Brady Using Shoulder Excuse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady Using Shoulder Excuse

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You realize Rusty does not constitute "a faction" right?

And please explain how things said about BB the GM apply to Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Easy. If you are saying Brady is playing poorly right now because of BB the GM then exactly how much of a G.O.A.T. can Brady really be.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, nobody is saying Brady is playing poorly because of BB the GM.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Hot off the press.  Brady new NYC crash pad:

$14M for the 47th floor penthouse.

While we're splitting hairs and biting our nails, football's been good to him (well, his wife's inome helps too).   Just sayin.'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"While we're splitting hairs and biting our nails, football's been good to him. Just sayin.'" 

Umm - every starting quarterback with a Super Bowl ring is a 

milionaire. Just sayin'. 

Thanks for the enlightening revelation that Brady is rich, that is full of insight. 

Clearly you need to get out more. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's hilarious how you make excuses for every scrub on the team when they have an injury, but when it's Brady it's a coverup for his poor play.

You are a collossal joke. You are a fool. You are a pitiful troll. I would say, "Learn the game", but that would require you having a brain to begin with.

You are, without a doubt, the most worthless and clueless poster I have seen on any board at any time. You are virtually incapable of being right.

It is a disgrace that you call yourself a Pats fan. Any decent Pats fan should be ashamed someone like you exists.

[/QUOTE]

Us Patriot fans are embarrassed by him.  I'm sure if the players and coaches and owner looked at this forum and all Harvey's silly posts they would ask him  to please go cheer for some other team.

[/QUOTE]

You using the term "us" is a bigger joke than you are, and you are a HOF joke dumbkoff.

Give it up fool. The whole place laughs at you. The only reason every last poster here doesn't mock you mercilessly is because they foolishly agree on a couple of points on your cornucopia of smelly BS.

If there ever was a troll on a board, you are it. LMAO@U

How does it feel to be the board joke Megatool?

[/QUOTE]

When I say us I'm talking about patriots fans.  I have been reading what you post, I'm not sure you are a Patriots fan.  Are you a Jets or Giants fan by chance?

The reason people don't mock me is because I am right a lot more then I am wrong.  Unlike both you and Harvey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to RicosUncle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First of all, Brady did not put himself on the injury report. BB does that

[/QUOTE]

Don't bring correct facts to a discussion with Harvey, he doesn't know what to do with those.

[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, your overrated D, Bustchise, has allowed over 160 points in the year. Ours has allowed less than 130 so far and that's with some serious injuries and an inconsistent Brady.

Pats D>Jets D, obviously.

Wake us when your LBs and DBs can cover. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!  Harvey still thinks I am a jets fan.  Bwahahahaha!!  You know I'm not.  That is the only comeback you have though so that's what you go with.  Lame.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

[/QUOTE]

You are still giving that guy all the attention he is looking for.  He doesn't even have to do anything and you give him attention.  You are not so bright, pal.  What is even funnier is I'm leading you like a puppet.  Not only do you go out and bring attention to me with your name but now I have you commenting to every one of my posts.  You are my puppet, I'm pulling the string here and you aren't smart enough to realize it.  Bwahahaha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's hilarious how you make excuses for every scrub on the team when they have an injury, but when it's Brady it's a coverup for his poor play.

You are a collossal joke. You are a fool. You are a pitiful troll. I would say, "Learn the game", but that would require you having a brain to begin with.

You are, without a doubt, the most worthless and clueless poster I have seen on any board at any time. You are virtually incapable of being right.

It is a disgrace that you call yourself a Pats fan. Any decent Pats fan should be ashamed someone like you exists.

[/QUOTE]

I am "incapable of being right"?  LOL!

I am right all the time with this team. All the time.  Funny how we stopped running it by choice in Cincy and in NY and we lost, huh?  

How am I not right?  Look around, Diapers. The national media is starting to wonder if it is Brady, if it has been Brady this whole time.

Jig is up and the only guy can fix it with his buddy McDaniels, is Tom Brady himself.

[/QUOTE]

List the factual instances where you have been right. This should be real short (more like a blank piece of paper).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Us Patriot fans are embarrassed by him.  I'm sure if the players and coaches and owner looked at this forum and all Harvey's silly posts they would ask him  to please go cheer for some other team.

[/QUOTE]

You using the term "us" is a bigger joke than you are, and you are a HOF joke dumbkoff.

Give it up fool. The whole place laughs at you. The only reason every last poster here doesn't mock you mercilessly is because they foolishly agree on a couple of points on your cornucopia of smelly BS.

If there ever was a troll on a board, you are it. LMAO@U

How does it feel to be the board joke Megatool?

[/QUOTE]

When I say us I'm talking about patriots fans.  I have been reading what you post, I'm not sure you are a Patriots fan.  Are you a Jets or Giants fan by chance?

The reason people don't mock me is because I am right a lot more then I am wrong.  Unlike both you and Harvey.

[/QUOTE]

Oops, my bad, I thought that reply was to Rusty. Distracted multitasking. May I extend my apologies sir? This happens a few times a year with me. I am remiss for not paying closer attention to my response target.

Nobody is stupid enough to mock me here. Rusty fights back feebly, but he is not only over-matched, he is the supreme target because of his idiocy. But as for you, I like most of your posts.

As far as the rest, thinking I'm a jets fan is just plain insanity. If my only choice was to be a jets fan, I wouldn't be a football fan at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am "incapable of being right"?  LOL!

I am right all the time with this team. All the time.  Funny how we stopped running it by choice in Cincy and in NY and we lost, huh?  

How am I not right?  Look around, Diapers. The national media is starting to wonder if it is Brady, if it has been Brady this whole time.

Jig is up and the only guy can fix it with his buddy McDaniels, is Tom Brady himself.

[/QUOTE]

List the factual instances where you have been right. This should be real short (more like a blank piece of paper).

[/QUOTE]

This guy is so wrong on nearly every subject regarding this team that its hilarious. For a guy that posts 400 times a day it's hard to imagine he could do that, but he does, think of the mathematical chance that could happen...it's mind blowing. And you ever read him on a game thread? He sits there questioning every coaching decision that goes on...offense and defense. So basically rusty doesn't like Brady, doesn't think Beilichick is a good coach, but loves every retread...washed up...one legged clown we sign as a free agent. Makes sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Harvey ballbanger, how is that job search going?  Have you decided to move somewhere that offers unemployment?  Don't burn up Mother's retirement just because you can not get a job or will not get a job.  I don't think anyone pays for posting here. Let me know if you need some help finding employment, I have some connections to some pretty high paying positions.  But you will probably need to start at the bottom, you know, away from the public.

[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew someone who worked at your movie theater, so I could work there, Bustchise. It's always been a dream of mine to work at a movie theather. Do you get free popcorn there?

I should hope so. bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Ok, so Brady is either hurt or he's declining.  Neither makes me feel very good about the situation.  It's not like they have Steve Young or Aaron Rodgers waiting on the sideline.  Brady is still this team's best chance to win right now - let's not lose sight of that naysayers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Harvey ballbanger, how is that job search going?  Have you decided to move somewhere that offers unemployment?  Don't burn up Mother's retirement just because you can not get a job or will not get a job.  I don't think anyone pays for posting here. Let me know if you need some help finding employment, I have some connections to some pretty high paying positions.  But you will probably need to start at the bottom, you know, away from the public.

[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew someone who worked at your movie theater, so I could work there, Bustchise. It's always been a dream of mine to work at a movie theather. Do you get free popcorn there?

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

It's funny that Harvey who is unemployeed is knocking someones job.  What is even funnier and more telling is Harvey, living with his mother, makes sure he asks if he would get free popcorn if he worked there.

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

It's funny that Harvey who is unemployeed is knocking someones job.  What is even funnier and more telling is Harvey, living with his mother, makes sure he asks if he would get free popcorn if he worked there.

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS..FACED IN PUBLIC BY BABE for being a Jets Troll...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Look at you!! Bwahahahaha,  a few posts above you can see this..

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oops, my bad, I thought that reply was to Rusty. Distracted multitasking. May I extend my apologies sir? This happens a few times a year with me. I am remiss for not paying closer attention to my response target.

Nobody is stupid enough to mock me here. Rusty fights back feebly, but he is not only over-matched, he is the supreme target because of his idiocy. But as for you, I like most of your posts.

As far as the rest, thinking I'm a jets fan is just plain insanity. If my only choice was to be a jets fan, I wouldn't be a football fan at all.

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are wrong!! Bewhahahaha!! You keep owning yourself!! What a goof! You better go back and read!!  Bwahahahaha!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are wrong!! Bewhahahaha!! You keep owning yourself!! What a goof! You better go back and read!!  Bwahahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

You keep owning yourself!! Bwahahahaha!  Babe never said that about me!!  Bwahahahaha!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

You keep owning yourself!! Bwahahahaha!  Babe never said that about me!!  Bwahahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

AND YOU ARE A JETS TROLL REGARDLESS OF WHO BABE THINKS YOU ARE

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

You have been posting that Babe said I was a jet troll.  I proved you wrong and now you are backpedaling!  Bwahahahaha!!  I own you!!  Bwahahaha!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

You have been posting that Babe said I was a jet troll.  I proved you wrong and now you are backpedaling!  Bwahahahaha!!  I own you!!  Bwahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

HOW'S THIS FOR ACCURACY AND TRUTH

YOU ARE BUSTCHISE AND A JETS TROLL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

[/QUOTE]

Can not be made up!

Tears! 

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just got OWNED!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HOW'S THIS FOR ACCURACY AND TRUTH

YOU ARE BUSTCHISE AND A JETS TROLL

[/QUOTE]

LOOK AT YOU BACKPEDALING!!  BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!

Sections
Shortcuts