Brady vs Ben

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Brady vs Ben

Appreciate what weve got folks. i noticed a lot of big ben fans saying things like "hes a 2 time super bowl champion with millions of dollars and is only 28, give him a break"

and its true.  hes young and has a lot of power....a lot of people do stupid things with so much power at a young age (tiger woods) 

so all i gotta say is i appreciate brady a little bit more.  at the age of 27 brady was  a 2 time super bowl mvp and 3 time champion.  he was the face of a dynasty, good looking guy and was making millions.  hes handled the pressures of being a young celebrity as well as hes handled the pressures of playing in the nfl...first class citizen and a first ballot hall of famer.

theres nobody id rather have leading the patriots 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Brady vs Ben

BINGO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Brady vs Ben:
    at the age of 27 brady was  a 2 time super bowl mvp and 3 time champion.  he was the face of a dynasty, good looking guy and was making millions.  hes handled the pressures of being a young celebrity as well as hes handled the pressures of playing in the nfl...first class citizen and a first ballot hall of famer. theres nobody id rather have leading the patriots 
    Posted by dapats1281

nobody can top that right now. he's the face of the franchise. plus now he has a gorgerous wife and a couple handsome little boys.

wehn he rides off into the sunest i hope he's the only QB that has five SB wins

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Ben:
    BINGO!
    Posted by m1021us

Don't you mean BINGO! YOU IDIOT!

Sections
Shortcuts