it. Sticking with a balanced attack has never been a talent of McDaniels. When you read it remember that BB hired, trained and rehired McDaniels http://bit.ly/16yiq1k

[/QUOTE]

Or Brady just says "my shoulder hurts, Bill."

McDaniels is the OC, not BB.  Check the titles on Patriots.com.

[/QUOTE]

I know who is the OC. My point is that BB hired him then hired him back after he ran the worst offense in the NFL and lost his job in St. Louis before the season ended.

Do you really think that as the GM and head coach BB has zero influence on the offense the team is running or the play calling?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Can you imagine the self esteem issues Harvey must have.  He gets treated like a red headed step child here.

Sections
Shortcuts